Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,409 members, 7,964,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? (757 Views)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Gethappy(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2022
I need not say much. We are all in this country and we know how far APC has taken us backwardly.
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by CharleyBright(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2022
To score cheap political points, Buhari govt used fake Rice Pyramid and told humongous lies about rice being grown in abundance in the North.
They commissioned the scam project and after 3wks they dismantled the wooden Pyramid and the 1,000 bags of so called rice pyramid doesn't exist anymore
What we have now is rising price of rice as the quality gets lower and lower.
Buhari and his northern brothers are scams.
Won't it be better Buhari open borders and let the foreign rice flood the market and push the prices down?
Is it not better for the common man to buy a bag of good quality foreign rice for N15k m, than buy poor quality local rice for N45k all in the name of promoting local farmers??
Wetin concern me with local farmers if I have to pay through my nose for their low quality products?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2022
A bag on Jumia is about 47k, excluding delivery, but you can it for only 5k if you show your urchin ID card.

The suffering no dey reach APC zombies that is why they are campaigning for a sick thief that is planning to enslave their generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by tunjiajayi: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2022
250 Naira per cup real rice is better than 30 Naira per cup fake rice.

Na Obi yamree plan be that, like him people, fake ,fake , fake.
Fake drugs, fake electronics, fake textiles cheap and dangerous to health.

No to fake yamree candidate obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by TinubuPikin: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2022
I have been begging a Tinubu supporter living next flat to me to vote rightly he no want hear. Anyways if APC win again and rice come become 500 per cup, its a win for me cos, I go fvck his wife wotoporously, his is even owing me 30k as d guy is struggling to feed them presently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Gethappy(f): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Have you gone for mental assessment before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by CharleyBright(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

The problem with fools is that their dead brain cells doesn't allow them to realise that the content in the head isn't functioning.
An idiot who can't afford a decent meal a day will come online to accept rising food prices of a stable food so much so that he even celebrates it.
I wish another country can be created with Buhari as President and all these brain dead nitwits be sent there where they belong and continue their bondage and slavery under their dullard.

NB. I am not Ibo, so don't come calling me ibo or IPOB. But I just told a simple truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Bobloco: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

The picture below aptly describes your current state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Yes, I want Tinubu to catapult that price to 10k per cup. Time to separate the boys from the men. grin grin

Trust me, by the time it gets to 7k per cup, no urch.in will be left on this street.

When last did you see that Benue dead meat griller posting "we at mannabbq dgrhsjsid shforkr....?" grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by XerXers: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Whether fake or original you will still buy from yamree. The reason yamree sell "fake" is because you are poor, they are making affordable alternative available to poor people like you but the elites don't want you to enjoy what they enjoying. Yamree can now sell to Thiefnubuu and MC oluomo who can afford it while you perish in hunger and praise those responsible for your situation while yamree smile to the banks regardless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by limeta(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

You hate fake yet you follow a false prophet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by BATified2023: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
A bag on Jumia is about 47k, excluding delivery, but you can it for only 5k if you show your urchin ID card.

The suffering no dey reach APC zombies that is why they are campaigning for a sick thief that is planning to enslave their generation
u people n your cheap lies

Where are u buying bags of rice for 47k

U people will talk rubbish thinking u are discrediting d government

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by BATified2023: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2022
TinubuPikin:
I have been begging a Tinubu supporter living next flat to me to vote rightly he no want hear. Anyways if APC win again and rice come become 500 per cup, its a win for me cos, I go fvck his wife wotoporously, his is even owing me 30k as d guy is struggling to feed them presently
u igbos ehn

This your tactics don fail,na every tinubu supporter wey b your neighbor dey owe u money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by markfem2: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:

Whether fake or original you will still buy from yamree. The reason yamree sell "fake" is because you are poor, they are making affordable alternative available to poor people like you but the elites doesn't want you to enjoy what they enjoying. Yamree can now sell to Thiefnubuu and MC oluomo who can afford it while you perish in hunger and praise those responsible for your situation while yamree smile to the banks regardless
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
funnily enough this politicians doesnt know the prices of items in the market..

nawa ...
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Gethappy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
BATified2023:

What is this one saying? Why are some people so daft?
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by Tochi3(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:

A bag of rice is 47k on Jumia

A lot of people like us buy things from Jumia because we don't always have the time to go out and get them.

But as an urchin, if you present your agbado, they might give it to you for 5k.

I heard there is separate prices for those supporting the diaster they called presidential candidate
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Chinedu the online Dangote
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

A lot of people like us buy things from Jumia because we don't always have the time to go out and get them.

I heard there is separate prices for those supporting the diaster they called presidential candidate
Nnamdi

Tinubu will rule over your kindred
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by nabiz(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2022
tunjiajayi:

shame on you if this rubish is all you have to say. It is either you are wicked or you are shameless
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by BATified2023: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

u igbos will cry fire

U decided to chose jumia where they will add delivery charge n other logistics n u are blaming government right?

How is it d fault of government that u don’t have time to go to d market
Re: A Cup Of Rice Is Now N250. Do You Still Want APC In Power? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

U decided to chose jumia where they will add delivery charge n other logistics n u are blaming government right?

How is it d fault of government that u don’t have time to go to d market
I am not jobless like you

I have a job that keeps me busy and Jumia is my plug for groceries. A bag of rice on Jumia is 47k excluding delivery, Nurudeen

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Yorubas That Have Richest Man And Woman? / If You Want To Flex Money Online,hope your Money Is Legit Or Else (see Photos) / Breaking: Taraba Speaker Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.