Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,283 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East (961 Views)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by DanielLeechum: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
I was in the bus yesterday,a Yoruba man(I am sure he was a nairalander) was boosting of how ashiwaju will sweep the whole north and get more than 60% votes of south east region,and Atiku will get the remaining 40%
He was 100% sure that Obi can’t win his win his Local Government talkmore if Anambra state

I decided to engage him(I am not Igbo btw),I asked why he thought South west will all vote their son and south east will neglect their own,he said The governors of IMO and Enugu are tinubu’s people so they would deliver for tinubu,and in Enugu Chimaroke will also deliver Enugu to ashiwaju

So I decided to ask the Igbo people here,how many local Governments will tinubu sweep in the south east?
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by Urheadmaster(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu will win none of the local government area of South East tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by BossGerald: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
The whole southeast oo 100%...

Op you sef no normal, imagine taking a yoruba Muslim man who has never in his entire life crossed the boundaries of ondo state serious??

They think nigeria revolves around SW despite the level of underdevelopment in that region aside lagos...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by Workch: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol, if Obi doesn't win 90% in southeast, southeast don Bleep up.

This is not an election where governors mobilize as BVAS don show. Na the people go fight for their votes to be relevant.

Peter Obi will win southeast, southsouth and Benue, Abuja and Plateau state. I can bet my last card on this.

If Tinubu doesn't do his homework well, Peter Obi will beat him in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by duro4chang(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Very difficult
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by YourMrBoo: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
If he knows his onion he can win any LGA in SE. It's all about poise

1 Like

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by owobokiri(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
No be only South East. He will win Cameroon join

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by BATified2023: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
DanielLeechum:
I was in the bus yesterday,a Yoruba man(I am sure he was a nairalander) was boosting of how ashiwaju will sweep the whole north and get more than 60% votes of south east region,and Atiku will get the remaining 40%
He was 100% sure that Obi can’t win his win his Local Government talkmore if Anambra state

I decided to engage him(I am not Igbo btw),I asked why he thought South west will all vote their son and south east will neglect their own,he said The governors of IMO and Enugu are tinubu’s people so they would deliver for tinubu,and in Enugu Chimaroke will also deliver Enugu to ashiwaju

So I decided to ask the Igbo people here,how many local Governments will tinubu sweep in the south east?
u this guy again

After u have been bursted with your line of u met someone somewhere n u interview them then u created another moniker today to start your madness

I could remember it was me an leoDKing that bursted u with your topics always about meeting people in different places

Your tactics are stale

1 Like

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by alanto: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u this guy again

After u have been bursted with your line of u met someone somewhere n u interview them then u created another moniker today to start your madness

I could remember it was me an leoDKing that bursted u with your topics always about meeting people in different places

Your tactics are stale
This is the man

1 Like

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by Idiko1: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
DanielLeechum:

You sounded wiser than the goon on the bus with the above post. However, you should have, at least, corrected the dumbass jackass in Yoruba loudmouth that Chimaroke is not the present governor of Enugu State.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by misano(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
YourMrBoo:
If he knows his onion he can win any LGA in SE. It's all about poise

There's no onion anywhere. All the 3 candidates will win their regions (SW, SE & NE)
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by EmekaA125(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Delusion. Be deceiving Tinubu
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by EmekaA125(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi will crush Atiku, Tulumbu and Kwankwaso in SouthEast and SouthSouth.
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by EmekaA125(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dismantling Tulumbu political dreams by Peter Obi. Tinubu won't recover from 2023 electoral defeat.
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by YourMrBoo: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
misano:

There's no onion anywhere. All the 3 candidates will win their regions (SW, SE & NE)

do you see the future, Are you God!?! shocked
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by Osariemen12: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu can actually win all the local governments in the east and my dearest Edo State only if the pulling units are located in the psychiatric hospitals.

Death to all Tinubu supporters.

Endless plagues to any thumb or finger that votes APC.

May madness never cease in the bloodline of any APC party member or supporter who will quote this comment.

Death to all the sons and daughters of any man or woman who votes Tinubu for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Igbo People:local Governments In Which Tinubu Will Win In The South East by masseratti: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
People who register in a day on nairaland.com, just to post made up topics, their post should not be gracing front page, seun take note.

(1) (Reply)

Arisetv Agrees With Peter Obi / A Group Of Igbo Women Are Boldly Endorsing Bola Tinubu For President (video) / Prince Arthur Eze's Rejection Of Peter Obi: A Sign Of Good O Amen,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.