Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (62595 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Jishi Ike. undecided
Nwaanyi obi'oma we're nwayo biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
"...She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down."

This part made me laugh so hard, I almost slapped an elder! grin

Person go just carry prick put himself inside wahala! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by sircatherine45(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

you said you wanted to take hook-up girl to your house for sex. I guess you are new to the game because

Don't ever again try that

The guy just enter town newly. The werey dey thank God.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by greypencils: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Alexiiydon:
lie kill you there you see woman in full nude and you talk say you no knack am try again op
Not everyone is controlled by their dick. Even when I jam clean girls, girlfriend material, take-home-to-mama material not those into hookup and shit, I don't have sex without protection. Make body full pass anything, I am touching no random girl without a condom. I only go raw when I am in a serious relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Konjiboii: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Finesse at it's finest
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by SPAMBOX7: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.
Bro never mind any pussy nigga saying she used your head. Imagine say you get 10 billion for account but you can't spend it freely cos you have one stupid sickness you got from sleeping with her. How you go feel? Reason am then you won't mind those pussy niggas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol, girls shouldnt take you all as cheats or unserious but you chatted up many hookup girls, waiting for the one that will respond.

You didn't buy condom, you wanted a hookup girl to bring condom? What if she brought damaged one to hook you with pregnancy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
marlow1962:
Thank GOD you use sense ( cus sex don make some boys stupid).
you're father is stupid
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by SPAMBOX7: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.
Pussy nigga. Na una type dey sell family members cos of pussy. Prolly value pussy more than your life spits*

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

Ekwelebe..ndi fornicators..i don laugh die her as per "go raw,if the prik stand then use condom"

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by pansophist(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
If after all your story you collected your money back, I'll have said you did the right thing. But you decided to be a gentle man to a tout.

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op you are ugly. Real fine boys still get laid regularly in Naija without spending a penny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by sylve11: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

It’s darn tiring.

You for go raw na. Your okpolo eyes for clear. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by sylve11: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

you said you wanted to take hook-up girl to your house for sex. I guess you are new to the game because

Don't ever again try that

You gave him a better lecture and he should pay you for it. cool
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
shocked

See scam

If you like cough blood, I go collect full b job before I discharge you

Inside life

As much as I don't really drink or smoke that much any longer but the rule to "who cup" be dirty eye + condom .... If your eye dirty well, wey you don dey Night mode she no fit try cough for your front

See your life? undecided

Tinubu's supporters urchins are either agberos or useless men carrying oloshos upandan. This is how you want to force the Iragbiji Druglord on us abi?

Nonsense and Tilumbu undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Basicend: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
greypencils:
Lol! You carry Ashewo, talk say you carry hookup. Fine boy kill you there.

See you. . Watin be d difference between Ashawo and Hook up?. .

Watin be d difference between UBER and BOLT. . ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Allisgud: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Most of all this girls walking around are just one of bag of bacteria and infection,some are with spiritual issue,taahh instead make I out my prick for ashawo toto,I prefer to masturbate instead better still I go marry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by lymelyte(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

I guess you are new to the game
Father Abraham.. grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by achimendy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

No problem, she can go with the money.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by VIKTO83(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
In my facility 2weeks ago, I mandated my nurses and Lab attendant that all patients must go through retroviral test.
In a space of 3days I referred 16persons to the appropriate family for HIV and AIDs center.
The night of the crisis is that majority are married men and women.
Then boom, my girlfriend came in from lag and to be honest I don't know what she does at Lag for a living. She came and said she has malaria...trust me na...i took blood sample and ordered foe tests including HIV.
Son of man won't kill himself because of punna.
But finally finally I no come go down with her because i just lost interest in all those punna stuff.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
U want to 4k ashawo and u are requesting for her to bring out condom....u are playing with ur life ....

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Mrtaye: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yen yen yen yen yen, watin? undecided

You go rape her, or what if you jam babe wey sick true true?
Wooow
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

See your life? undecided

Tinubu's supporters urchins are either agberos or useless man carrying oloshos upandan. This is how you want to force the Iragbiji Druglord on us abi?

Nonsense and Tilumbu undecided

Only mumu child no Sabi say na Obi carry Olosho pass as a retired Cultist, abi why you think say we no dey see him wife

Omo ASE

In fact na Tuesday we dey book Olosho down for weekend

Soft life!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Kingcalls: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:

I will rather not take the risk

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by brain54(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
You fit just dive in raw…

Then chew bitter leaf! 7 leaves…

Thank me NOW…!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by DissTroy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Only a low self-esteem man pays for sex. Why should I pay for what the other person is also enjoying?

There are a gazillion willing females. Most of you allow fake nails, wigs, drumloads of makeup and eyelashes make you believe women are so expensive they must be afforded.

You are desperate and they take advantage of your desperation. It's just sex. There's always a willing beautiful young woman out there who would it without you paying.

Pay for sex? Never have; Never would.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by DaveJacuzie: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
The girl is smarter than you!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Akharmony: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
The girl don read the guy finish.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Camberlo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Your brain overulled your prixk, �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / How Many Guys Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.