Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,376 members, 7,968,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

It Is Hard ,But There Is Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Hard ,But There Is Jesus Christ. (197 Views)

Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hard ,But There Is Jesus Christ. by Tboy222: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
You feel rejected by Christ, rejected by the world, hated by God, Satan and the whole world, my brother there is hope, Christ is the hope.

You feel so dead you don't feel human anymore, people run away from you, even you feel hated by the church, people hiss at you as you move around. Men I won't even lie to you, it is hard, it is very hard, and you ask, why me? Why me? What have I done wrong? I didn't kill any one, I didn't hate on anybody.

Why this hate? Why so much hate on me? The only thing stopping you from commiting suicide is because you know there is a Hell.

Sometimes you even feel Jesus Christ intentionally wants you to go to Hell. And you ask "wither shall I flee from this breast, Jesus do me a favour please kill me yourself "whether Heaven or Hell anyone I'll do, but on judgement day you will have to explain to me and the whole world why you gave me this trash. "

But my brothers and sisters your pain is a message, your pain is your breakthrough because Christ has chosen you and there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do about it.

So I would recommend the following YouTube channels for you, keep fighting never give up, it is not your perfection that matters, but the love and mercy of Jesus Christ. And hopefully one day I hope to see you at the gates.

1: Trailblazer (YouTube)
2: Inri motivational (YouTube)
3: Randy kay ministries ( Youtube)
4: men of hope tv ( youtube)

Psalms 55:22 (KJV) Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Thanks and God bless, I will be praying for you all.
Re: It Is Hard ,But There Is Jesus Christ. by Righthussle: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

(10). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich / Biblical Names For Baby And Their Meaning / Men Should Also Come Out During Prayer For The Fruit Of The Womb Not Only Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.