Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,985 members, 7,933,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (4981 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
why do girls drool  over me , is it just cause of my good looks or what, girls  stop being shallow,
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ his_grace, dont hate appreciate, dumbass,
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by osereka(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
the way you stand,
WAIST DE PAIN YOU? grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by iice(f): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
Was that pic taken in the usa?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by MajestyHRH(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
wow @mr handsome

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by MajestyHRH(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
@iice. oh, c'mon now, give us a little more credit. that pic was taken in naija, by a half baked photographer with a 35mm camera grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Jackal(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
I dunno the kinda babes that will drool over this pic.
This must be a complete joke.
The author of this thread just wanna mock this guy.
C'mon . . . . . . .  . why are those shoes looking like a freshly-baked meat-pie. grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by iice(f): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
kinky dawg. . .i knew that wink
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by wendymanda: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
THis is too funny. I don;t know what whoseever picture this is did to you, but whatever it is you paid them back with this one ooo.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ his grace, Abeg make u no make me sweat for this weather, na real obologoooooooooooo, nta
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by sweetnini(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
lol who is this one, he says girls are so shallow and they drool over him cos of his look, see this monster ooooooooo when did u escape from the zoo?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by angelchi(f): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
na wa o, nothing way we no go see 4  dis site o, which babe dey drool over u biko? grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hahahahahahahahah! Poster, you can't honestly be serious! grin grin *actually, he IS serious*
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
yahooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
all my naija babes stop fronting yall know u want me, naija guys, stop hating, cus u all dont look half as good as me, !
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by lilvonz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
This guy is hairy- that makes him look like a monkey

Well, i can sense the location u took the pics.
It must be one of this god forsakin ghettos.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2007
His Grace, I no be Gay, I will rather drool for a lass, felia like lass
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by wendymanda: 2:20am On Aug 23, 2007

I really think the picture was taken in Nigeria because from the color to the people in the background that are playing football barefooted. Also I highly doubt that the poster is the one in this picture. I think he is being funny and its working well. As soon as I open this thread I start laughing people reading the comments. Drool over him, it seems more like the person drools out of habit. I don't know who it is so I won't make any rude comments.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by sanrima(f): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2007
@ poster
no be small drooling bros, inshort me i don dey over drool so tay i wan faint. see the atakawin shoe and imitation jeans shirt
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by iice(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2007
NL no go kill me o! " grin "
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by godfrey920(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2007
all you need is ears and whiskers and then i can tell you for free "YOU LOOK LIKE PINK PANTHER" grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by godfrey920(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2007
I SUPPOSE HE'S GOT BIG BALLS I THINK!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by mukina2: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
cheesy " grin "

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Easybaby(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
*** can't stop laughing***

*oh, fall off from my chair*
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by boysteve1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
Dis site will kill me one day i think, if girls are drooling over you then they must eat me Raw men, i am dating 10girls dat colected award of most beautiful girl in there department each in University of Lagos, Broda wetin u go call my own licking, drolling ko trolly niii, u must be a farmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean Pig Farmer
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
LOLOLOLL

MY DAYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shocked shocked shocked

uGLY ASS GUY LIKE THAT

im sure whut u really mean is that

they pour spit on u
or
they spit at u o
undecided

YACK tongue
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by chuckdee4(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
lilvonz:

Lol, o boy u harsh o, but dude do u really think ur all that undecided
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by cuteass1(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ topic

I'm short of words, infact i don't know what to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but my laughter is in abundance grin grin grin grin grin grin

boy steve:

Dis site will kill me one day i think, if girls are drooling over you then they must eat me Raw men, i am dating 10girls that colected award of most beautiful girl in there department each in University of Lagos, Broda wetin u go call my own licking, drolling ko trolly niii, u must be a farmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean Pig Farmer

Oya clap for yourself *sighs*!!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by nana(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
The interpretation of that pic na wa.E just be like say the guy they fight with the photographer.I admire your courage sha.
but to avoid further yabbings comot this pic
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Easybaby(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
Gamine:

LOLOLOLL

MY DAYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shocked shocked shocked

uGLY ASS GUY LIKE THAT

im sure whut u really mean is that

they pour spit on u
or
they spit at u o
undecided

YACK tongue

baby, take it easy now cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
i can tell u guys  have a habit of drinking too much hatorade i dont think any of u guys  look half as good as me, zombies
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
no mind all these haters jare.

You be fine boy.

Proper atutupuyoyo

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.