Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat (983 Views)

Angry Rufai And Abati Disgrace Reno As A Worthless Troll / I'm Beginning To Suspect Reuben Abati / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
For a while, AriseTV have enjoyed a lot of viewership because of Peter Obi.

They leveraged on his popularity and grew their YouTube channel too.

But OBIdients started noticing Reuben Abati's disposition to Peter Obi and how he seemed to act like the Mr Tortoise who goes about with one "cloth".His one cloth is his one question... and would brazenly ask without tact.
Whilst others busied themselves with crucial questions that bordered on how Nigeria can be brought back from the slippery precipice, his one predictable question is: Your Supporters are unruly and abusive, don't you think they'd lower your chance of winning?

This question Peter Obi has honestly addressed about thrice on AriseTV.
But Reuben keeps raising it until he foolishly fell for the trap occasioned by Tinubu's absence. Though Atiku, his boss, was absent he sent his running mate.

Reuben, without decorum, called everyone protesting Atiku's absence OBIdients.Forgetting that BATists were there to do what Shetima did at the NBA conference- deflect from the issues and force the public to discuss his clownish outfit.

Reuben fell for it and would have a taste of neckpressing session.

One thing is certain, he'd never be the same after tonight. Even Peter Obi won't be able to save him.
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Greatzeus(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
I didn't watch the Interview,I am just watching it now on Arise Rewind,so I am not going to downplay your accusations outrightly. But knowing how you obidients are,I am very doubtful of your objectivity and accurate description of events at the Presidential debate.
Maybe as I watch on my thoughts might realign with yours,but before then I will take your words with a pinch of salt.
" One thing is certain, he'd never be the same after tonight. Even Peter Obi won't be able to save him."
What do you mean by the above? Why are you guys like this? Threatening someone with death and violence because of your emotional black mail. This is the problem of many Nigerians with you obidients, especially those who are still in the middle of choosing their preferred candidate, that's why they don't want to join you guys,why? why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
No one is threatening anyone pal.
It's just the bitter truth.

Abati lives in a glass house and he should know better.

The OBIdients I know seldom attack but when they need to deal with nonsense, even the Renos and FFKs of this world know.
To be honest, PO has been the refrigerant otherwise this nation would have been in flames with the nonsense incendiary style of politicking by APC and PDP.

Now Abati will bring out the beast because OBIdients would start doubting AriseTV and would fight the mainstream media as being complicit in keeping Nigeria in her decrepit state.
Greatzeus:
I didn't watch the Interview,I am just watching it now on Arise Rewind,so I am not going to downplay your accusations outrightly. But knowing how you obidients are,I am very doubtful of your objectivity and accurate description of events at the Presidential debate.
Maybe as I watch on my thoughts might realign with yours,but before then I will take your words with a pinch of salt.
" One thing is certain, he'd never be the same after tonight. Even Peter Obi won't be able to save him."
What do you mean by the above? Why are you guys like this? Threatening someone with death and violence because of your emotional black mail. This is the problem of many Nigerians with you obidients, especially those who are still in the middle of choosing their preferred candidate, that's why they don't want to join you guys,why? why?
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Remi Tinubu surprisingly unlike Other Jagabandits isn't enthused over Dino Melaye disrespecting Peter Obi.

She has found it almost impossible to forget July 12,2016.
What about it?

That Tuesday Afternoon will forever leave the former first lady of Lagos traumatized. Though, it was during an executive session of the Senate, meaning journalists or the public were barred from whatever is discussed, what happened was difficult to contain.

Remi Tinubu had tried to warn Dino not to intimidate them but she crossed the line when she referred to him as childish and a thug.

Dino walked towards her in anger an thundered:
Look here..this is not bourdillon..
I will beat you up and impregnate you and nothing will happen.

As Remi Tinubu was trying to find words to retort, Dino looked away from her towards Stella Odiah and flirtatiously said what should I even waste my time with this (referring disdainfully at Remi Tinubu) when there are prettier ladies like this(referring to Stella).To make matters worse, Stella smiled like a little teenage girl reading her first love letter from a crush.

Remi Tinubu felt like a girl stripped at the marketsquare and her dirty undies barely covering her buttocks filled with stretch marks and scabies.

She would have preferred Dino used a sledgehammer on her that day.

Dino...hmmn
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Rebelutionary: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
No one is threatening anyone pal.
It's just the bitter truth.

Abati lives in a glass house and he should know better.

The OBIdients I know seldom attack but when they need to deal with nonsense, even the Renos and FFKs of this world know.
To be honest, PO has been the refrigerant otherwise this nation would have been in flames with the nonsense incendiary style of politicking by APC and PDP.

Now Abati will bring out the beast because OBIdients would start doubting AriseTV and would fight the mainstream media as being complicit in keeping Nigeria in her decrepit state.
Simple question: how have you dealt with Reno, FFK and now Abati?

The thing is you folks have bought into this lie that going to someone's page and spilling unprintable slurs changes anything...you call it neckpressing..lol...you aint pressing nothing but your phone!

I saw one of you folks leash handlers on twitter telling you people to go unfollow AriseTV...lol...what did the unfollow and reporting thing do to Reno?

You think this people don't already know thats what you would do?

Anyway, suit yourselves!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by richie240: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Greatzeus:
Igbos/obidients?
Even if u like insult your father, curse ur mother and denigrate ur entire lineage, they will cheer u on, but the day second u dare say something they don't want to hear, then they'll label u a saboteur irrespective of the no. of years u've bn massaging their egos.

Just like Reno said, "there's virtually no difference BTW ipob and obidients".
Na d same software dey run their reasoning; the method of delivery might be different, but na d same ideology dey run their package, whether educated or illiterate.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Are you any of their spokesperson?
Reuben keeps repeating the same thing and you're here defending the indefensible?

Even a kid knows that it bothers him.So stop playing to the gallery.

That's not even the aim.What has been established is that the mainstream media recognizes that OBIdients can't be ignored and it's harder to spin narratives independently without recourse to the kings of the media.

This isnt our major aim though.
Nigeria MUST experience a paradigm shift by FORCE.
And Peter Obi will be President

Rebelutionary:

Simple question: how have you dealt with Reno, FFK and now Abati?

The thing is you folks have bought into this lie that going to someone's page and spilling unprintable slurs changes anything...you call it neckpressing..lol...you aint pressing nothing but your phone!

I saw one of you folks leash handlers on twitter telling you people to go unfollow AriseTV...lol...what did the unfollow and reporting thing do to Reno?

You think this people don't already know thats what you would do?

Anyway, suit yourselves!
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Rebelutionary: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
Are you any of their spokesperson?
Reuben keeps repeating the same thing and you're here defending the indefensible?

Even a kid knows that it bothers him.So stop playing to the gallery.

That's not even the aim.What has been established is that the mainstream media recognizes that OBIdients can't be ignored and it's harder to spin narratives independently without recourse to the kings of the media.

This isnt our major aim though.
Nigeria MUST experience a paradigm shift by FORCE.
And Peter Obi will be President

You danced around my very simple question and ended up saying nothing bro! Suit yourself man...Anyway, I wish you the very best in "forcing a paradigm shift"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Of course, suiting myself was what I just did.
Moreover, I.only answer relevant questions.
The Paradigm Shift is a given and it's BY FORCE
Rebelutionary:

You danced around my very simple question and ended up saying nothing bro! Suit yourself man...Anyway, I wish you the very best in "forcing a paradigm shift"!
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by gbengaeed(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naira20:
For a while, AriseTV have enjoyed a lot of viewership because of Peter Obi.

They leveraged on his popularity and grew their YouTube channel too.

But OBIdients started noticing Reuben Abati's disposition to Peter Obi and how he seemed to act like the Mr Tortoise who goes about with one "cloth".His one cloth is his one question... and would brazenly ask without tact.
Whilst others busied themselves with crucial questions that bordered on how Nigeria can be brought back from the slippery precipice, his one predictable question is: Your Supporters are unruly and abusive, don't you think they'd lower your chance of winning?

This question Peter Obi has honestly addressed about thrice on AriseTV.
But Reuben keeps raising it until he foolishly fell for the trap occasioned by Tinubu's absence. Though Atiku, his boss, was absent he sent his running mate.

Reuben, without decorum, called everyone protesting Atiku's absence OBIdients.Forgetting that BATists were there to do what Shetima did at the NBA conference- deflect from the issues and force the public to discuss his clownish outfit.

Reuben fell for it and would have a taste of neckpressing session.

One thing is certain, he'd never be the same after tonight. Even Peter Obi won't be able to save him.

I love the way you just confirm what Abati said that you guys are so unruly and abusive. It's only the obi fans that can buttress a case they argued against. And by the way you can only press your phone Your insults and name calling doesn't move anybody.
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol...next
gbengaeed:

I love the way you just confirm what About said that you guys are so unruly and abusive. It's only the obi fans that can buttress a case they argued against. And by the way you can only press your phone Your insults and name calling doesn't move anybody.
Re: How Reuben Abati Foolishly Became Tinubu's Scapegoat by Naira20: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

SAT Dates In Nigeria 2024 SAT Dates In Nigeria/SAT Registration Dates / Say No To Cultism/gangbanging?! / Corps Member Laments As His Students At His PPA Don’t Understand English (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.