Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East (510 Views)

Minimum Wage: Half ‘agbado’ Better Than None – Shehu Sani On NLC Strike / Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Biodun556(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
We need bold leaders – Shehu Sani on Tinubu daring IPOB, fixing campaign in Imo, Anambra MondaysPublished on November 5, 2022By Ochogwu Sunday

Former federal lawmaker, Senator Shehu Sani has commended the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu for fixing his campaign in Imo and Anambra States on Mondays.

DAILY POST earlier reported how the APC presidential flagbearer dared the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, by fixing his campaign rallies on a day the secessionist group observes a sit-at-home in the region.

Reacting, Shehu Sani, expressed confidence on the doggedness of Tinubu and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, saying the country needs leaders who can defy terrorists, bandits and separatists.

The PDP Chieftain who said Atiku and party supporters defied attacks in Kaduna State to hold a campaign rally, also called on other presidential candidates to emulate Tinubu and Atiku.

In a Facebook post, Sani wrote, “We defied violence and armed hoodlums and held Atiku’s rally in Kaduna. They attacked, injured and maimed but failed to stop us.

“Jagaban is defying IPOB’s Mondays sit-at-home with a scheduled rally in Anambra and Imo. Other presidential candidates must follow suit. We need leaders with the courage to defy forces of violence.

“Whoever wants to be a commander in chief must prove he can be a commander in chief. We need bold leaders who can stand up to terrorists, bandits and separatists”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/11/05/we-need-bold-leaders-shehu-sani-on-tinubu-daring-ipob-fixing-campaign-in-imo-anambra-mondays/%3famp=1
Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Biodun556(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ipob terrorists
Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by PresidObi: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Or maybe he meant that they need troublemakers grin

Provocation is not wisdom. He will just lose more of his battered reputation.
Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Sukersoc: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Eyaaaaaah... you spoke up late Sir. Jagaban have already chickened out of Monday campaign in the southeast. But now I see just how intelligent Blogger Shehu Sani really is. He should tell atiku to go hold campaign in sambisa too; that will surely give him the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by general111(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bold my yansh..
Why did he shift it to tuesday?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by LeoDeKing: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lmao.

For me, na ipob and zombidense just dey make me laugh. grin grin

On the APC schedule of political activities, Anambra rally was to be on Monday. Reaction by ipob and zombidense are:

Tinubu wants to use ipob sit at home as excuse for the impending low turnout.

As if Tinubu heard that bullshit, he changed it. Same ipob and zombidense are now saying another dogshit thus:

Tinubu has no balls, Tinubu is a coward, Apc is being controlled by ipob bla bla bla.

Foolishness like this and other exhibition of illiteracy are the reasons I don't engage ipob pigs in any convo.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Kooldon(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu no wan die young grin

1 Like

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Emergingnation3(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists
Them never born that frog eyes well.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Sonyboom: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are overworking yourself bro, so you think you can reason with lunatics ? Over 99% of Kanu followers are lunatics.

The only distinction is about the active ones on line on while the passive ones are the lunatics that give them likes, they complain about the failure as governor but suddenly too cowardly to speak out about the Pandora criminal failing while he was governor today.

LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

On the APC schedule of political activities, Anambra rally was to be on Monday. Reaction by ipob and zombidense are:

As if Tinubu heard that bullshit, he changed it. Same ipob and zombidense are now saying anotherdogshit thus:

Tinubu has no balls, Tinubu is a coward, Apc is being controlled by ipob bla bla bla.

Foolishness like this and other exhibition of illiteracy are the reasons I don't engage ipob pigs in any convo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Emergingnation3(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lmao.

As if Tinubu heard that bullshit, he changed it. Same ipob and zombidense are now saying anotherdogshit thus:

Lol ! Are you more educated than average IPOB members ?,
IQ deficients Fulani Muslim pigs, the lowest IQ people on earth.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Sonyboom: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Omo I no fit lie you, 99.8% of Ipob I met at Ladipo Ajah or elsewhere are outright lunatics more foolish than illiterate. Make I no too talk.

Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Are you more educated than average IPOB members ?,
IQ deficients Fulani Muslim pigs, the lowest IQ people on earth.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by ican2020: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Omo I no fit lie you, 99.8% of Ipob I met at Ladipo Ajah or elsewhere are outright lunatics more foolish than illiterate. Make I no too talk.

Stop lying
How did you know they are ipob?

1 Like

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Emergingnation3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:

And your poorly write up shows that , you're More lunatic and foolish than those Imaginary IPOB , you met at ladipo AjaH.. grin

Typical afonja Muslim pi**g

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by BossGerald: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
These urchins are very epileptic...b4 it was "we will end your sit at home", "your obi dare not campaign on monday", "we will shut down the east on monday" and so many other gibberish.

Now their drug lord has chickened out, they shamelessly started shifting goal post grin, saying how they don't want to waste lives of Igbo youths...the same igbo youths they always rejoice when the military were killing them in the name of python dance??

Yoruba ronu

Vote wisely
Re: We Need Bold Leaders -shehu Sani On Tinubu Fixing Campaign On Monday In The East by Antyislam: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is too small to try that sheet

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Promises Animal Husbandry Healthy Food For Healthy Education / Jos Experiece. / How Rural Nigerians May Vote In 2023 Presidential Poll, By Nextier Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.