Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,957 members, 7,976,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

#FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) (633 Views)

#FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2022
THE FRAUDULENT ART OF FEMINISM!! = 24 Days To Go!!

WOMEN PREFER THEIR FANTASIES!!

Women in general hate the REALITY.
They love living in their own fabricated world, a world where everything is handed over to them on a platter, a world where only chads with Ferraris, six packs and a 10 inches long d!ck have eyes for them.

In the case of feminism, feminists want a world where men are puppets to their every call, and of course for that to happen, they have to begin with NOT BEING UNDER MEN!!

Marriage and the family setting bring them back to the reality, the real world, a reality where they have NO CHOICE but to be under men and THEY HATE IT!!!

Why should I have to settle for a man I wouldn't want to have anything to do with on a normal stance when I can always enjoy chasing the Alphamale?

Why do I have lie to myself and say I'm satisfied with marriage when I really just to be a wh0re to that bad boy I love seeing??

This is exactly what goes on in the head of the regular feminist.
It's either they live in their fantasies or NOTHING!!

Tell me what you think.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2022
It's Coming!!

2 Likes

Re: #FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) by budaatum: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
It's Coming!!

Re: #FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) by VirtuousStarBoy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
All I can say is feminism is demonic and should not be condoned in any way.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women No Longer Need Men To Satisfy Them Sexually, They're Weak, Says Angela Egu / Two Ashaawo Girls Showing Us Sweet Toto / Is It Possible To Love And Still Cheat On The One You Love?” – Rufai Oseni Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.