Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,013 members, 7,980,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President (650 Views)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by AlaafinOfOyo: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
If things were going his way, Mr Atiku could have taken over from Obasanjo after being his vice for 8 years. But we saw a rancorous vice that was finally rejected by Obasanjo, who chose another northerner.

After Jonathan took over from the dead Yaradua, Atiku resurfaced during election but was rejected by the PDP. He was an enemy to everyone in PDP in those days.

When it was time for reelection for Goodluck Jobathan, Atiku, instead of backing Jonathan to complete 4 years and them make a go with the support of Jonathan, keyed into the anti Jonathan movement. I have a feeling that had Atiku rallied PDP for Jonathan, he could have been seeking reelection for his second term next year.

As if his quest for elusive presidency isn't slippery, I believe that Atiku won the 2019 election, but was technically rigged out.

Now in 2022, between Atiku and Tinubu, Atiku could have trounced Tinubu by clearing most regions but like what is not meant to be, Obi, his erstwhile running mate of 2019 appeared. That's why they say that Atiku already has the votes to make him president in 2023 in the bag, but Obi is the one holding the bag

My guess is that Atiku will never be president. Yeah, he may be thinking that this is his time, but I believe that his time was never meant to come.

Finally, Obi will win...

5 Likes

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by immortalcrown(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Many years ago, a man told him, "You will hear from me".
Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by Blueivyp: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are now getting spiritual insight.
Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
AlaafinOfOyo:
If things were going his way, Mr Atiku could have taken over from Obasanjo after being his vice for 8 years. But we saw a rancorous vice that was finally rejected by Obasanjo, who chose another northerner.

After Jonathan took over from the dead Yaradua, Atiku resurfaced during election but was rejected by the PDP. He was an enemy to everyone in PDP in those days.

When it was time for reelection for Goodluck Jobathan, Atiku, instead of backing Jonathan to complete 4 years and them make a go with the support of Jonathan, keyed into the anti Jonathan movement. I have a feeling that had Atiku rallied PDP for Jonathan, he could have been seeking reelection for his second term next year.

As if his quest for elusive presidency isn't slippery, I believe that Atiku won the 2019 election, but was technically rigged out.

Now in 2022, between Atiku and Tinubu, Atiku could have trounced Tinubu by clearing most regions but like what is not meant to be, Obi, his erstwhile running mate of 2019 appeared. That's why they say that Atiku already has the votes to make him president in 2023 in the bag, but Obi is the one holding the bag

My guess is that Atiku will never be president. Yeah, he may be thinking that this is his time, but I believe that his time was never meant to come.

Finally, Obi will win...
Obi was really the one holding the bag grin We will shock them
Atiku is going nowhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by ScamHunter: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Garrit...Obi owns next year
Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by AlaafinOfOyo: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
dawnomike:

Nigerians are finally getting wise. Perhaps only the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by ScamHunter: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
dawnomike:

Why would anyone vote Atiku or Tinubu if they're not blind?

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by Britishpea: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Your analysis is good but the only platform Obi will win the presidency is Twitter.

He won’t win the presidency. Funny how you people think he will win. He won’t win. Odds are practically against him. You can’t win Nigeria election today without spending money.

You must induce the voters whence, they won’t come out. You are not going to tell my friend Babatunde in the village to come and spend 4 hours standing under the sun to vote without giving him the 5k to cook rice later.

Obi will only do well in the cities but real elections happen in the core villages. Who knows Obi in Igbotako, Okitipupa, Rajin dadi, OsanEkiti, ilejemeje, Ilare, Okuku etc.

When politicians talk about structures this is exactly what they mean. People also need to mobilize for you during the elections. Who is going to mobilize for Obi? He has no friends. He’s a loner!

Lastly, people don’t trust his lies. He has no records of successful people that have become great through him. None of his commissioners while he served for 8 years is known or seen in the forefront of either Anambra state politics or National involvements. None is even campaigning for him today! What is he really going to use to WIN the elections.

Those Twitter rats don’t vote. They don’t have pvcs.
Obi doesn’t appeal to people who can help him win elections, this includes myself!

Tinubu will determine his ‘Next’ supermarket tax next year and also return him to Anambra when he finally wins the election. Tinubu is the next president. He won the elections the moment he won the primary.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by AlaafinOfOyo: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Britishpea:
Your analysis is good but the only platform Obi will win the presidency is Twitter.

He won’t win the presidency. Funny how you people think he will win. He won’t win. Odds are practically against him. You can’t win Nigeria election today without spending money.

You must induce the voters whence, they won’t come out. You are not going to tell my friend Babatunde in the village to come and spend 4 hours standing under the sun to vote without giving him the 5k to cook rice later.

Obi will only do well in the cities but real elections happen in the core villages. Who knows Obi in Igbotako, Okitipupa, Rajin dadi, OsanEkiti, ilejemeje, Ilare, Okuku etc.

When politicians talk about structures this is exactly what they mean. People also need to mobilize for you during the elections. Who is going to mobilize for Obi? He has no friends. He’s a loner!

Lastly, people don’t trust his lies. He has no records of successful people that have become great through him. None of his commissioners while he served for 8 years is known or seen in the forefront of either Anambra state politics or National involvements. None is even campaigning for him today! What is he really going to use to WIN the elections.

Those Twitter rats don’t vote. They don’t have pvcs.
Obi doesn’t appeal to people who can help him win elections, this includes myself!

Tinubu will determine his ‘Next’ supermarket tax next year and also return him to Anambra when he finally wins the election. Tinubu is the next president. He won the elections the moment he won the primary.

Perhaps...though street polls say otherwise.

Re: Atiku May Not Be Destined To Be President by KanwuliaExtra: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2023
And so?
Then he will rest.
Na by force?

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Really Better Than Tinubu? / Soludo Is Intelligent But He Lacks Wisdom Which Is The Paramount Thing. / Atiku/okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Buhari, Adamu’s Absence In APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.