Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,871 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies (8131 Views)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Administration1: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wike FC
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by hapsattaddawus: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9K5BmpOwKY

Maybe he is not supporting Grandpa's desperation...
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Simply69(f): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nice development
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
It af started.....it is the turn of a southerner but not a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
FIXED
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Emman08: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
We are really practicing a mixture of dictatorship and democracy
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by PStacks(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Order From His Excellency Nyesom Wike, President of the G-5.
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Strong message to Mr mikano lol
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Eluala(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol. Because they are losing and they know it. ALEX OTI is coming, PETER OBI is coming!
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
I hope other states follow
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by BarrElChapo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Abia State & it’s useless governors �
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hahahahah

Pains landed straight in the zoo of the APC Agbadorians grin grin grin

Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Afamed: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:
Let me see where APC will do rally. Nonsense!

If we sight APC, we use petrol bomb to scatter the place

Tommorow, if they give you the same treatment in the North or Lagos , you will begin to look for sympathy on social media

Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by sircatherine45(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed:

Tommorow, if they give you the same treatment in the North or Lagos , you will begin to look for sympathy on social media

E pain the mugu
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Antoeni(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
But Abia State Don’t Have a
Governor:/ Government
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by boldtruthalways: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Atiku go hear am for this election.
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by ufuosman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Grandmeister(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The same Abia State government that have failed to pay university and polytechnic lecturers their salary?

PDP has failed in that state and should be ashamed of themselves..
Pdp in Abia state is satanic. We will put them to the sword this coming election. I am already mobilising my community, work colleagues and of course my family members to vigourously vote against Pdp in Abia state. The new electoral reform has given the people are greater advantage at the polls. ANYTHING BUT PDP IN ABIA STATE is the slogan.

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Idiotseverywher: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
That is why I said we have to be careful in whatever we are doing in Nigeria , the type of hatred and tribalism, the utterances, backstabbing and the rest, the nasarawa state government played a game to frustrate obi in nasarawa, he forgot that his Parry, his brother and his allies will campaign in other zones, if you check very well since he did that to obi all the tribal jingoist were hailing him and laughing at Obi and LP claiming structure, what followed since then was other Governors banning the use of their own public palaces so this time around is if you do me I do you back , they have done is to obi in nasarawa obi brothers will do them back , don't ever think that any I said any Governor can stop LP from using and choice place for campaign in the whole of southeast and south south, they never born that Governor, since the northern Governors starting from governor of nasarawa want to teach them the game others will lean well and very perfect, I trust my Igbo brothers they never fail hand
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by MasterTeeUSA: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is NORMAL in a sane country. You need to apply for a permit, pay, and then put down deposits to use public spaces. If you damage something, your deposit is gone and if you really damage stuff, you will be banned from using that facility in the near future.
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by TjOmori45: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ahs

Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by obioma69w: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good oneGood one...
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by Iyke56888: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Well that's good to hear[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by doneback04: 1:34am On Nov 09, 2022
U are wike is fighting What we turn out to hurt you guy leta
Re: Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies by scana042: 3:20am On Nov 09, 2022
So because of Labour party Alex Oti Flag off campaign@ Ngwa High school, the Abia PDP led government is now acting watch �. You can't stop what God has approved. LABOUR PARTY Alex Otti is the man for the job.
PeterObi is a MOVEMENT!!!!![color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva Left Only N4,451 In Bayelsa Coffers / Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries / KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.