Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) (393 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Senator Dino Melaye of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has demanded an apology from Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi.

Dino made the demand after Obi snapped at him during the presidential town hall meeting organized by Arise TV on Sunday.

Trouble started after Dino Melaye was captured calling an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people.’

As one of the attendees stood up to question the presidential candidates, Dino was heard saying “Na wa o, Obi people.”

On hearing the words of Dino, Peter Obi snapped at the PDP official.

Peter Obi spoke harshly from his seat, saying: “Stop that Dino. Why are you always calling me? I won’t take that. This man is from ANPP. Why are you calling him Obi people?”

Reacting to Obi’s outburst, Dino said he deserves an apology from the Labour’s presidential candidate.

Senator Melaye said: “I didn’t mention his name and I was really surprised to see that type of outburst from a presidential candidate, is that the type of president he is going to make? Just taking on people and showing unpresidential characteristics.

“I didn’t do anything, that outburst is unwarranted, very unpresidential, unacceptable of a leader. A leader must be mature, one who wants to govern this country must be accommodating, must have a lot of patience, must have perseverance, these are the basic characteristics of a leader anywhere in the world.”

Watch the video of Dino Melaye below:

Peter Obi. Haba!
https://twitter.com/_dinomelaye/status/1589560864251645953?t=p8Epz9SmrH271ofr_8SsaA&s=19

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/07/dino-melaye-fires-back-at-peter-obi-video/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) by Naira20: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol
People already ignored him.
He wanted to trend but OBIdients are busy with AriseTV and Abati.
Re: Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dino is just plain childish!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) by VaginaMiners: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
2 losers grin

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Ortom Others Arrive Bauchi To Woo Bala Mohammed / U-turn: Gov.ikpeazu Registers Support For Atiku. See Pictures / Soludo's Channel TV Interview- Why He Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.