Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Do You Get To Transact Over $100 Online? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Get To Transact Over $100 Online? (483 Views)

Your first $100 Online Can Come from Clickbank. See Day 1 to Day 6 Lesson (FREE) / Make Over $100 A Month With This Simple Tricks / IF You've Never Made $100 Online Then You Don't Need To Read This Amazing Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get To Transact Over $100 Online? by HerrDamilord(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
The question is: With your Nigerian Mastercard, do you manage to conduct international dollar transactions over $100?

I've been trying to make a payment on an international website for $100 but my card keeps getting declined.

I think it has sth to do with the CBN's restrictions on no more than $20 transaction limits per day. So if you manage to transact $100+, how do you manage?

If you use virtual cards, which ones? The site in question doesn't support cryptos otherwise I'd have gone that way. Kindly help.

Mods kindly forward for wider reach. I'm sure I'm not the only person that needs Help. Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, mynd44.
Re: Do You Get To Transact Over $100 Online? by ayoncox: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2022
HerrDamilord:
The question is: With your Nigerian Mastercard, do you manage to conduct international dollar transactions over $100?

I've been trying to make a payment on an international website for $100 but my card keeps getting declined.

I think it has sth to do with the CBN's restrictions on no more than $20 transaction limits per day. So if you manage to transact $100+, how do you manage?

If you use virtual cards, which ones? The site in question doesn't support cryptos otherwise I'd have gone that way. Kindly help.

Mods kindly forward for wider reach. I'm sure I'm not the only person that needs Help. Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, mynd44.
Cashaam, Chipercash, Dom account with card

(1) (Reply)

Get Proof Of Funds Easily And Faster / IB Residents This Offer Is For You!!! / Simple Advise For You This Yuletide Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.