Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,872 members, 7,966,263 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo (20381 Views)

Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying / We Have Not Endorsed Any Presidential Candidate - Ohanaeze Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by ipobarecriminals: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Curious345:
77yrs old..

How old are you
if ur father's 77 then u .ust be I ur late 20.I and my 3rd born son are age mate.Fone with u
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by medolab90(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
casualobserver:

There is no point arguing with a fool. Even I have admitted Buhari’s failures but if you will not even acknowledge his successes it means you are not here to argue from a position of reason. In which case goodbye!!

You can criticize a man and acknowledge his successes it doesn’t take anything out of your point that he failed in certain areas but when you refuse to acknowledge his successes, the problem then becomes you and not Buhari!!!!

I don’t see any good in a failure! Why Should I praise him for doing a so called job he was elected for?

Vote Tinubu you hear, e go be Shege plus for you

Don’t bother to mention me again
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Una warn package another dead person to Nigerians again... Make una show mercy to people of Nigerian now... At least let them hear from what they want to vote for to be sure his not buhari pro max.

Apc na scam
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by haslaw(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:
Na so one Rufai came on Twitter last week to impress his followers by asking Tinubu to come to AriseTV for media interaction but few day later, his employer Nduka Obaigbena went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.
Jagaban is not their mate.

GBAM
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by socialmediaman: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Musrataman:

Tinubu win or not 2023 is going to be the beginning of hates in Nigeria

Emancipate yourself from hate. Hate destroys the person hating, not Tinubu or Peter Obi. He'll be fine but you won't be.
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by jude79(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
drlateef:

Obi killed MASSOB members snd dumped them in gutters. He got court injunction to stop the probe by EndSARS panel.

All of a sudden, you now realize that Killing massob members is now a crime something you supported with all your might, even though obi killed them only in your dreams, are you now saying that massob members were innocent
Re: 2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo by drlateef: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
jude79:

All of a sudden, you now realize that Killing massob members is now a crime something you supported with all your might, even though obi killed them only in your dreams, are you now saying that massob members were innocent

Who will remove you from the web of confusion you created for yourself. Try and read your statements again to see if you can understand one word in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / Maina: Abba Kyari Grill Winifred Oyo-Ita At FEC Meeting Over Leaked Memo / Atiku, Buhari Will Struggle With Accepting Defeat – Chatham House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.