Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend (4401 Views)

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by poshestmina(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm.

My Gender lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fireboy02:
According to d guy, he said she's d one accommodating and spending on her from day one,
Dats from when she was a jambite to a law graduate, u know how much money law students spend. Now she don wise up say he's not he's type.
What a wicked world.

Graphic content pls
https://youtube.com/shorts/JqKEDPCKdes?feature=share

That doest give the idiot the right to take a life he didn't create.
Anyway he will face judgement for the spilling blood. Here and in the afterlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Mumu, there is no justification killing anyone for such a reason.
Just leave all those mumu boys. They should visit jail and ask those biting their lips in regrets of rash decisions like this very incident

1 Like

Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by tommy589(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
imam07:
some who did that have already know d consequence. Let u be in his shoe first before u can judge. I believe this guy who killed her have said all what u people are saying here b4 too.

I can not be in his shoes because I think with with my head not heart. You should hear other people stories to know some experienced worst and lived through the heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Gnosis777: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
damn, this is cold blooded. People are just losing it left and right nowadays. Killing people like it's nothing. Damn!
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
The guy is a very foolish human being and should be sentenced to death by beheading. They should slice him open and harvest his organs for people that will need it to live and make the world a better place.

What a useless man, what was he thinking
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Still not a justification for killing anyone.
The chief mumu is the guy spending his hard earned money on a girl.

The guy is the biggest fool here. A moronn whose brain is useless. In his daft mind, he wanted to invest in educating someone so when she finishes school, she can get a job and he can retire to start collecting pension . Lazy idiot that is short sighted deserves worse , he will rot behind bars
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by ogkrakkid(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
I can't and will never judge that guy.
No words.
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by dex4sure: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
The gal is very stupid, this a lesson to ladies out there...don't use any man play mugu cus some men no get chills.

And for the guy...he would have just allow karma to pay her back instead of killing her.
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

That's not a justification for killer her though but that girl too is evil
best and only justice system
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Mumu, there is no justification killing anyone for such a reason.

Tinubu supporters no dey get sense..... maybe u have diabetes
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2022
dex4sure:
The gal is very stupid, this a lesson to ladies out there...don't use any man play mugu cus some men no get chills.

And for the guy...he would have just allow karma to pay her back instead of killing her.

Karma dey waste time bros......I support his action.......I pray he escapes

1 Like

Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Unrated900(m): 5:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Berrityga:
is it justifiable to allow a guy spend money on your education and upkeep for years only for you to move in with another guy and tell him his not your class?? Don't b unfortunate this Sunday.. If you got nothing to say go to church.

Guy man
I sight you
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by mawogej: 5:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Both of them evil, d lady on her part is just pure wicked, he is not ur type anymore after all dat spending for ur head, oya dey type dey go hell, fool
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by 7buckz(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2022
He had to let his demon loose!
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by TheFacelessMan: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by henndukwe18: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Still not a justification for killing anyone.
The chief mumu is the guy spending his hard earned money on a girl.
he did it cos he had d money n he can, u will also do d same if u were him
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Ifakiland(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Fireboy02:
According to d guy, he said she's d one accommodating and spending on her from day one,
Dats from when she was a jambite to a law graduate, u know how much money law students spend. Now she don wise up say he's not he's type.
What a wicked world.

Graphic content pls
https://youtube.com/shorts/JqKEDPCKdes?feature=share
Hope you shot her thrice....two for each boobs and one for her pusssy
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by Realmi: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
no guy should take care of a girl in school because he wants to marry her. let her parents pay and care for her or she hustle.

For the ladies, if you know you can't marry someone who said he wants to marry you and because of that, he is taking care of you, simply tell him you can't marry him before he begins to even spend on you. So he will know from start that you are not interested in marrying him to avoid this kind of bad news. Not every guy can take that from a lady. That was how a Chinese man killed a lady 2 months back because of same issue, now this. So ladies stop scamming guys in the name of marriage you know would not happen.
they no go hear word...are they not supposed to have learnt for that example u gave.....even some of them reading this are doing it already
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by dex4sure: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tunechi112:

Karma dey waste time bros......I support his action.......I pray he escapes
Lol
Re: Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend by TheFacelessMan: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
delzbaba:
This shit happened in Brazil not Nigeria,,I think our youths should put their creative minds into more profitable use, instead of lying on social media

Lol. I didnt see the video but had my suspicions.

Useless guys drafted a whole conversation. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Report Someone Who Has Been Into Cybercrime / Nigerian Police And Corruption / Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.