Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo (501 Views)

Doguwa Attacks Murtala Garo At Kano APC Meeting / Fresh Crisis In Kano APC As Murtala Sule Garo Mulls Defection / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by Nyamuri: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State has brokered peace in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), following a crisis that has recently rocked the party in the state.

PlatinumPost reports that crisis last week broke out between the Majority Leader and member representing Doguwa/Tudunwada Federal Constituency, Alhassan Ado Doguwa and the deputy gubernatorial candidate of APC, Murtala Sule Garo.

Doguwa wa accused of throwing a teacup at Garo during a stakeholders meeting at the residence of the state’s Deputy Governor, Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna, reportedly injuring the former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.

The Majority Leader however denied the allegations and vowed to continue fighting Garo to the end.

However, Doguwa, on Monday confirmed the reconciliation to newsmen in Kano.

He said the reconciliation was spearheaded by Ganduje, who summoned the two warring parties in a meeting with some party’s leaders in Kano.

“His Excellency, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, has reconciled between me and Murtala Sule Garo.

“He summoned the reconciliatory meeting between us. The meeting was attended by Nasiru Aliko Koki and the state APC Chairman, Abdullahi Abbas. The meeting started since around 11pm up to 4am of today (Monday).

“We reviewed the crisis and apologized to each other. The governor told us kind words. He showed each of us where we are wrong. He gave us fatherly advices and said he considers us as his two sons,” Doguwa revealed.

The Majority Leader, therefore declared that he had put the matter behind him and forged ahead to continue commitment towards the success of APC in Kano and the country.

“The matter is over to me. I will continue my support to the success of APC in 2023. I will continue to support Gawuna/Garo, Tinubu/Shettima and APC at all level in 2023,” he declared.

Doguwa also said he had forgiven Garo and all other party members that offended him, calling on them to forgive him too.

He also asked for forgiveness from Kano people and supporters of APC in Kano for causing disaffection in the party.

http:///34bd4902221108en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by slivertongue: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2022
All fighting Congress
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by Afamed: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2022
This is the unifier party not the one in Dubia

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by Afamed: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Both PDP and Labour Party will meet their defeat by feb 2023

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by 9jii(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Wallahi, Tinubu will win this coming election.
Is me reporting from Kebbi and Sokoto base on fact on ground.

IPOB party and Criminals in PDP get no chance
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje Reconciles Doguwa, Garo by Nyamuri: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Haba mutumina.. Dan Allah da gaske kake?
9jii:
Wallahi, Tinubu will win this coming election.
Is me reporting from Kebbi and Sokoto base on fact on ground.

IPOB party and Criminals in PDP get no chance

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Survive With Endless Borrowing – DMO / I Did My Little As Anambra Gov, Soludo Should Do More As A Professor – Peter Obi / Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.