Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (46087 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by OdefaGirl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
you make no points. i have been in nigeria for 3 years and i am very safe. no incidents. of course i would not go to the east or the north or ogun state ( ritualists lol ) cheesy cheesy
but then again i am sure you would not step into the ghettos of america and europe. the world is a ghetto. just find your little safe space

Ok..... I see the kind of person you are. You think you are smart but in the real sense, you just feel too big to learn. Keep hiding in your cupboard.....soon, and I mean very soon, you will say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
shunlet210:

I wish somebody can just drop you there with $1k as you wish, I will be glad you learn some lessons life and direct. How much is $1k dollar, it does not even rent a home not to talk of feeding and other things. That is how all of una go dey Naija and think everything is easy outside there. when people will not tell you the truth.

I will not rent anything. I don't even have to buy food. I'd simply work, even driving job, and save my money. See below
$33k!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Ok..... I see the kind of person you are. You think you are smart but in the real sense, you just feel too big to learn. Keep hiding in your cupboard.....soon, and I mean very soon, you will say otherwise.
i am always willing to learn but you are not teaching anything. you are simply fear mongering

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by lesson44: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It depends. Some never look back.
Even some Americans who relocated to Africa surprisingly say years later it was a great decision
Not on 40k or like the guy I responded to said even for 10k.
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by bepositive11: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
upsupa:

You sabi wetin you sabi. Even people who work under you will make snide comments. I am not saying that we are second class cos we are black, they treat you like they are better than you cos you are black. I am not second class, just the system/society treats you that way because of the racist american past. Thank God for black americans that fought for civil rights

I'm telling you. Black Americans contribute to the stigma against them. Even Africans have no respect for them. Even Nigerians look down on them.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
25 million # house in Nigeria? Like completely built? What state? This is interesting news
sukkot:
and in your shortsight you dont understand that even people in canada esecially with your status as a refugee never have money. taxation is high and even thos earning 100k per annum cant save. people have lived and worked in canada for 20 years and cant show you 20 thousand dollars cash. so whats the point ? a wise man would collect the 40k. buy a house 25 million naira. put 10 million into business and use 5 million to travel and enjoy the world but he still has a home to return to. you will be in america with your status for 20 years you will still be renting and struggling and depressed. you have to use your head bro. money no dey abroad. its work and pay bills. i mean if thats the life you want. but me am taking the 40k. then i can buy my freedom which is a house. ow i can go and visit canada in leisure

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by destinytreasure(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm not in Abroad, I dey Naija already. Just give me the $40k and tell me not travel abroad. Believe me $40k will double to $80k.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Carlyboi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
ariesbull:
shebby na you bring up the story...

Talk about your ish in there and no bring igbo for this matter... Na you cause am

Or do you want other videos? Why bring you bg igbo in your talk...

Your “ Igbo folks “ are the biggest arse-lickers starting with your Zik or you think you can distort history here?most of your leaders were spineless cowards too like Ojukwu who needlessly sacrificed the lives of millions of your kins before he ran shamelessly to Ivory Coast with his tail behind his legs or you wanna talk about the scam Nnamdi Kanu who has brought carnage to your south East region!you have nothing on the Yoruba’s!
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by shunlet210: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pascal9:
people self, you can't do anything with 25million Naira, are you for real, can you honestly swear that you have it now.fake people

Leave them, they are abroad blinded, they will not know whats up until they are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
cococandy:
25 million # house in Nigeria? Like completely built? What state? This is interesting news
of course. lagos state. ajah lekki. nice modern open plan house. 2 bedroom. 25 million easily. and if you want more house for your money you can venture into places like epe etc ( of course i am only speaking about the SW cuz this is where i am familiar with )
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
upsupa:
Depends on what stage of life you are in. Prospects are very limited in Naija for young people. $40K for Naija no be nothing. How will you make a living? If you are older and cant hustle, take the 40K and continue the life you are used to. If you are in your early to mid 20s, take the 1K and come to Yankee to hustle. At least light dey and food dey and you never acquire responsibilities for Naija and prospect dey.

It all depends on your circumstance. Me I no fit return to Naija even if you give me $400K, not at this stage of life. When I retire, you dont have to ask me before I move back to Naija

Very good answer!
Amazing that no one has mentioned age and stage in life until this guy.
Of course! It all depends on your AGE and circumstances.
But, regardless of age, if you are a typical Nigerian, the $40k will quickly evaporate and you'd be back exactly where you were!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
of course. lagos state. ajah lekki. nice modern open plan house. 2 bedroom. 25 million easily. and if you want more house for your money you can venture into places like epe etc ( of course i am only speaking about the SW cuz this is where i am familiar with )
okay
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by pimplucious: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But you don't have to go to UK.
You can go ANYWHERE in the world

It’s same in most countries tho.
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Hotty321(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE!!!
Some places want you and legalization is a formality
Like where or which country want illegal immigrants?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Lagoseko(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Beautyaddy:

Liar!!

You just called someone liar without stating your own defense.

Typical of a Nigerian.

@sukkot

Don't mind the guy.

I can see the truth through your comprehensive explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lagoseko:

You just called someone liar without stating your own defense.

Typical of a Nigerian.

@sukkot

Don't mind the guy.

I can see the truth through your comprehensive explanation.
Thank you Sir. much appreciated
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Talawaka: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Google us your dear friend. See below

The devil is in the detail. grin

Did you actually read through the articles you referenced for an understanding of the conditions involved?
Or are you one of those who relies completely on Google's GPU for the processing of thoughts?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
destinytreasure:
I'm not in Abroad, I dey Naija already. Just give me the $40k and tell me not travel abroad. Believe me $40k will double to $80k.

Believe me, that $40k will soon disappear unless you are a special kind of person. You'd buy better car, better everything and also increase your profile in society. All that will increase your expenses long before you figure out a way to increase your income. B4 long, money gone!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by viodemus: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
somehow:

It's not a war in its proper definition, do not let western media deceive you.

How can you claim to be fighting a war, yet your football league. Basketball league, (all sporting activities) schools, hospitals and all that are still active?

A country fighting a war won't even have time to be fighting that they exclude a country and include them in the world cup.

You claim you're fighting a war but you want your national team that didn't qualify to be included in a football World Cup!

You are the one deceived.
Russia just pounded Ukraine's energy and population center and also accidentally let like 2 missiles cross into poland and kill two people. They are already sending back channel messages, saying it was a mistake, while NATO holds emergency meeting to decide if to react impulsively or assess and react. Ukrainians are already repairing the damages caused by lossia. NATO and other goodwill nations, will increase their defenses against lossia. They would loose alone, no mutual dying.

Ukraine will continue to humiliate lossia. They were supposed to beat Ukraine, but a warrior is a warrior.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
cococandy:
okay
please understand that i am not a property agent or a scammer and neither do i want to sell you property ooooo. i just googled property under 25 milllion in ajah to give you an example of what i am talking about. i understand we have to be careful on these NL streets .

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Carlyboi:

Your “ Igbo folks “ are the biggest arse-lickers starting with your Zik or you think you can distort history here?most of your leaders were spineless cowards too like Ojukwu who needlessly sacrificed the lives of millions of your kins before he ran shamelessly to Ivory Coast with his tail behind his legs or you wanna talk about the scam Nnamdi Kanu who has brought carnage to your south East region!you have nothing on the Yoruba’s!
online warrior I hail
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
viodemus:

You are the one deceived.
Russia just pounded Ukraine's energy and population center and also accidentally let like 2 missiles cross into poland and kill two people. They are already sending back channel messages, saying it was a mistake, while NATO holds emergency meeting to decide if to react impulsively or assess and react. Ukrainians are already repairing the damages caused by lossia. NATO and other goodwill nations, will increase their defenses against lossia. They would loose alone, no mutual dying.

Ukraine will continue to humiliate lossia. They were supposed to beat Ukraine, but a warrior is a warrior.
ukraine humiliating Russia how.... Whose cities are in ruins and pounded

Una too dey watch CNN and BBC

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pascal9:
people self, you can't do anything with 25million Naira, are you for real, can you honestly swear that you have it now.fake people
you take them serious at your own peril...

With 2 million oke can even do a lot of things and open business

They are just blinded
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Carlyboi:

what you are suffering from is called AFONJA SYNDROME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS1ItNew8o

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
lesson44:

Not on 40k or like the guy I responded to said even for 10k.

Some people have never had $5k in their account since going abroad plus have all sorts of problems.
Now you are offering them $40k plus a fresh clean start with no record, and you think they won't take it??
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
bepositive11:

I'm telling you. Black Americans contribute to the stigma against them. Even Africans have no respect for them. Even Nigerians look down on them.
how do Nigerians look down on them
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
pimplucious:

It’s same in most countries tho.

Actually in many places and in most states in US, if you work and pay your taxes, and don't commit any major crime, you'd be just about impossible to deport.
They'll legalize you, one way or another

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by FILEBE(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Codes151:
al these irrelevant things on Nairaland d make fp....

I thought it was too untill I started reading comments. If you read them you will see clearly the problem of Nigeria. Whoever wants to fix Nigeria should just read the comments. Also , it helps to make a decision if or not to travel for stay.

If I were to start an humanitarian work or NGO work , I will come back to these comments
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Carlyboi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
ariesbull:
online warrior I hail

You’re the delusional one filled with empty braggadocio!
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ariesbull: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Carlyboi:

You’re the delusional one filled with empty braggadocio!
online champion I still hail theee
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hotty321:

Like where or which country want illegal immigrants?

Many places actually WANT immigrant workers, legal or not. Such places don't look too closes to grant you asylum. Example, even if you tell some stupid lie everbody knows is a lie (like Boko Haram are after you in Nigeria), you'd be granted asylum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.