Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

S.H.A.P.E (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S.H.A.P.E (5) (259 Views)

S.H.A.P.E (4) / S.H.A.P.E (2) / S.H.A.P.E (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.H.A.P.E (5) by Btruth: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2022
S.H.A.P.E. (5)

Tue, 8 Nov 2022

‘Then you will learn to know God’s will for you.’ Romans 12:2

The letter E stands for experience. How can you know God’s will for your life? Paul answers, ‘Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is.’ (Romans 12: 2 NIV) The word transform means to change in shape. How is a diamond formed? It’s the result of unrelenting pressure over a long period of time. Your life’s experiences will point you towards your life’s purpose. God never wastes pain!

‘I used to wander off until You disciplined me; but now I closely follow Your word… My suffering was good for me, for it taught me to pay attention to Your decrees.’ (Psalm 119:67,71 NLT) How do we learn to do what’s right? By experiencing the pain of doing what’s wrong. Paul said, ‘Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.’ (Philippians 1:12 NIV) Then he adds: ‘I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.’ (Philippians 1:20–21 NIV)

The reverse side of a tapestry looks like a tangled mess of threads. But that’s what it takes to produce a picture of beauty, order, and value. Getting the idea? Re-examine your life’s experiences.
Re: S.H.A.P.E (5) by muyico(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2022
It call 4 daily revival!

(1) (Reply)

Touching God I / God, The Giver Of All / The Golden Chain That Binds Us To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.