Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding (53237 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Thegoodone13(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
After devil , fear women
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by rapheal5(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Karma dey laugh her .. D dumped guy should relax and watch how d drama go end.. He Should learn not to trust or love these girls. They will always make you look like a fool,if you do..
Na lie, nothing will happen to that lady, this is reality not African magic.....

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by iamtardey: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kilo wa kan mi?
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by alimiadedayo1: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

So people that got financially fit yet women broke their heart what will you call that? Woman never do you something before.
I know a photographer who trained a girl through university waiting to get married after she's done only to get dumped by the said lady.
The guy is still having Mental challenge sometimes.
It is better you Bleep them and don't invest plenty on them ladies so that if she go na no pain no gain.
no need to invest on women invest on yourself and they will chase then you will choose the right one for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by alimiadedayo1: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
detectivejones:
Chai! This one strong, but like I always dey tell people no take one person sin judge a whole gender. Truth be say, good girls still dey.
yes dem dey my brother but they are very few women have gone wild in this world we are especially all those kids growing up they ave all turn to bitches in disguise for love

2 Likes

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by detectivejones: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

yes dem dey my brother but they are very few women have gone wild in this world we are especially all those kids growing up they ave all turn to bitches in disguise for love
Its sha, the wild 'Money-cars' out number the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by 7arrows: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

From Tuesday to Saturday is enough time for an average girl to fall in love with another man, wed, give birth and do naming ceremony. It's unfortunate the uber driver does not understand how these demons operate.

For the record, an average Nigerian girl has a plan B when she's dating or married. Their boyfriend or husband are not in that plan.

Very true. They r very self centered.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Cincima(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
[b][/b]
Ade1177:

Exactly

When a girl starts acting up and THREATENING to leave you
Or starts comparing you to other guys

Or starts saying

"Are you not seeing what others are doing"

Pls you're no longer the main man

Drop her fast and find someone that loves you for who you are currently Or she drops you last last AND break your heart

Know this and know peace
No matter how bad you are. There's a girl that will love you for that
Stop holding on to someone that has given you signs she's leaving soon if she sees better offer

A girl that loves you and sees a future with you won't even mention "leave" or entertain any form of initiating break up

And if she’s a wife nko
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Crucialgem(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
womenareapezz:
when we say "stop dating gorillas (NAIJA women) undecided
You fvcking simps will be forming captain marvel defending those useless piece shiit undecided
Naija women are only for fvcking, using them for ritual and dumping undecided

If you are looking for a wife, date a foreigner and have a rest of mind

All I have to said to the useless Uber driver is!
CRY YOU FVCKING SIMP! CRY CRY

You are petty with your response

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Cincima(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Baddest. Guy
Maddestdp:
It cut across all gender. Men too do it. In fact, I am on the verge of doing it. My ex is back and my present girl I promised marriage will happen soon. Me and my ex still having our nice time and fantasy. She didn't even suspect that me and my present fiancee will tie soon. She will see it on Facebook and Snapchat when the bomb drop. So, it cuts across all

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Cincima(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
bcbones:
Same thing happened to me but I noticed before she travelled and returned, the chemistry was just off after she travelled for close to a month, we co-habit for that matter, I checked her phone while she was asleep even though I know her pin but never open it…….. watin I see burst my brain…..
Her pre-wedding pix and it wasn’t with me. I was flabbergasted
you soppose Dey devastated, exasperated, disappointed join��,......women, what do they really want!!
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Blaqputin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Karma dey laugh her .. D dumped guy should relax and watch how d drama go end.. He Should learn not to trust or love these girls. They will always make you look like a fool,if you do..
Nuttin go happen
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by riverbird: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sorry bro those heos ain't Loyal undecided, as I dey I never see girl wey fit make me cry for my life cos they ain't worth shit. Just move on....
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Cincima(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
some girls dey make guys abuse Nigeria babes

imagine one babe for Nysc dey live couple life with one male corper despite she rented her own house o, na everyday the corper dey fúck this babe recklessly meanwhile she had done introduction but waiting for engagement. when her husband to be visited she returned to her flat but when the simp left she returned back to the guy

wetin surprise me most is when she's going for her traditional marriage, na from that guy place she follow travel go tie the knot, the guy still fúck nonsense out of her before leaving to her traditional marriage

I just pity some dude
She Gbadun they guy gbola, but wants to settle down with the other
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

It's all funny to you cos your gender is at the winning side. Demonic gender!
You are on a shooting spree grin grin

As I saw the headline, I said kris go camp here shooting below the belt cheesy

These dirty games these ladies play, backfires..

The one I heard today at my Barber's shop, a guy killed a lady he spent on and was intending to marry because she infected him with HIV.. lipsrsealed

Very wicked of her..The guy made sure she stopped breathing before he left.

Some ladies are something else..

Peter go rent her an apartment.
Paul go furnish am.
Titus go the bleep her scatter.

And John is getting ready to marry her.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
bcbones:
Same thing happened to me but I noticed before she travelled and returned, the chemistry was just off after she travelled for close to a month, we co-habit for that matter, I checked her phone while she was asleep even though I know her pin but never open it…….. watin I see burst my brain…..
Chai..So sorry bro...

It can be devastating but good you pulled through.

If you are deeply rooted in some things, you will know when a lady you feel bonded to starts playing games.
If you are spiritually clean, you will get revelations even in your dreams.
Or say premonitions...

Then, her actions and non-verbal communication will reveal alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Emaprince: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Moniya4Real:

I can relate bro. These hoes are more wicked than the devil. Imagine my exwife that bore me 2 kids told me bluntly we could no longer be together cos I was not able to meet her expectations financially. She is close to females in the Yoruba movie industry and I later found out she was fucking one of them
Is she a lesbo
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Munzy14:

You are on a shooting spree grin grin

As I saw the headline, I said kris go camp here shooting below the belt cheesy

These dirty games these ladies play, backfires..

The one I heard today at my Barber's shop, a guy killed a lady he spent on and was intending to marry because she infected him with HIV.. lipsrsealed

Very wicked of her..The guy made sure she stopped breathing before he left.

Some ladies are something else..

Peter go rent her an apartment.
Paul go furnish am.
Titus go the bleep her scatter.

And John is getting ready to marry her.. grin grin

How sure was he that the lady infected him?
How did he find out?
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Emaprince: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Chai..So sorry bro...

It can be devastating but good you pulled through.

If you are deeply rooted in some things, you will know when a lady you feel bonded to starts playing games.
If you are spiritually clean, you will get revelations even in your dreams.
Or say premonitions...

Then, her actions and non-verbal communication will reveal alot.
How about the man she was snapping prewedding pix with? Na that one I pity pass...cos he thought he has a wife, meanwhile the woman on his pre wedding pix is still cohabiting with another man...who is also having raw s3x with her. You know she might end up giving that unfortunate man another man's kid, right?
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
bcbones:

Na wah O!
People get mind O!
This world don ruin finish.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

How sure was he that the lady infected him?
How did he find out?
The lady's friend leaked the secret to him.

And it called for test which revealed all..Nwa wu onye coded hook up... lipsrsealed

Funny thing was, as I was getting my hair cut, one guy don already invite one chubby babe, trust guys for the Salon, hailing dey..

Okwa FMC si HIV juru Owerri ugbu a grin grin

I am scared udi nwaanyi a ga alu sha.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Munzy14:

The lady's friend leaked the secret to him.

And it called for test which revealed all..Nwa wu onye coded hook up... lipsrsealed

Funny thing was, as I was getting my hair cut, one guy don already invite one chubby babe, trust guys for the Salon, hailing dey..

Okwa FMC si HIV juru Owerri ugbu a grin grin

I am scared udi nwaanyi a ga alu sha.

Na wah O! undecided
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na wah O!
People get mind O!
This world don ruin finish.
Something wey ruin since 2014 grin grin

Babe wey dey hubby to be was doing her Introduction, she carry her body whole sale keep for school boyfriend to pound like fufu..

Na there I hands off for matters like this...After Everything, fear some ladies in the university now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by udomma1005(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nor need to brood over this.
He needs to sit down, calm down & strategize how to make her forever miserable. So many options abound, if actually he did nothing hurtful or offensive to her but she decided to play smart, he should make her suffer, even with the last pint of his blood. She should be forever confined to a wheelchair.......whatever it takes!
Forgiveness in this regards, is a sin!
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na wah O! undecided
I will do same if I am in that guy's shoes.. lipsrsealed

They said he provided every comfort babe needed, as onye fiancee concern..She paid him back with piom piom piom plus HIV...Wickedness
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Something wey ruin since 2014 grin grin

Babe wey dey hubby to be was doing her Introduction, she carry her body whole sale keep for school boyfriend to pound like fufu..

Na there I hands off for matters like this...After Everything, fear some ladies in the university now.

I swear, this whole sh!t is messed up!
People no longer value themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by mariahAngel(f): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Munzy14:

I will do same if I am in that guy's shoes.. lipsrsealed

They said he provided every comfort babe needed, as onye fiancee concern..She paid him back with piom piom piom plus HIV...Wickedness

How could she have done that intentionally?
That is undiluted wickedness if she did.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Rinoxy: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
depure:
You said is wicked that someone moved ahead....man will be in a relationship for years without doing the needful and you expect the babe to still be waiting for you....?
And where's the part where she ends the relationship honorably? Think small at least.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by legba1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
She must have given him a parting Bleep....guy take heart,
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by NuruDiddy: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. From useless gender. cheesy cheesy

Don't worry,one yahoo guy go use u this Xmas
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Rinoxy: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Oga most of such girl dey regret later.. Most especially if their ex didn't wrong them.. Betrayal get prize.. Most of the Nigeria movie script still dey happen for real life,take it or leave it..
Leave am! Na zero experience or exposure dey make some people reason unrealistically.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Rinoxy: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Solofresh2:
And what is hard in telling the guy she is not interested in the relationship anymore, so they can go their separate ways?
Are you so dumb undecided
My brother, isn't it obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.