Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,606 members, 7,892,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party (994 Views)

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Sundaland: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahead of the February 2023 common elections, the Labour Party (LP) says it is in talks with the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) Rabiu Kwankwaso and different get together stakeholders for potential alliance.

The Director-General of the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Campaign Council Doyin Okupe made this known on Friday when he featured on Channels TV program,

The Labour Party presidential flagbearer Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso of NNPP had earlier in the year moved for alliance but failed to achieve workable settlement.

“I believe and I trust that God will help us that between now and December, we would bring together that alignment politically in the country and the country would be better for it.” - Doyin Okupe.

Read more
https://mazechmedia.com/2023-were-still-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-others-for-alliance-labour-party/

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Sundaland: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okedoke
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Validated: 12:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Obi we know OTHERS are THIEVES

5 Likes

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by ShowYourCertificate: 12:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Sundaland:
Ahead of the February 2023 common elections, the Labour Party (LP) says it is in talks with the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) Rabiu Kwankwaso and different get together stakeholders for potential alliance.

The Director-General of the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Campaign Council Doyin Okupe made this known on Friday when he featured on Channels TV program,

The Labour Party presidential flagbearer Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso of NNPP had earlier in the year moved for alliance but failed to achieve workable settlement.

“I believe and I trust that God will help us that between now and December, we would bring together that alignment politically in the country and the country would be better for it.” - Doyin Okupe.
Why don't you use a more verifiable news source.

Mods this news can be verified. Here's a link: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/04/labour-party-still-in-talks-with-kwankwaso-others-for-alliance-okupe/
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by SmartPolician: 1:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Waste of time.
Everyone should test their popularity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by femisplash: 4:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Zombidients come online to insult Kwankwaso but their Ogas are on their knees begging Kwankwaso behind the door. One thing for sure is that Kwankwaso is too big a politician to collapse his structures for an Ipob candidate from a mushroom party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by fiizznation: 4:13am On Nov 06, 2022
The kwankwaso I know will never accept to be a vice president to Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by inoki247: 4:29am On Nov 06, 2022
The Kwankwaso wey him supporter dey abuse daily since he reject the merger.....

Well the 2face surppporter will kuku look for excuse if he agree...

They will insult daylight out of u buh once u join dem dey will change dere mouth nd start to worship u....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
inoki247:

They will insult daylight out of u buh once u join dem dey will change dere mouth nd start to worship u....
LOl

They be zombie na. You can't be a zombie con still get sense on top grin grin

Lord lugard is resting now. After the election lord lugard will be dragged in his grave again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by TechW: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Urchins should help us amplify this news
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by XerXers: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:
Zombidients come online to insult Kwankwaso but their Ogas are on their knees begging Kwankwaso behind the door. One thing for sure is that Kwankwaso is too big a politician to collapse his structures for an Ipob candidate from a mushroom party.
Only cowardly afonjas see northerners as Goliaths

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Afamed: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
I thought Obi has won in all polls conducted online? Is there a need for alliance again since he has won all the way to kilimanjaro?

Truly lies have an expiring date

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by XerXers: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
inoki247:

Una be mumu. What's business between obi and supporters? Obi is after his victory not about over bloated egos
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by XerXers: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2022
fiizznation:
The kwankwaso I know will never accept to be a vice president to Peter Obi.
But he can recommend a candidate
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by XerXers: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Afamed:
I thought Obi has won in all polls conducted online? Is there a need for alliance again since he has won all the way to kilimanjaro?

Yes, now he wants to move in and capture those not online. Thiefnubuu is a gonner

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by XerXers: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Afamed:

Relax and watch the game. Thiefnubuu has been confined to his SW region while Obi is expanding Nationwide
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Afamed: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Relax and watch the game. Thiefnubuu has been confined to his SW region while Obi is expanding Nationwide

It seems you dont believe in your own stat again?
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by DadaHammed: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

Where did they insult Kwankwaso or is it your usual propaganda? Is there any group of people more insultive than you Thiefnubuu urchins.
Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Afamed: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Okay my guy, make I follow Obi relax small

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by inoki247: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Una be mumu. What's business between obi and supporters? Obi is after his victory not about over bloated egos

Ok enjoy your tears while stock last...

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’re Still In Talks With Kwankwaso, Others For Alliance – Labour Party by Sundaland: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu/Atiku be like: Me too, am still in Talks with Kwankwaso and others for alliance grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obi Coming Down From A Plane / Meet Adunni Oluwole, The Woman Who Knew Nigeria Would Be A Failure / Redesign Of Naira Yielding Positive Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.