Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away (3398 Views)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by maryamabba: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CdfooHzT8

Self-acclaimed investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted after her first son, Enitan, allegedly took to social media to publicly disown her.

It was reported (Not Naija News) that Enitan, who is a level 35 Cosplayer with Instagram handle, @eni2171987 took to the social media platform to call out his mother.

According to him, he doesn’t take her seriously as she abandoned him when he was a kid.

He wrote, “The reason that I don’t do thanksgiving like I used to because my mom or should I say, Kemi have the audacity to treat me any kind of way. And the reason why I turn my back on her cos she don’t care about her own flesh and blood family, but herself, DailyTimesNGR gathered.

That’s why I am still no longer her son. Because she’s already famous and a pathetic fool she is and when i realize that after all these years and secretly told myself. She would have been locked up in GA after 14 years ago. I was in the house all alone. No food, no electricity!”

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by ibrahimdauda180: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by immortalcrown(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chai!

As an adult, never you abandon your parent, no matter what the parent did to you when you were a kid. You may not understand this now that your parent is still alive.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Urheadmaster(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
She is busy criticising other people's families while her own family are on fire embarassed tongue

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
It's a wa. I thought sense is surpose to come with age, but this woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by doggedfighter(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wahala for self acclaimed investigative journalist .

His choice !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by dawnomike(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
She keeps throwing stones at other people's glass house, castigating her father, but here is her own son... telling us about her own dark closet

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by thorpido(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
She's always on Davido's neck but her own family is troubled.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Shalommy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Of what use is that man to the woman? Nonsense! Chaii

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by kelvine(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2022
A child that publicly calls her mum a fool should not expect to get respect from a wife or his own children.

Family problems should remain private.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Emu4life(m): 3:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Like Mother, Like Son. Mentally unstable family

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by voltron14: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Na her pikin dey struggle with English so?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by gbadexy(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
The son or rather the boy is not different from the mother if not worse.
It's all fun to outsiders who may not like the woman but who would ever take him serious also.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Gentlechika(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Sad one. But family issues shouldn't be brought to social media. The internet never forget.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by SURElee(f): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She is busy criticising other people's families while her own family are on fire embarassed tongue

Now her son is saying she doesn't care about her flesh and blood (family) except herself. Sebi she said she was going to expose her sister and sister's son that her father begged EFCC to cover up what they did.

I'm waiting for her to expose her family secret as she entertains us the more with her stupidity. At 59 years of age, she no get sense.

She left her own farm(family) to go weed the Adeleke's farm.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Baronthecelebri: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chai!

As an adult, never you abandon your parent, no matter what the parent did to you when you were a kid. You may not understand this now that your parent is still alive.
nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by slipperyanus07: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
This woman fine shall undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Mercury12(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Investigator bn investigated under investigations

(1) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Set Up Movie Academy / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson / This Photo Was Taking In A Night Club Do You See Anything Wrong With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.