Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi (664 Views)

Peter Obi Rigging Exposed... Details And Pictures / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by o123456789(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
With the current settings in Nigeria, the upcoming 2023 general election will not be free and fare due to the following reasons:-

1. INEC LYING ABOUT BVAS: Inec is continually lying about BVAS that voting results will be transmitted in real time, but is this true? the answer is no. I am a computer scientist, and I will tell you that real time transmission can only take place when the BVAS is used for voting and individual voting result sent to inec server is called real time transmission. But according to the electoral act we cannot vote with BVAS, we can only vote with ballot paper, and the BVAS is for accreditation of voters, then at the end of the election in that polling unit results will be counted and figures will then be transmitted to inec server. Those of us in the media industry use the term LIVE and it is equivalent to REAL TIME. Inec is lying just to get the trust of Nigerians, and that is a technique used by scammers which is called confidence trick. The scammer get your trust, and defraud you. In the local parlance it called "loose guarding". Simply put inec want to looseguard Nigerians. Additionally Nigerians should know that it is Inec that manually upload results to IReV (Election result viewing portal), so don't be deceived that results go directly from BVAS to IReV.

2. CYBER SECURITY THREATS: The new BVAS technology was built without security in mind. First of all, let's take a look of how the BVAS technology works. The BVAS captures and send accreditation data of voters to a server. And after counting of results the results is also sent to this same server. But one thing is of great concern which is cyber security, I am so ashamed to tell Nigerians that the BVAS and server technology is insecure and vulnerable to multiple cyber security bugs. But one question I am asking is that, is this a deliberate attempt by INEC to subvert the will of Nigerians by opening the door for hackers? or is this a case of incompetence? However the case may be it is a crime for INEC to disenfranchise Nigerians. Infact I want to use this medium to tell Nigerians that all of INEC computers, server, databases, portals websites etc are insecure, what a shame! I will give exclusive details here because this is my field. (1) INEC server with IP address 62.82.191.197 this is the BVAS server and it is currently hosted in Sabadell, Spain. It is highly vulnerable and to host a critical infrastructure system in a foreign country is a security breach and unwise infact no sane nation will host it's election server in a foreign country. Further more the Sans institute 2022 cloud security survey states that cloud provider breach of customer data has increased up to 25%. And most of the cloud provider's staffs lack training and skills. (2) BVAS itself uses Distributed Hash Table (DHT) protocol and BVAS is vulnerable to eclipse, sybil, routing and storage attack and DDOS. Infact these are some few BVAS IP addresses 70.85.223.107, 155.183.20.128, 254.209.94.242, 216.190.92.187, 26.225.78.230. (3) The INEC voter registration status checker at voters.inecnigeria.org is vulnerable to 55 vulnerabilities. And to exploit these vulnerabilities one need only metasploit framework in Kali Linux, or Termux in Android phone. See some photos below.

3. NEW CENTRAL THUG: The new central thug is INEC. INEC assumed this position in 2019 through the use of card reader, but in 2019 the electronic transmission of results was illegal, but today it is legal. Recall that it was this technology that was used to swiftly synchronize fraudulent results with real results and that led to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as president, the real IP address that INEC used in 2019 is 178.62.46.207 and this server was hosted is London, UK. the IP address that was provided by factsdontlieng.com is not INEC server, it was an offline computer, never online. If INEC was able to perfectly use an illegal device to trump up fake results in 2019, and in 2023 this device is legal but with a new name, is this not a cause for worry?. Well how ever INEC can rewrite it's name in gold only with election transparency. To perfectly ensure transparency INEC must get my book "How to win the 2023 election from polling unit to supreme court". How ever there are other thugs like hackers and any disgruntled staff of INEC (Insider). Ironically Atiku/Obi was the acclaimed winner of the 2019 presidential election but Atiku/Obi capitalized on election results from a disgruntled staff of INEC (Insider), and the results was posted on the website www.factsdontlieng.com As good as it may seem to be, that act by an insider to publish election results was illegal. So 2019 was an eye opener on what to expect from future elections. And we must use legal ways to claim victory.

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY: INEC is not transparent, for example at the tribunal, how will the foreign based INEC server be checked, or used as evidence? Infact INEC has refused to list the IP addresses it will use for the 2023, so INEC can bring in anything into the court and say this is our server. But I want to tell you that INEC rented the server so it can't be moved. INEC is not transparent, with all these INEC is not independent. Due to lack of transparency from INEC, many Nigerian voters don't have faith in the electoral process, some I spoke with told me they don't have faith in the current electoral process instead they will sell their votes, because it will not count.

4. UNPREPARED CANDIDATES AND PARTIES: All the candidates and their political parties are not ready for a free and fair election, but my message to them is that, don't believe in the saying that 2023 election will be free and fair, but instead get the book "How to win the 2023 election from polling unit to supreme court". lt is a legal document with step by step guide on how to be victorious in upcoming 2023 election, else you might be short changed. To get this book contact: ayanbe1992@gmail.com or Whatsapp: ±2348127370217. or facebook.com/ayanbefrancis or twitter.com/ayanbeuzezi

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:-
Ayanbe Francis Uzezi is a computer scientist, and a public affairs analyst, one of the most prolific cyber security expert in Nigeria with special intelligence of cyber threats across private and public sector. My photo is below.

Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by Workch: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hmm, bur we can confirm that the result that was sent via BVAS is the same as what we have on ground before leaving the polling until on inec website, abi?
Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by o123456789(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Workch:
Hmm, bur we can confirm that the result that was sent via BVAS is the same as what we have on ground before leaving the polling until on inec website, abi?
Then if the result is different what will you do?
Like the case over voting what can you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by o123456789(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nlfpmod front page o
Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by BATified2023: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
U just high finish dey talk rubbish
Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by Workch: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
o123456789:

the inec official cannot leave na, it's simple

1 Like

Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by o123456789(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
U just high finish dey talk rubbish
Learn to be constructive.
Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by mrvitalis(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
o123456789:

Sha you know rice is 250 a cup ...I pity the foo.ls that would allow inec officials use them

These politicians are underestimating how angry Nigerians are

The only reasons people are calm is just that election is next few months so what's the point ..if not the protest you would have seen would make end SARS be like a joke

Attempted to rig 2023 election is a death wish

1 Like

Re: 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi by Ennoloa: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Have you voted with BVAS before

If you don't know how it works

Go and sleep

(1) (Reply)

UMU IGBO COME HEAR WILLING TOOL PETER OBI SERVANT OF FULANI!!!!!!! / Terror Alert: Ghana Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Abuja / 2023: Prominent Ibibio Stakeholders Considers A Unified Front To Stop Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.