Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 (39394 Views)

NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
haslaw:

DUMBB man EATING IPOB CARNNIBAL

Your insults and cursing gave you away as a DUMBB man EATING IPOB CARNNIBAL because lies and insults are in IPOB DNA

Brainless baaaaastarrrd of a THOUSAND FATHERS!
Ashiwerey, olopolo gbale! REST IN PIECES FOOL undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by haslaw(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Originalsly:

It must be you quoted me by mistake .... please do the needful.

I've deleted the post.

Sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by haslaw(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

Brainless baaaaastarrrd of a THOUSAND FATHERS!
Ashiwerey, olopolo gbale! REST IN PIECES FOOL undecided undecided

DUMBB man EATING IPOB CARNNIBAL, your true nature can never hide even if you speak other languages
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Evidenx(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wizkid
P square
Phino
Flavor
Every sane and normal nigeria
And all my family are all OBI-diently Yusful.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Xsw1: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
How
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
haslaw:

DUMBB man EATING IPOB CARNNIBAL, your true nature can never hide even if you speak other languages

Agbero lasan lasan! Oponu ayirada! Alaini itiju alatenuje!.... Sip some sniper and end your miserable life cheesy
.... And by the way, have you eaten today? grin grin
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by lereinter(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lolzzzzz
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by lereinter(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Evidenx:
Wizkid
P square
Phino
Flavor
Every sane and normal nigeria
And all my family are all OBI-diently Yusful.

How many states will LP win for governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164177:
We have a 39 year old candidate vying for the Presidential candidate, below
but some hypocrites cum terrorists see a grandfather of over 60 year old as a youth! grin cheesy

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years is a Youth!!
Typical ipob hypocritical youths dem.
CHILDREN that are part and parcel of People Deceiving People.
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
All the very best in your presidential campaign.
The youths are with you......sane and sensible youths we mean.
Not supporters of murderers and kidnappers.
Awon werey 100% cool

We don laff tire for area.
Na true u talk o.
A blind BATimus already developing a severe high blood pressure.

The man of 60years and 1 year is your problem but the padded 70 years + 19 years great-grandfather is not.

Certified tribal urchins will never fail to look like their fallen demon progenitor.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by haslaw(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

Agbero lasan lasan! Oponu ayirada! Alaini itiju alatenuje!.... Sip some sniper and end your miserable life cheesy
.... And by the way, have you eaten today? grin grin

There is nothing you can do about YHUR CURSING RAZ nature as its in your DNA
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Menclothing: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anyone who is 60 yrs above dont vote them from lG to gov to president

Let's vote 55yrs below
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
haslaw:

There is nothing you can do about YHUR CURSING RAZ nature as its in your DNA

Programmed zombie grin... Say something new fool!

USELESS PRODUCT OF A LEAKED CONDOM!
How's your Bleep about mother faring in the brothel? grin
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by makavalley(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Now they will speak ill of bigwiz because of this truth...these set people who support this old polithiefcians don't like the truth they're so blinded with either money coming from the old polithiefcians, o position waiting for them or religiously blind
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by SpaceX: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wizkid vision is for 2027 not 2023
He meant to say this is there last opportunity to contest.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by FreeIgboho: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164177:
but some hypocrites cum terrorists see a grandfather of over 60 year old as a youth! grin cheesy

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth.

Well, you NEED a certain amount of life experience to be a good president.
63/64 is the PERFECT age to be president.
Obi is 61

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by crackhouse(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
But it's true
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
drewcee:
A 61 years old obi is not old right?

I don't even have an issue been old.... the problem is that these old things are not useful anymore..

Can u compare Brazil president *elect* or Biden to these set of selfish human beings

Abegg no room for comparison.... they should go and rest.... ... jare..

Nothing to offer other than to thief money up and down.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Moferere:
Who is wizkid?
A successful Nigerian musician whom you can't lace his shoes in your lifetime
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164177:

Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years is a Youth!!
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool

Na true u talk o.
Zombie keep ranting like a fool. Peter Obi is your next president. I regret sharing same country with people of your kind
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164181:
Send 'em parking now BigWiz Eleniyan.....
Oga and him boyboy wey ipob terrorists and cannibals wan repackage to demselves.
Shame on y'all hypocrites shocked tongue cool
If you're the only child your parents have, am sorry they are childless
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
drewcee:
A 61 years old obi is not old right?
He's much younger and vibrant than your 86 years old Tinubu whose hands and legs are shaking
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164181:
Send 'em parking now BigWiz Eleniyan.....
Oga and him boyboy wey ipob terrorists and cannibals wan repackage to demselves.
Shame on y'all hypocrites shocked tongue cool

What do we say about your personal Lord and savior Mohammadu Buhari. Come to think of it I thought you are a Tinubu die hard supporter. Don't confuse us na. Let know ur stand
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
riyanxeally:
and obi is young??����

Ask this question to Tinubu and Atiku, any answers you get is the answer to your question. Lol
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by EllaSparkles(f): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author= post=118164177]We have a 39 year old candidate vying for the Presidential candidate, below

Nonentities everywhere.

With the above, you're not different from them, you are equally a child of hate, perdition and frustration. Let's learn to be civil with our comments
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Gandrova: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Tinubu, Atiku and co are you listening?

I just don't know why seun osewa no fit use in popularity and platform to contest into his state house of assembly, before going into the senate. If na me get nairaland, walahi talahi I go use am to get political power.
That is the problem with Heobi followers, they think with their anus they think election is won online grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Cuntface: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164177:

Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool

Na true u talk o.

You're embodiment of perdition, frustration and hate as you mentioned earlier.
You're selling dead meat and nobody is patronising you, that's why you're frustrated.
If not for 2k you receive to disgrace yourself online, you for Don die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by NLPoliceWoman: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cuntface:

You're embodiment of perdition, frustration and hate as you mentioned earlier.
You're selling dead meat and nobody is patronising you, that's why you're frustrated.
If not for 2k you receive to disgrace yourself online, you for Don die of hunger
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by elvin4drums(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
taiwolomo1:
The truth is peter obi is an Igbo candidate! If you really wana vote a youth candidate! Why not clamouring on voting sowere, kola abiola...there are lots more youth ...even peter too dn old

So voting an Igbo candidate is forbidden? Listen to yourself please ��
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by DDDDDav: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118164177:

Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
Awon werey 100% cool

Na true u talk o.

I wonder how u don't feel stupid supporting Tinubu
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wizkid is Obidient

A 61 years man na youth abi?
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Evidenx(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
lereinter:

How many states will LP win for governor
Not interested in governorship election,am interested in the presidential elections.
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Cuntface: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
Rule 2.

E pain am you think say na only you sabi talk���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.