Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] (1355 Views)

I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by NewsOneNigeria1: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi on Sunday night,  berated Dino Melaye, the spokesperson of the Atiku Presidential campaign for trolling him.

This online news platform understands that the angry Obi warned Melaye against trolling him at the Presidential Town Hall Meeting organized by Arise Television and a group, Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) on Sunday, November 6, 2022.

Read more here: https://newsoneng.com/i-have-taken-enough-from-you-angry-peter-obi-warns-dino-melaye-video/

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Ireportlive: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Thank God Tinubu avoided this show off shame organized by bunch of lunatics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by owobokiri(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
Even if it was organized by the Bishops, imams and professors, your Tinubu would have done his normal Lewis Hamilton skit.. Your candidate is bizarrely incoherent. The gap between his brain and his mouth is as long as the Abuja to Kano highway

No mental coordination

We know what he is running from and he knows what he's running from too.
But it's only a matter of time before he drops another agbodorian line for our maximum entertainment

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ElSudani: 1:21am On Nov 07, 2022
The debate/Town hall meeting was a disaster. Happy Tinubu had no part in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Oceanjagaban: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
Tinubu supporters ona dey really try,blind bats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
getout. The drug baron and boko haram founder is no were to be found. Mkpi

5 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by GodHatesJews: 1:31am On Nov 07, 2022
NewsOneNigeria1:
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi on Sunday night,  berated Dino Melaye, the spokesperson of the Atiku Presidential campaign for trolling him.

This online news platform understands that the angry Obi warned Melaye against trolling him at the Presidential Town Hall Meeting organized by Arise Television and a group, Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) on Sunday, November 6, 2022.

Read more here: https://newsoneng.com/i-have-taken-enough-from-you-angry-peter-obi-warns-dino-melaye-video/

Such a sensitive sweet child he is.
grin

Speaking of Dino of course and not the intolerant thin skinned Igbo candidate who can't take any criticism like all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Jnkay: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2022
I love what Obi did. It shows manliness and power. Dino and Rino should not take Obi's simplicity and humility for granted. Sometimes in life you need to create a boundary so that next time if the person wants to talk to you he will think twice. Obama did it, Clinton did it, George Washington did, and even Trump did it. I will be disappointed and see Obi as weakling if didn't tackle Dino now that he has one on one opportunity to respond to him. Obi has taken enough from Dino and Rino.

Now Dino should know that Obi is not afraid of him. Obi can face him one on one and still beat him or mess him up.

Rino should prepare for his one on one tooo.

They should let the sleeping lion lie or Rino and Dino should see more wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Roboto11: 2:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino disgraced Obi.

Obi went back to his default Onitsha market setting.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by GodHatesJews: 2:19am On Nov 07, 2022
I want to see how Nigerian Muslims will vote an alcohol distiller and beer brewer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by LegendHero(m): 3:19am On Nov 07, 2022
See how Peter Obi dey speak to Dino self. The man dey talk like woman.

If I am Dino, I would have given him a knock on his flat head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by NwaIdeato: 3:25am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

I'm sure you are a product of your pathetic father's lifestyle, promoting physical violence on people far better than you in all ramifications of life, Thiefnubuu supporters are all ill-bred touts and anarchists so I'm not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by limeta(f): 3:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Wtf is Tinubu still hiding under the bed
Tell him to come out the debate is over

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Prokaryote: 3:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Oga Dino remodel tout....please leave our Obi alone and market your candidate.
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:25am On Nov 07, 2022
What a show of shame! Obi does not have the temperament of a leader. Ordinary Dino is making him lose his cool and opening his mouth so wide. He should forget 2023. No be curse. Na fact. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ariesbull: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
even if TVC the Tinubu station organised it... Trust me he will not come

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ariesbull: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
What a show of shame! Obi does not have the temperament of a leader. Ordinary Dino is making him lose his cool and opening his mouth so wide. He should forget 2023. No be curse. Na fact. cool cool
when Tinunbu told his members to tell people shit up is what?

When he said that mentioning Funke Akindele in his presence is an insult is what?
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by Ireportlive: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
ariesbull:
even if TVC the Tinubu station organised it... Trust me he will not come

His town hall meeting with farmers hold in Niger State tune in to TVC for more updates

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ariesbull: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

His town hall meeting with farmers hold in Niger State tune in to TVC for more updates
tell him to be at debate with other candidates make he speak tutugaga
Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:

Uselesss Thiefunubu Urchins, Shakky shakky grandpa should be at old retired home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You - Angry Peter Obi Warns Dino Melaye [video] by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Shutt up dirty AFONJA , Thiefunubu Urchins

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Offer Kwankwaso N40bn To Step Down For Me – Says Peter Obi / Only APC Carcass Is In Rivers - Wike / Only God Can Stop Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.