Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate (36112 Views)

Tinubu Pulls FCT Out Of TSA / Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by TheGift: 12:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Upliftment101:
. Why exactly is BAT afraid of debates.

The first picture was when the debate was announced earlier today.

The second picture is after tinubu cowardly chickened out

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1589298931258662912

I would have been shocked if Tinubu showed up. Expect Him to pull out of more of such events.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by aimmoney9: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Sannisege:
Arise is a anti Tinubu. It would have been foolish of him to attend any debate anchored by Arise Tv. They might want to embarrass him.
Then let him do a debate at TVC and embarrass himself..... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by MeineMutter: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Is such debate constitutionally mandatory? Any contestant can choose to attend or not attend, after all, there are other means of reaching out to electorates.
May be Tinubu feels he is bigger than all those types of arrangements with Obi (that cannot beat common Fasoye or even Dino Melaye in any election) Even on his TVC, he hasn’t granted any interview.

Same thing for Atiku. W expulsion See he sent Okowa. If we say Tinubu will commit blunders, do we expect Atiku too to commit blunders?
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by AerialMapper: 1:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Tflex01:

He said he meant 50 thousand. But you all can continue with the propaganda. grin

Everything is propaganda to you even when you are being killed slowly. In 2017 you celebrated the dollar at 390 naira and called out the naysayers… today how far?

Unfortunately, Tflex01… you are a zombie. Talking bout PDP didn’t destroy Nigeria in one day and not expecting APC to fix it in a day! It’s been 5 years now I am expecting your honest take on the current situation.

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by franudi: 1:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria. On Peter Obi's mandate i stand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Tflex01: 3:59am On Nov 07, 2022
AerialMapper:

Lol you have time to go through all my posts up to 2017. 5 years ago. Congratulations! grin

Maybe I should give you my other moniker so you can go and read that one from 2010 as well lol...

Jobless mofo. grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by jamace(m): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Tinubu dodged the debate to avoid another quotes of the Century.. grin

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by AerialMapper: 4:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol you have time to go through all my posts up to 2017. 5 years ago. Congratulations! grin

Maybe I should give you my other moniker so you can go and read that one from 2010 as well lol...

Jobless mofo. grin

You didn’t answer my simple question. Please just comment on the state of the Naira today. Yes but it was 5 years ago but you said APC needed more than a day to fix the country. It has been 5 years

I only did this to show you that you have consistently been on the wrong side of history and you still are. I am assuming you are a youth but again you could be an old man. Even if it is for the sake of your unfortunate children, don’t keep making the same mistake. They’ll hate you for not having a brain

Peace
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Tflex01: 4:49am On Nov 07, 2022
AerialMapper:

You didn’t answer my simple question. Please just comment on the state of the Naira today.

I only did this to show you that you have consistently been on the wrong side of history and you still are. I am assuming you are a youth but again you could be an old man. Even if it is for the sake of your unfortunate children, don’t keep making the same mistake. They’ll hate you for not having a brain

Peace

Your miserable parents and unfortunate seeds that (or that would) come out of you should be ashamed of your foolishness. cheesy

Stalking someone that is not even aware of your miserable existence.

Continue. grin
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by AerialMapper: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Tflex01:

Your miserable parents and unfortunate seeds that (or that would) come out of you should be ashamed of your foolishness. cheesy

Stalking someone that is not even aware of your miserable existence.

Continue. grin

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!

Please just comment on what the APC has done with regards to the Naira since 2017. I agree to everything you said. Yes it is true my parents are miserable and I am an unfortunate seed but please I need you to update your comment on the Naira. That’s all
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by OmarBashir: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2022
I laugh when they say Asiwaju have been running from Debates and the media, A two term Governor and someone who have been in the public space for so long engaging the media all times, it is indeed laughable

The truth it is obvious that there is a media gang up war against him in such gatherings hence why I support him excusing himself from such setup. He knows the best people to approach not some irreasonable bigots. Is it not a show of shame when a media dialogue cannot be properly organised that invitees almost mobbed the contestants. Thugs on Suit and tie.

Some mumu wey no go even watch TV talkless of understanding what they are saying go dey shout debate up and down. Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by KevinDeBruyne: 5:12am On Nov 07, 2022
I knew this will happen...all he has is evil intentions for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Akmahoghany: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
See the person who wants to rule this country running from ordinary presidential debate shocked
Thank God he can't even enter, if not he'll overruin this country

Very soon, your eyes go clear say election is not won by debate.
If una like make you dey organise debate every minute, for all we care, Asiwaju will not honor any useless debate organised by Arise TV . Make una kill una sef. ASIWAJU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Ikerr: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2022
E for show follow dem drag

PlayerMeji:
Funny how you people try to make it look like Peter obi has no competition, yet most of you live, sleep and breathe Tinubu matters.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Akmahoghany:

Very soon, your eyes go clear say election is not won by debate.
If una like make you dey organise debate every minute, for all we care, Asiwaju will not honor any useless debate organised by Arise TV . Make una kill una sef. ASIWAJU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
Lol, whether you like it or not, asiwaju is not the next president, it's either Atiku or Peter Obi. And I'm not talking from a debating angle. Let's just wait and see.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Lepon02: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2022
A fraud.
He'd never be anywhere near where an intelligent debate is happening, that is because he is empty and vacuous, and has nothing to offer.
If you are supporting Tinubu, you are a bastar...d and you want nothing good for you and everyone else.
Eyin oloriburuku jatijati.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Akmahoghany: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Lol, whether you like it or not, asiwaju is not the next president, it's either Atiku or Peter Obi. And I'm not talking from a debating angle. Let's just wait and see.

#Yinmu#
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by jamace(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Upliftment101:
. Why exactly is BAT afraid of debates.

The first picture was when the debate was announced earlier today.

The second picture is after tinubu cowardly chickened out

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1589298931258662912
Tinubu has phobia for media because he lacks what it takes to be a presidential material... grin

Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Invitationn: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
zudozz:

With all this grammar I dont still ve common sense.
My moda wanted to abort me when my fada denied d pregnancy. He still calls her a wh0re embarassed
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by Invitationn: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
LilVast1:

What end did he saw?
Damn, una don too chop cassava
Try get sense bro
Zombidients always too emotional grin
Well, Zombies have to be obedient.
Re: Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate by LilVast1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Invitationn:

Zombidients always too emotional grin
Well, Zombies have to be obedient.
Lol
Una just dey get internet access?
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Bola Tinubu In Action On The Football Field / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.