Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,490 members, 7,917,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:36 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Candidlady:

How ladies end up with wicked beings like this OP still gives me sleepless night

She finally puts me in trouble cos this wasn’t my plan

So what was your plan to smash and run bah undecided

Stewpid looking thing … incompetent beings abi na things sef..

You planned on diving in raw but you didn’t plan bout the aftermath of your action

Again you are insane!!!!

Ifeel for that poor lady

All they know how to do best is think with that withered stick between em legs

How Iwish all Ladies could boycott men

Advice

If it is a boy child in her kindly delete/abort/remove/terminate it but if it is a girl child let her keep it
If na guy were rain all dis abusive words on u u go rush call nairaland mods to place a ban on de monika but since it's a lady some of those idiotic modes no fit do anythin
Re: ... by imagrg(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Malaria or typhoid fever can stop that now.
Oh boy, don't worry nothing dey sub.

But in case it's pregnancy, take it like a man. She could be carrying your only son!

Some people spend millions on trying to get a child and here you are wanting to kill your only son!

Please name that boy David. It's a divine revelation.
Crazychris:
but she hasn't seen her period since 3 months bro, what could have caused her not to see her period?
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: ... by entrep88: 4:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Crazychris:
in reference to my previous thread; this girl for the past three months she refused to come visit me in my house since 3 months for the fear of me forcing her to use drug and abort. She finally puts me in trouble cos this wasn't my plan.

She tested it with PT this morning and the result came out like this but I'm not really sure how to read this thing. Please doctor in the house help me check cry
Patronize

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me Morning Instead Of Morning Baby. What Do I Do? / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / Men: At What Age Did Your Heart First Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.