Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (92895 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by advanceDNA: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
so for your rubber mind now you think all women are like that I know why you are saying all this but Don't worry very soon when you grow mature you will understand all what I am saying

I never said all women are like that?? Thats ur problem...always quick to jump to conclusion..

This dialogue started with women with ridiculously high body count....u are always forming solidarity for all women....pele u go just get head ache over my matter....

# I come for vawulwnce only
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Limaqueen98: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

I never said all women are like that?? Thats ur problem...always quick to jump to conclusion..

This dialogue started with women with ridiculously high body count....u are always forming solidarity for all women....pele u go just get head ache over my matter....

# I come for vawulwnce only
Thank God you say this
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Story for the gods. Meaning you can't date someone like Davido. Guess you have seen Davidos kind of barehead or peter of psquare. You just dey yarn trash
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by erico2k2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
And you could not put your picture lets see if you reach
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by frozen70(f): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.

Receding hair or no receding hair, the most important thing is love and respect from a man

Most guys you see with clean extreme low hair cut, they are having such receding and decides to go on low cut

Some women too experienced that
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by oxiide22(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
ilegendd grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Bostin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
What about OBO Davido
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Xsw1: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Same whorrre will fiuvvvvk anything in the name of ned nwokwo

Dunno who takes whorrre serious lately men should focus more on their finances
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Communityelder(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Post your father i want to check something grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by omokab: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin
with money they will never locate you. You will just be use and dump for him.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by babajero(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
That is if he wants to date a liability like you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Male pattern baldness is hereditary so nothing they can do about it. Also it's not indicative of a disease so curb your disgust.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by bigtt76(f): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
If na white guy nko or Naija guy with permanent residency for abroad? wink

Animegirl:
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Unrated900(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What if he shows up in Obi cubana style tongue

Guy woman go marry am
Mugu girls
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Powersurge: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin

The hairline was never your problem.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Laturuturu: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

You have the right ti choose who Yiu date my dear
As for me , if you are not a virgin . Sorry na Ur name
I can't date a LovePeddler
Virgin or varmoose

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by TjOmori45: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Pat081: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Show us your papa's head first and some of your grandfather I want to see something ode
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Pat081: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Communityelder:
Post your father i want to check something grin grin
ask her ooooo
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
I pity you just go and read Isaiah 4 vs 1. After reading the Bible verse if you still insist on your point then you need to embark on prayers, prayers, prayers and prayers. Remember Bible says pray without ceasing
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Offpoint1: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Young men having receding hairline too shocked shocked shocked.
You must be under 18, you lack S and maturity.

Receding hairline has nothing to do with age, they're hereditary, hence most of us had them from birth.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by caracas: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
This one was just released from the Sambisa forest cos it’s clear you’re not in tune with reality…
Madam this is a normalcy
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by koolaid87: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
Well, its cool to have a standard.
But being bald isnt a curse though

But if a Man says no to an obese woman then it's body shaming.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by cliqtips: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yes, there is nothing wrong for a lady to have standard of guys she can date.
But una go enter war front if a guy gives his own specs.

Double standard...
Princess80:
Well, its cool to have a standard.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by faceland: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pierocash:
Then prepare to remain single all your life. 90% of men have either receding hair line ,or bald.

Why most of our leaders wear cap.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by CaseSensitive(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Men who's hairline don't recede only exists in Anime world. How old are you? 16? Don't worry, when you're 36 you will pray for agbako

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Tonnierichy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naso you sef hot reach?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by JayPeeOham: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ay04z:
My hair reced... And my wife fine pass u.... So wat ur point.... grin

It's an insult to your wife to even use both of them in one sentence!
Don't try that again!

If you see that OP, you go just dey puke involuntarily!! If you think I am joking, f
Google.."the most ugly girl on Nairaland"
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by malvisguy212: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Young men having receding hairline too shocked shocked shocked.
No. unless you want to date kids. be serious in your life. the things you see nowadays are different from the days of our fathers. you don't know how hard life will hit you tomorrow. don't get me wrong, I pray for your success.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Backpedal: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What if he shows up in Obi cubana style tongue
Good question
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Williams150(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Na them dey get money pass werey...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.