Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate (684 Views)

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by Ceenaija(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Silly question requires silly answer , Peter Obi did the right thing by rebuking Dino Melaye even Obama once threatened Hillary Clinton that if she continues to attack his person he will open the family can of worms

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by immortalcrown(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fact checkers no go get data to check whether Obama do am.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by Urheadmaster(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Fact checkers no go get data to check whether Obama do am.

Urchin is yet to disburse the bullion van

Agbado munchers won't bother to go and verify tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by jkpbestseries: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
I like wat peter obi did
Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by ursullalinda(f): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
jkpbestseries:
I like wat peter obi did

I don't like it.....I love it.....A man has to be a man where to be a man.....Tinubu and Obi where govenors during same regime.....been expecting fact checkers to debunk all the awards he listed yesterday in education.....health and road networks.....yet none.....Obi is not a regular politician......I'm too proud to be an Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by Naira20: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Reuben Akpati was disgraced

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by dollytino4real(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who Dano milk thinks he is sef?? Sell ur candidate and leave other's candidate alone
Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by Conner44: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
Who Dano milk thinks he is sef?? Sell ur candidate and leave other's candidate alone

Well the problem is that nobody can convincingly sell tinubu undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by dollytino4real(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

Well the problem is that nobody can convincingly sell tinubu undecided

Dino is not 4 tinubu but Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by Conner44: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
Dino is not 4 tinubu but Atiku

To me they are one and the same birds of a feather
Re: Peter Obi Was Right Obama Once Rebuked Mrs Clinton In A Debate by dollytino4real(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Conner44:

To me they are one and the same birds of a feather
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Yorubas That Have Richest Man And Woman? / Tinubu Name Appears On Corruption List / Obidients In Ondo State Take Peter Obi's Evangelism To Next Level (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.