Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Car Are You Looking For - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Car Are You Looking For (148 Views)

Clearing Agent Says The Kays Of The Car Are Stolen At The Port / Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? / The Following Car Are Available For Sale @ Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Car Are You Looking For by DonNikoson(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm a cross border car dealer from Togo port. I can get you any neat and sound vehicle of your choice at the best possible lower price.

My whatsapp link is in my signature so feel free to contact me for your car needs and be rest assured to get that dream car of your choice at a good price.

Please take note that getting a car from Togo port and taking it to Nigeria is not an issue and not so expensive so you will definitely be saving yourself some money when you think of buying your dream car from Togo.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Sale!! 2003 Toyota Corolla Price; 2m Only Location; Festac Lagos / Registered 2006 Toyota Sienna LE / Dpa Head Rotor On A Car For Hydraulic Head Delphi Rotor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.