Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? (1053 Views)

How Strong Is Skoda Fabia 1.4 Engine For Taxi? / Honda EOD Ivtec 2.4 Engine Rpm Issue. / HELP!!! Golf 4 Engine Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by sambright2012: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good evening gurus in the house,

Please your candid advice will be highly appreciate ,

I have been thinking of the best suv that can work with 4plug engine for e-hailing job, i come to think of puting a gulf 4 ENGINE into lexus 300,

Please brothers , can this work? Has any one seen this done before? What are the disadvantages on this, ? Is gulf 4 ENGINE cheaper than normal Lexus 300 engine? Will this reduce the consumption rate considering the body size and weight of this two cars

Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by daamazing(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by vastolord4(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Are you serious? Well, I'm here to learn
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by gasparpisciotta: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Stop smoking colorado

6 Likes

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by VeryWickedMan: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmmm
This explosion will be hooge.

2 Likes

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by lordm(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ask a mechanic
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by dawnomike(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
sambright2012:

I have been thinking of the best suv that can work with 4plug engine for e-hailing job, i come to think of puting a gulf 4 ENGINE into lexus 300,

Please brothers , can this work? Has any one seen this done before? What are the disadvantages on this, ? Is gulf 4 ENGINE cheaper than normal Lexus 300 engine? Will this reduce the consumption rate considering the body size and weight of this two cars

Do not ry out that experiment...well, except you have excess money for trial and error

1 Like

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by doggedfighter(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oshogbo weed grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by RZArecta(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wonderful shocked
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by Angrygoat: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Odeh,how will gear fit.

1 Like

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by buygala(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2022
sambright2012:

Don't mind naysayers

Just get the complete body of a dark green 2010 Lexus ES350 without any engine, gear or wiring...if you use any another color of Lexus ES350, e no go work o...then transplant the gear, engine, complete wiring and dashboard of a Golf 3 to it..with some cut and join, it should work well insha Allah.

Ebuka, my late neighbour that year transplanted a Peugeot 505 engine into an Altima..it worked well for about a week until the engine detached from the car while he was on top speed along Obajana road..sad he died in the process...

But we know say na im mechanic no tie the engine well to that car's body, na why e detach laidat..Ensure your mech tie the engine to the car body wella..if e fit use those iron twine rope wey dem dey use anchor ship for harbor take hold the engine, it will be perfect.

May God perfect the work of your hand Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by Highorbit7O16: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Rx300?
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by vivalavida(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan go wake am
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by easytig(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
If you can't maintain the Lexus 300 kukuma sell it off, don't try dat operation at all,you will lose on all fronts.even if you do it ,you will put other road users life in serious risks,you owe other road users duty of care.this scenario reminds me of an accident I witness live along ikorodu expressway,a Camry muscle had an accident when I approach the scene I peep at the open hood and notice a corolla engine, immediately I knew the cause.though the driver died on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by kingreign(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
buygala:

Don't mind naysayers

Just get the complete body of a dark green 2010 Lexus ES350 without any engine, gear or wiring...if you use any another color of Lexus ES350, e no go work o...then transplant the gear, engine, complete wiring and dashboard of a Golf 3 to it..with some cut and join, it should work well insha Allah.

Ebuka, my late neighbour that year transplanted a Peugeot 505 engine into an Altima..it worked well for about a week until the engine detached from the car while he was on top speed along Obajana road..sad he died in the process...

But we know say na im mechanic no tie the engine well to that car's body, na why e detach laidat..Ensure your mech tie the engine to the car body wella..if e fit use those iron twine rope wey dem dey use anchor ship for harbor take hold the engine, it will be perfect.

May God perfect the work of your hand Sir.

grin grin cry cry
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by mejai(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2022
easytig:
If you can't maintain the Lexus 300 kukuma sell it off, don't try dat operation at all,you will lose on all fronts.even if you do it ,you will put other road users life in serious risks,you owe other road users duty of care.this scenario reminds me of an accident I witness live along ikorodu expressway,a Camry muscle had an accident when I approach the scene I peep at the open hood and notice a corolla engine, immediately I knew the cause.though the driver died on the spot.
Please, what was the cause?
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by baconline(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
The weight of the RX 300 is more than a Golf 4, so the engine and transmission will be under stress and will wear out in no time. If u must transplant a power train from another brand make sure the donor car is about the same weight with yours

1 Like

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by BamBamK: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
sambright2012:

Lmao

SUV and 4 plugs in d same sentence? Golf n Lexus?? Do you want Sango's visit this bad This is a sacrilege against the gods
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by 9icetoo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
sambright2012:

Go ahead cumrade.

Some important discoveries were made this way.
Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by vivalavida(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
So this man still go post this thing for one facebook group?

Re: Can Gulf 4 Engine Move Lexus 300? by king406(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
You people will not stop doing hard drugs

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Jaguar S-type Saloon / Volks Wagon OCTAVIA / Pls I Need Ur Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.