Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? (847 Views)

Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES / Is There Anyway I Can Stop Cocks From Crowing Too Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2022
So, I have 9 male Noilers...I'm raring them at home, and one of them started crowing this morning. They are exactly 10 weeks old.

So, the thing is, I have a small farm I'm building, and the carpenter working on it delayed me, if not, I would have moved the male Noilers there since, cos I knew when they start crowing, it would be a big problem...I have a lot of neighbors, and those male Noilers can crow at very odd hours of the night. So, I want to know if there is any way to stop them from crowing...or maybe reduce the crowing till I move them to their permanent site next week.

How do people that raise Cockrels do it? I just wonder. Cos these roosters can be damn noisy.
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by illicit(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Cut their throat nah

shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:
Cut their throat nah

shocked

grin

lol! This is not a joking matter o.
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by adeniyi65(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2022
The best way is to move them outside.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2022
adeniyi65:
The best way is to move them outside.

Outside? They will still crow na. It's sunrise that makes them crow, also when another rooster in the neighborhood crows and send them a Bluetooth message grin

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by adeniyi65(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
olab059:

Outside? They will still crow na. It's sunrise that makes them crow, also when another rooster in the neighborhood crows and send them a Bluetooth message grin
Bluetooth message and they take the song from them like choir waiting patiently for the leader to start. cheesy cheesy
That means there is nothing you can do to them if you don't want to slaughter or sell them. Just make sure you take them to another location asap.
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
adeniyi65:

Bluetooth message and they take the song from them like choir waiting patiently for the leader to start. cheesy cheesy
That means there is nothing you can do to them if you don't want to slaughter or sell them. Just make sure you take them to another location asap.

Exactly. grin
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Vl3ly: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
olab059:
So, I have 9 male Noilers...I'm raring them at home, and one of them started crowing this morning. They are exactly 10 weeks old.

So, the thing is, I have a small farm I'm building, and the carpenter working on it delayed me, if not, I would have moved the male Noilers there since, cos I knew when they start crowing, it would be a big problem...I have a lot of neighbors, and those male Noilers can crow at very odd hours of the night. So, I want to know if there is any way to stop them from crowing...or maybe reduce the crowing till I move them to their permanent site next week.

How do people that raise Cockrels do it? I just wonder. Cos these roosters can be damn noisy.
if you cut the red thing on it's head ,e no go crowing anymore

If you dey doubt me google it!
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vl3ly:
if you cut the red thing on it's head ,e no go crowing anymore

If you dey doubt me google it!

cheesy
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Redomi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
You cannot stop them, they are predestined to crow

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Redomi:
You cannot stop them, they are predestined to crow

True.
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by chukskafor(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2022
More like telling the day not to break ni

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by olab059(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
chukskafor:
More like telling the day not to break ni

lol
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Taiwo20(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2023
olab059:

Scrap or cut of their comb. They will stop growing till it regrows.

Try with two cock and observe
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Maryam1234(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Rhetorical Question grin grin grin
I love this question though,so funny grin grin
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Masterkleenlaun: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Taiwo20:

Scrap or cut of their comb. They will stop growing till it regrows.

Try with two cock and observe

grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Way Of Stopping Roosters From Crowing? by Taiwo20(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

grin grin grin

*Crowing

(1) (Reply)

Need Farm Land / Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers / Shea Nut Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.