Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,781 members, 7,915,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! (4671 Views)

BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss / Video: They Think We Are Fools. Yorubas In Danfo Bus Vow Not To Vote For Tinubu / The Insult Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by GreyLaw(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

The educated and good Yorubas care and that's why they've rejected Tinubu knowing he is totally incapable of ruling Nigeria. But the suicidal bigots, illiterates and wicked selfish ones among them wouldn't mind voting someone in coma no matter the consequences. However, my prayer is for karma to deal with them at the right them. Nigeria will definitely happen to them.

Relax. Tinubu will not become president of Nigeria, even if all of he'll votes for him. Buhari is 1000x more humane than Tinubu. I'll say no more, but the race will be between Obi and Atiku. And this is hoping a proper elections even hold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter / Inflation Rises From 29.90 To 31.70 Percent In February / 1922 Map Of Nigeria Showing The Major Ethnic Groups.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.