Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah (494 Views)

Bag Of Rice Now ₦57k / Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah by EnterpriseLADY(f): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Buy Local Rice in Ajah axis.

We sell 100% de-stoned rice around Ajah axis and environs. Our sourced rice tastes great and can be enjoyed by everyone. No any forms of artificial, no preservative. Non-GMO ingredients!

Our rice is properly milled – and adequately supervised during processing; to ensure most of the rice brans are NOT left on the grain.

KEY FEATURES:
• Direct purchase here in Lagos State!
• Also known for swelling in size, when cooked.
• Good for vegetarians.
• Ideal for baby food when grounded.
• No artificial processing or additives.
• Full of fibre.
• Stone free.
• Dirt and Chaf free.
• Regular intakes, lowers blood pressure.
• 100% Natural
• Well Polished
• Non-Genetically Modified*!
• Highly nutritious!

QUALITY AND PRODUCT TYPE:
• Tomatoes King Brand.
• Long Grains.
• 50kg bagged at N31,000

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT:
We ONLY accept pickup or schedule discussion on delivery.

Call/WhatsApp: 08050716984 or 07035284143

Re: Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah by Success2021(f): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello
I have many buyers of rice in different states can i connect tgem to you based on commission?
If yes how much is my commission?
Thanks alot
Re: Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah by EnterpriseLADY(f): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
We are located on the island, precisely around Ajah main axis. However, if like you said have persons who are ready to buy from us. And you get your commission. You are selling to them at N32,000 but we do not have logistics haulage trucks to get them across to anyone, except they come do a pickup from us and make payments

[qquote author=Success2021 post=118188165]Hello
I have many buyers of rice in different states can i connect tgem to you based on commission?
Thanks alot [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah by Success2021(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is the rice still available for pick up?
Re: Nigeria Local Rice Now Available In Ajah by ceeceeuwa: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
EnterpriseLADY:
We are located on the island, precisely around Ajah main axis. However, if like you said have persons who are ready to buy from us. And you get your commission. You are selling to them at N32,000 but we do not have logistics haulage trucks to get them across to anyone, except they come do a pickup from us and make payments

[qquote author=Success2021post=118188165]Hello
Thanks alot
Is the rice still available.price?

(1) (Reply)

Vietnam Coconut With Cavendish Banana Farming Is Profiting – Farm Estate Farmer / Who Sells PKC? / Viability Of A Cold Room Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.