Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. (2853 Views)

The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by ElSudani: 1:16am On Nov 07, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast he is not pissing in his pants.

Maybe he did, we can't know for sure.
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by Pickmycall: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju saw this coming.

Screaming, yelling, shouting, fighting, disorganization and utter disaster.

Imagine if he was present in front of the lawless, crude, crass and mannerless Toxic Obi pandora supporters..

This is why always trust and embrace Asiwajus, vision and foresight.

Save face
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by techWriter1: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2022
justifications upon justifications
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by plaindealer: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2022
kenedy175:

Be talking trash! I'm not surprised. You probably have your cerebral hemispheres missing.

This is the problem with you Pandora losers..

Even if Tinubu was the first candidate to show up at the debate, you still won't vote for him, even if his last name is Jesus, you still won't vote for him so why are you hallucinating and killing yourself here?

Do you not see how rettarded you people are acting?

You losers just love to labor in vain..

Asiwaju no send you so stop crying on my shoulder abeg..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:20am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:
Asiwaju saw this coming.

Screaming, yelling, shouting, fighting, disorganization and utter disaster.

Imagine if he was present in front of the lawless, crude, crass and mannerless Toxic Obi pandora supporters..

This is why always trust and embrace Asiwajus, vision and foresight.

see useless people who don't even know how to respond to simple what is your name. You people and Tinubu are so useless that you can't boldly stand and Tell Nigerians what you plan to do for them. Just imagine what a youth of a country is saying
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by Sonyboom: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2022
But you can't tell us what new thing to expect from Pandora. You can expect RRS BRT LAWMA Alpha Beta Eko Atlantic etc from Tinubu all new n fresh ideas.

Blueivyp:
We want to get things right but we are afraid to try. We are afraid to fail. So we stick to the old way that is obsolete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by Sonyboom: 3:46am On Nov 07, 2022
When you remember this is how Buhari dodged his way to the presidency n reread your comment later only you will realize it was written by a lunatic or a fool intoxicated by chronic irredeemable bigotry and endemic hate that can only be inherited as seen in many of you Jews from Ipobland.

keymatt:
I used to respect Tinubu but his dodging of Arise Tv presidential debate is the last straw.
Any presidential candidate that treats presidential interviews and debates with disdain does not deserve to be a Presidential candidate let alone be on the ballot paper.
For a Presidential candidate of a ruling party to dodge interviews and debates is just embarrassing.
Bola Tinubu has become a joke and a very big disappointment.

I stand for the TRUTH.
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:18am On Nov 07, 2022
What a show of shame! Obi does not have the temperament of a leader. Ordinary Dino is making him lose his cool and opening his mouth so wide. He should forget 2023. No be curse. Na fact. cool cool cool
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by Benwallt(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Obi talks like a sissy. He has a sexy voice

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by plaindealer: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Benwallt:
Obi talks like a sissy. He has a sexy voice

More like a 2-year-old girl.

His horrible voice crawls on my skin.
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by plaindealer: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see useless people who don't even know how to respond to simple what is your name. You people and Tinubu are so useless that you can't boldly stand and Tell Nigerians what you plan to do for them. Just imagine what a youth of a country is saying

I'm immune to ipobian jargon, rubbish and vernacular..........
Re: Arise TV Debate. Total Disaster. by kenedy175(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2022
plaindealer:

This is the problem with you Pandora losers..

Even if Tinubu was the first candidate to show up at the debate, you still won't vote for him, even if his last name is Jesus, you still won't vote for him so why are you hallucinating and killing yourself here?

Do you not see how rettarded you people are acting?

You losers just love to labor in vain..

Asiwaju no send you so stop crying on my shoulder abeg..

grin grin

Even if.. what if.. all probabilities. Shame no dey catch you? You see white and trying to tell us it's black. It was bigotry and foolishness that led us into this current dispensation and you still don't want to change. Well, you can't Shame the shameless.

It is said that the number of votes Tinubu will have is tantamount to the number of people that should be in a mental home.

The only people sounding retarded are you guys. Now run along son

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wins Ebonyi Governorship Election. / CCTV Footages Show Emefiele Removed $6.23 Million Cash From CBN Vault. / Nddc Chairman's Juju Escapade (full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.