Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,014 members, 7,876,806 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu (6509 Views)

Poll: Plot To Upturned PDP Victories At The Tribunal Uncovered / LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / Our Victories At This Weekend's Bye Elections Shows People Trusts Buhari - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Omo Enugu na battle ground

Governor is neutral, Ebeano is for Tinubu, PDP stalwart are backing Atiku

Fight to finish

Forget drama

Ebeano cannot deliver even his local government to Tinubu.
Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by Ireportlive: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Forget drama

Ebeano cannot deliver even his local government to Tinubu.

We are getting 25% vote and more write it down
Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
sojisenai:
Hmmm...

Meanwhile, if you have an elderly loved one, or a friend who is sick or disabled or a pregnant/nursing mother...and you need a reputable company to provide quality care for them, kindly check my signature for the best caregiving service company around.
Hmmm .. I appreciate your job even without having to use your services.

Weldone.
Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

We are getting 25% vote and more write it down
Clown grin
Re: I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu by TheSourcerer: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gten:
Stomach infrastructure
hi hello this is just to remind you to smile, trust me it's very healing , hope you wonderful day smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

About The Presidential Election On Saturday. / Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati / Tension Is In Onitsha For Real Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.