Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,446 members, 7,923,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) (561 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by XerXers: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by owobokiri(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
To save Nigeria from old criminals and their urchins is a task that must be done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Whatever it takes to ensure the movement of Obi-Datti is successful is a welcome development tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by lhordspy: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol. Zombidients dont have shame. No single shame.

If you have any, you will never mention Nasarawa again in the same sentence as OBi.

That failed 50 almajiri rally in Nasarawa should have taught you guys some lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by flamingREED(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Epic shock: it's coming.
grin grin
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by Afamed: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
He learned in hard way. Nasarawa , Nagode

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by XerXers: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

If you have any, you will never mention Nasarawa again in the same sentence as OBi.

That failed 50 almajiri rally in Nasarawa should have taught you guys some lesson.
Nassarawa rally was a huge success, stop trying to hoodwink the public with early pictures

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by XerXers: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed post=11822479 cool2:
He learned in hard way. Nasarawa , Nagode
Obi is not new in politics. Go and check his political battles in Anambra. You are the one who will soon learn the hard way. Just because he is playing a brand of politics your small brain cannot grasp doesn't make him a bad politician. Underrate him at your own peril. Hear from the state governor and Nassarawa people reactions.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by Nightwolf1: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Keep crying grin

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by DadaHammed: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
These are the real warriors of this election. The real structures.

See urchins make I tell Una, if una try any rubbish for any polling unit this election on that day, the story no go good at all.
Just respect Una self that day, vote, wait for the counting and transmission, lick your wounds of defeat and go home.

I am not card-carrying member of LP, but I will be the defending Labour party votes on that day in my polling unit in Ondo and we go many. Make everybody just respect theirself that day. To be forewarned.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by lhordspy: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
XerXers:

Nassarawa rally was a huge success, stop trying to hoodwink the public with early pictures

Is this the success below? What a success.

Do you want to be this successful in your life?
Emeka answer me.

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by lhordspy: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
DadaHammed:
These are the real warriors of this election. The real structures.

See urchins make I tell Una, if una try any rubbish for any polling unit this election on that day, the story no go good at all.
Just respect Una self that day, vote, wait for the counting and transmission, lick your wounds of defeat and go home.

I am not card-carrying member of LP, but I will be the defending Labour party votes on that day in my polling unit in Ondo and we go many. Make everybody just respect theirself that day. To be forewarned.

First of all, Emeka. You are using a Yoruba username. Then now you are claiming to be from Ondo.

Is it well with you like this?
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by DadaHammed: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

First of all, Emeka. You are using a Yoruba username. Then now you are claiming to be from Ondo.

Se eni opolo ori bayi?

Abi won se e ni?

Ondo is OBIdient..Go and cry..
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by XerXers: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Is this the success below? What a success.

Do you want to be this successful in your life?
Emeka answer me.
Thiefnubuu should hold a rally where there are no APC governor let's compare
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Nassarawa Village (videos) by XerXers: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Result from SW will shock you

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Is An Emblem Of Failure To Atiku And PDP. See Why / Obi Is The Next President Come 2023 / Chatham House: Tinubu To Drop Out Of Race Latest By January 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.