Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,120 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" (1978 Views)

Frank Edwards Declares Support For Peter Obi / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
At this point clearly and carefully I will vote Peter Obi. . No matter what happens at least I’ll be sure I tried to put my thumb of support in salvaging NG. . If at this point ppl are already dodging events! What are we still talking about!!! Abeg Abeg !

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Zonefree(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
I'm yet to see a sane person supporting Tinubu or Atiku.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by duro4chang(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
It is your choice and it is your right too. My choice is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by abobote: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ofcourse he is the best man for the job.

Posterity will be kind to you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by ganisucks(f): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:

You're saying this because it's November. By the middle of January, the picture will get clearer.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
ganisucks:

You're saying this because it's November. By the middle of January, the picture will get clearer.
Your eyes will soon open. Don't be deceived

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by slivertongue: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
A new NIGERIA is possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by AdamuKD: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by youngscholar(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes sir cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by AdamuKD: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by duro4chang(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=118196603][/quote]I love Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by AdamuKD: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Your eyes will soon open. Don't be deceived
By voting a criminal and a thief that is about to meet his maker abi?
You are supporting him because either
You are gaining from his ill-gotten money, or out of tribal and religion sentiments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by AdamuKD: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
I love Tinubu
I know

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:

I AM supporting him because either
I am are gaining from his ill-gotten money, or out of tribal and religion sentiments
See your life. You will soon meet your maker.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by VaginaMiners: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Werey dey disguise.
See the clown acting like he made the decision to vote the effiminate wrapper tying scum last night grin grin

LAZY PEOPLE !
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by BATified2023: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are supporting him because either
You are gaining from his ill-gotten money, or out of tribal and religion sentiments
many akpu munching gorillas who mocked him are now burning in hell
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Tochi3(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Where is Thief'nubu.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by ukenke: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Glad to see that the attitude of Tinubu and Atiku is winning votes for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by DSC7: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vote ObiDatti for a Better Nigeria...

Nigeria must be great again.....

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by DSC7: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
BATified2023:
many akpu munching gorillas who mocked him are now burning in hell

I have been observing you,,,

You often sound like a political assassin....

Sha dey watch ur back...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by AntiSameFaith(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
It would be easier for a an alien from another galaxy to win the 2023 Nigerian election than Tinubu
anybody but tinubu

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by BATified2023: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
DSC7:

Sha dey watch ur back...
can I see your worst?
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by PeterObi4LP: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sane mind are speaking up those who mean well for this country.

God bless President Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by techWriter1: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
I'm yet to know a sane person supporting politicians or politicians

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
DSC7:

Sha dey watch ur back...

I swearrrrr!

Please, am I the only one that that guy shares her posts? embarassed

Even if I am saying something against Tinubu, he's always sharing.

Now he just went to my profile to be sharing different posts that don't even have nothing to do with politics.
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm yet to see a sane person supporting Tinubu or Atiku.
Me too.
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by DSC7: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
BATified2023:
can I see your worst?

Big dawgs Don't bark...

E go soon clear....
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by PrinceOfLagos: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Very good

Dino has made Peter Obi more popular and accepted
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by DSC7: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swearrrrr!

Please, am I the only one that that guy shares her posts? embarassed

Even if I am saying something against Tinubu, he's always sharing.

Now he just went to my profile to be sharing different posts that don't even have nothing to do with politics.

He shares ur posts to get closer to you,,

Always be on guard, this NL is not safe forget the anonymous whatever...
Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Magnoliaa(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
DSC7:
He shares ur posts to get closer to you,,

Always be on guard, this NL is not safe forget the anonymous whatever...

Thank you. I'll be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: "At This Point Clearly And Carefully I Will Vote Peter Obi" by Durabest: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
BadRadio:
At this point clearly and carefully I will vote Peter Obi. . No matter what happens at least I’ll be sure I tried to put my thumb of support in salvaging NG. . If at this point ppl are already dodging events! What are we still talking about!!! Abeg Abeg !
Must you announce it? Your vote will waste like wasted goods obi will accept defeat comes 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two 2023 APC Governorship Hopefuls Decamp To PDP In 48 Hours / No Election In Yoruba Land Posters By Sunday Igboho Printed - Photos / If You Are Still Accepting Old Naira Notes, ÒYÒ Is You State Na Dustbin E dey Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.