Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

Do No Take Advantage Of People's Weaknesses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do No Take Advantage Of People's Weaknesses (332 Views)

The Only Advantage Of Being A Nigerian Is That "You Can Urinate Anywhere"�� / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / Funny Memes Of Different Types Of People You Will See In Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do No Take Advantage Of People's Weaknesses by Nuremac(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
The Kenyan rider Abel Mutai was only a few meters from the finish line, but confused the signs and stopped, thinking he had finished. The Spanish rider, Ivan Fernandez, was right behind him and, realizing what was happening, started shouting at the Kenyan to keep running. Mutai didn’t know Spanish and didn’t understand.
Realizing what was happening, Fernandez pushed Mutai to victory.
A reporter asked Ivan: Why did you do this? Ivan replied: My dream is that one day we can have some kind of community life where we push ourselves and others to win.
The reporter insisted But why did you let the Kenyan win?" Ivan replied, "I didn’t let him win, he was going to win. That was the race."
The reporter insisted and asked again: But you could have won!" Ivan looked at him and said, "But what would be the merit of my victory? What would be the honour of this medal? What would my mother think?"
Values are passed down from generation to generation. What values do we teach our children and how do you inspire others to win? Most of us take advantage of people’s weaknesses instead of helping them grow stronger.

(1) (Reply)

Omoijesha Comedy Skirt � � � / NULL / Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.