Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 (304 Views)

Ebola Tinubu, Niger People Are Wicked They Hid This Update During Campaign / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 by Felabrity: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
APC is packaging Tinubu to Nigerians same way they packaged Buhari in 2015

They hid his medical records, he didn't attend any debate and granted only few interviews

They packaged manifesto for him, that he couldn't read and made promises that was too impossible for him.

7 years later, we have one of the most incompetent president ever

Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 by Felabrity: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Vote Tinubu for Renewed Failure

Re: APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 by Naijanascam: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Is the interview still on going?

I want to come out of my hiding grin grin grin

Re: APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 by hisgrace090: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Apc have nothing good to offer Nigerians.
Re: APC Hiding Tinubu Same Way They Hid Buhari In 2015 by Scribx: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Felabrity:
APC is packaging Tinubu to Nigerians same way they packaged Tinubu in 2015

They hid his medical records, he didn't attend any debate and granted only few interviews

They packaged manifesto for him, that he couldn't read and made promises that was too impossible for him.

7 years later, we have one of the most incompetent president ever

Don't be deceived.

Of course. God forbid we have another governance by proxy. Those packaging him, want a government that would exist as 'come and chop restaurant'. Sadly, the passionate nairaland supporters of his would get nothing but rather suffer the misgovernance with PO's supporters. I beg una, make una no carry us go where we no know.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Fund Second Niger Bridge / Organ Harvesting: No Respite Yet As UK Court Postpones Ekweremadu’s Trial Date / Highlights Of Peter Obi Rally That Shut Down Benin City (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.