Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe (41166 Views)

Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Bigheart042(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:
@Bigheart042. The curses you typed shall be your portion and to your fourth generation.
The ten plaques that God used to punish the Egyptians shall be your portion and your family.

Democracy is all about choices. You don't have to lay curses on anybody who votes for Tinubu.
Let us see how Obi will win by you irritants abusing other people.

That choice will kill u..
So shall the curse be upon u if u vote for this evil man and evil party..
Perhaps u are benefiting for this evil man..
Blind fool..u deserve to be kidnapped so u will experience what his evil people have done to Nigeria,..
U are lucky u are not close by
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Igboslayer: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2022
candidtalk:

When Tinubu becomes your President, as Buhari did despite your hateful noise and propaganda against him, you can move to join your cousins permanent in Cameroon.
Hehehehehe….Zoogerians will go back to their first love Biafra. After OBI loose this election for sure. We won’t grant them freedom lailai.
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2022
babaolofin:

Omo IBO, I attended a University in IBO land several years ago where I spent 6 years in IBO land. There is nothing you can tell an IBO man to make him see an undiluted truth and bring him to the path of objectivity and good thinking and good reasoning. They are cursed to illusion and chest beating and believe everybody in Nigeria is a fool while they are wise. They will rather follow illusion, deception and poor judgment and die in their foolishness than follow the voice of reason and wisdom. That was what led to over 2 million peoples death in late 60s.

There is nothing anybody can show to IBO man because of hatred and bitterness, he can never see it.

In 1993, Abiola pleaded with the IBOS, they rejected the plea. They rejected the Secretary to FGN. They said the Secretary is a man that serves his master TEA in the office. As at this point, IBO man was the Speaker, House of Reps, Ayu ( Benue) was the Senate President. Northern political bloc said the only thing IBOS wanted is for Abiola to give them the Presidency because the VP has been given to North and South cannot occupy President & VP positions. The hatred and bitterness was carried forward by Ekwueme against Obasanjo.

On Tinubu's matter, the bitterness and hatred will backfire.

There is nothing anybody can do, Tinubu is becoming President next year. The Court of Angels and Saints have approved it.

Oga don't try to be evasive. I know your tricks anyway you play it. For starters if you attended any university in ibo land if you truly did you would have said it. Second this lie that ibos wanted VP from Abiola is another failed attempt at disinformation and a losy attempt at deflecting the true Post which is can you swear that Tinubu didn't participate in the drug trade in the US?
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by eldoradoxx: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
After reading this comprehensive damming report on the person of Bola Tinubu, a man who aspires to be your President, ask yourselves this questions. If my children read this report and ask me if I voted Tinubu in the face of this indictment, would I have the voice to speak to them about the evil of drug use.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by eldoradoxx: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Pauladex:
He will win this coming election and you can go find peace but wait till February. Nobody is a saint.
Nobody is a saint is not when the person trying to rule me is an international drug baron. Whenever Igbo man is arrested or indicted for drug related offence, we all join hands in making it a news so as to condemn drug traffickers, today it's Tinubu and all of a sudden, it is now nobody is a saint. It's hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by eldoradoxx: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Same piece of news. He was never convicted so what’s the fuss about all these lol.

US already cleared him so why do these lunatics keep bringing the same stale news everytime?

I choose to believe a certified true copy of the US Court document which in paragraph 12 of the affidavit in support clearly identified Bola Tinubu as working for an organization that traffics and distributes drugs in the US. If you have the certified true copy of where US Government cleared Tinubu, please share it to the public. We are in 21st century world, not under one cave somewhere in your village to be misled with this planted stories of how Tinubu was cleared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2022
FunKiller:

Keep dreaming idiot urchins
I laugh at you in swahili
Approved by which angels/saint. Please its blasphemy even mentioning angels in the same breath at that evil pampers wearing goat you call your candidate. I pity you grin
Keep trying to convince yourself
Tinubu is going nowhere that senile old clown selfish ambition is DOA

You will commit suicide when it happens. You have never succeeded in this battle. Your brother fought Wole Soyinka, he has become history today. The one that fought Obasanjo has become history. In Death Abiola is more victorious than your brother of ABN. Tinubu will be alive and victorious over all of you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga don't try to be evasive. I know your tricks anyway you play it. For starters if you attended any university in ibo land if you truly did you would have said it. Second this lie that ibos wanted VP from Abiola is another failed attempt at disinformation and a losy attempt at deflecting the true Post which is can you swear that Tinubu didn't participate in the drug trade in the US?

See how bitterness has blinded you and you don't understand English again. Where did I say IBOS want VP from Abiola? I said they want the Presidency given to them. When they rejected Secretary to FGN saying Secretary is a person that serves his master TEA, what did they want Abiola to do? To collect Senate Presidency from Ayu who has been there since 1992? To replace Kingibe (VP) who represents North with IBO? What? What? What did the IBOS want Abiola to do.

Tinubu is coming and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by PrinceOfLagos: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
This is not good

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by swaggerjack: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by FunKiller: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2022
babaolofin:

You will commit suicide when it happens. You have never succeeded in this battle. Your brother fought Wole Soyinka, he has become history today. The one that fought Obasanjo has become history. In Death Abiola is more victorious than your brother of ABN. Tinubu will be alive and victorious over all of you.

Haha oduduwa false prophet of doom
Na you goncommit suicide

Peter Obi is coming to shame all you urchins and vagabonds.
Upon all their money Atiku and Tinubus people have rejected them.
I even heard a radio jingle the other to tell us to vote Tinubu even market women dey laugh.
After bribing of delegates for millions of dollars chai ! God is wonderful
Bro go read habakuk chapter 2 in the bible till the end, that's what is happening to them.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by FunKiller: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2022
babaolofin:

See how bitterness has blinded you and you don't understand English again. Where did I say IBOS want VP from Abiola? I said they want the Presidency given to them. When they rejected Secretary to FGN saying Secretary is a person that serves his master TEA, what did they want Abiola to do? To collect Senate Presidency from Ayu who has been there since 1992? To replace Kingibe (VP) who represents North with IBO? What? What? What did the IBOS want Abiola to do.

Tinubu is coming and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Yeah Tinubu us coming inside your bum bum you ass kisser ..spits !
Peter Obi is coming to shame all urchins and vagabonds.
Upon all their money Atiku and Tinubus people have rejected them.
I even heard a radio jingle the other to tell us to vote Tinubu even market women dey laugh.
After bribing of delegates for millions of dollars chai ! God is wonderful
Bro go read habakuk chapter 2 in the bible till the end, that's what is happening to them.er grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by sircatherine45(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
I wrote a request to the US government for CTC of Tinubu clearance from the courts. I'll get it soon, but I'll not be the one to announce it. Someone in a higher authority will announce that.

The thing is this: Ghanaians and other countries in Africa and around the world will make us a laughing stock if we elect Tinubu as a president. In fact, a citizen in Mauritania and Czechoslovakia threaten to revoke my friend's business license if the drug baron enters power. You can see that we will be the spitting bowl of the world if that happens(God forbid!)

As for me, if urrchinn like, they can make Asiwaju their president, if it happens, I relocate to Luxembourg and enjoy myself. Na una go suffer the heat, not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by FunKiller: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
JAGS001:
How many of our legends in music, businesses and politics sell drugs and we don't talk about it but now una just dey yan dust to play low level politics, if Tinubu should be rejected because he was then involved in drugs related issues peter obi should also be rejected because his alcoholic hero beer products is forbidden in islam and same hero beer are been allowed to be transported to the north where its more worst than cocaine according to holy Quran, because poor man can easily buy beer than cocaine, so its doesn't matter even if Tinubu sells cocaine till now i will still vote him because he remains the best contestant among others, person wey go steal money and give others something to chop is better than person wey go steal and put am for private business and claim he's richer than US president and doesn't give shi shi to help average Nigerians, a billionaire that's giving 5m to flood victims na that one go rule Nigeria it will never happen in his dream or Atiku that was known clearly with his mikano generators importation and looting of billions of Nigerian treasury when he was vice president., those ones will be more disastrous than our darling papa Buhari
Note: I don't care who wins because I'm not waiting for government to better my life, I'm hard working and i stand praying for better days not waiting for government because na this same bad governance persons like Olamide, wizkid, patoranking etc blow and became millionaires this people i mentioned all lived in Tinubu Lagos where he arranged his successors to take over from him and they are all doing well except ambode that wanted to go against the structure to tackle unnecessary things, my point is Tinubu is still the best among the presidencial contestants except for his health condition and as long he's still breathing he's better than PO and AA, we need good infrastructures like Lagos governors are building.

What a load of absolute rubbish you just spewed out from your filthy lying mouth.
How can you defend the indefensible are you sane at all ?
You are comparing Coaciane and beer as the same things. First off cocaine is a class A drug meaning that is is highly destructive and you should get maximum penalty for dealing.
It involves cartels, killers and henchmen.
So you admit he is always stealing money thats not his own and then dash flood victims money after their whole livelihood has been destroyed.
Peter obi created a brewery that manufacture legal goods that is Hero beer bringing employment to more than 60,000 people. Surely is is better to teach a man how to fish than dash him fish?
Don't you know that a country ought to be treated like a business lile most G8 nations. You bring resources together manufacture goods and gain income thereby building schools and roads and improving people's lives.
Your drug baron instead tax lagos collect revenue to personal accounts. Demanded $50 million of lagos money monthly Ambode refused and he removed him is that not a tyrant.
Your soul is black and wicked not even liking your own self And your people or country by asking for this sick old kleptocrat you support.
Sha I'm not surprised even some angels decided to leave God almighty and follow the devilout of heaven grin
Bro go and read habakuk chapter 2 till the end in the bible and you will understand what is happening to your Patron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by shegra58: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Konjiboii:

You are a very daft fellow, I'm not even Igbo. How far have you gone in life hating everyone different from you, one will think since you communicate so well in English you will have sense in reasoning, continue with your childish shenanigans while your mates are achieving so much. Las las you will still come here and beg for urgent 2k. I pray you and your likes on nairaland get sense before it's too late.
dindinrin if you care to know I'm a CEO and I'm doing fine drop your aza make I credit you something for the weekend
Talikanaire
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by swaggerjack: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2022
sircatherine45:
I wrote a request to the US government for CTC of Tinubu clearance from the courts. I'll get it soon, but I'll not be the one to announce it. Someone in a higher authority will announce that.

The thing is this: Ghanaians and other countries in Africa and around the world will make us a laughing stock if we elect Tinubu as a president. In fact, a citizen in Mauritania and Czechoslovakia threaten to revoke my friend's business license if the drug baron enters power. You can see that we will be the spitting bowl of the world if that happens(God forbid!)

As for me, if urrchinn like, they can make Asiwaju their president, if it happens, I relocate to Luxembourg and enjoy myself. Na una go suffer the heat, not me.

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by IreneJane: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga let us stop being hypocritical. you said do we know his worth then. ok let us start there. How much is the salary of a senior accountant in Deloitte he claimed he was an accountant there? we know say monthly e no go reach 2k dollars per month., again fron there he went to Exxon Mobil as a treasurer which is not the equivalent of a senior manager where his salary no fit pass 4k dollar per month, so where could he afford 460k to forfeit to the US government?

The money was forfeited after venturing to politics and became a senator . Go and read the documents very well
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2022
@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback lhordspy Biodun556 Batified2023

No be criminal case be this? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by ogwuche4u(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2022
It irritates me to see young vibrant youth dashing away their future because of urgent 2k, political appointment maybe. SEARCH YOUR CONSCIENCE IF YOU HAVE ONE AND THROW AWAY PARTY POLITICS, WHY WILL YOU IN YOUR SENSES WITH THESE UNBIASED REPORT STILL SUPPORT TINUBU? If you hate peter obi, why not shift camp to kwankwaso or Abiola or any other candidate? Know when to throw in the towel. Its not your fault. YOU WERE LIED TO. EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY. PUT NAIJA FIRST PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Relaxnrethink: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022
A known criminal and fraudster from day one.
Check his supporters here, either cyber fraudsters, terrorists or oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by udoka2013: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
The questions is simple; is Bola Tinubu a drug baron or not.
ganisucks:
Everyone has heard different versions of this same story time and time over and over again. Tell us something new.
Besides Atiku is not the best herald for a story like this. After all he was accused by OBJ for financing and pioneering corruption in government.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by djon78(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
babaolofin:

I am playing tribal card because I told you the truth. You are a small boy. You are called Nyanmiri by the core Hausa Fulani. You can live in the North as Nyanmiri. I lived in the North before you and know what is happening more than you and all your elders will ever know.
By providence, late 1998, as a very young man, I met Mallam Hakeem Baba Ahmed at INEC, Abuja when he was the Executive Secretary of INEC under Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar. Just because of PDP Primary, the IBOS blackmailed, assaulted and insulted Obasanjo. They heated up the polity and almost turned Nigeria upsidedown. Mallam Hakeem Baba Ahmed can still recall that period. I will stop here.

You are a fool and live among the fools in the North. The core Northerners are very intelligent. You have woken up to the fact that Obi is not in the race and prays for Atiku to win. Atiku cannot win because the North want to see what Nyanmiri will do.

In 2014 / 2015 campaign warfare, Fani Kayode said Lai Muhammed wears pampers and that Tinubu has mouth odours. The IBOS turned it to their National Anthem. Now that Lai Mohammed is not involved in the power struggle, he does not wear pampers again, it is Tinubu that now wears the pampers. See foolishness. Do you think Hausa and Fulani will join you on this foolish journey? Atiku, Dino, Dele Momodu, and Debo and PDP team can never join you on this your propaganda pampers journey. Fani Kayode started it, he never knew IBOS will take it to another level.

You are a tribal rabid dog

Old man like you at your age you are still galavanting on the altar of tribal bigotry

The Hausa Fulani will leave there own to vote Tinubu

You are just dreaming

By the time results come out in February 2023 we will see you go cry

All the hogwash you wrote up there are the figment of your imagination not true

Between you and igbos who are more tribal bigots?

In my write up I never put anything on tribal bigotry. But you turned it to tribal bigotry.

Coming from an old man like you. Shame no dey catch you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by udoka2013: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Can I hear you saying old news. There is proverb in yourba that says; 'If lia last as long as twenty years, truth will definitely catch up with it one day'.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Old expired news!

Telling people in 2022 that Adam was the one that ate the forbidden apple in Eden.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Ulunne777(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu is a criminal drug mule.

Aso rock will not be turned into Mexico.

Add this Oct 5 1993 US paper to your armoury and choke them more grin grin

Nigeria's druglord version of bobby and Clyde
Batscobar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by swaggerjack: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2022
The face of Nigeria before the world a former Chicago drug baron- imagine CNN, BBC, Al- Jazeera and Fox reporting that Nigeria President is a former drug baron that destroyed people lives in Chicago and Lagos. God forbid BATing.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by madapcmod: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Ulunne777:

Add this Oct 5 1993 US paper to your armoury and choke them more grin grin

Nigeria's druglord version of bobby and Clyde
Batscobar

Thank you for this massive ammunition. Will be used to decimate the urchins in due time
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Jemex003: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bollinga:

You are and idiot if you don't see what is wrong for a criminal that push drug to be your president

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Pauladex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Nobody is a saint is not when the person trying to rule me is an international drug baron. Whenever Igbo man is arrested or indicted for drug related offence, we all join hands in making it a news so as to condemn drug traffickers, today it's Tinubu and all of a sudden, it is now nobody is a saint. It's hypocrisy
I am not the spokesman for Tinubu neither am I voting for him. I just want political campaign to be issue based rather than Tinubu is this Tinubu is that.
Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hotice085:

Plz link this to any US government official sites and not one paid nonentity

Give us official statement from any US or Chicago agencies if not Tinubu remains the king of Chicago drug barons back in the days

I'm sure that your evil heart would not allow you rest tonight because of the attached.

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga show us the certified true copy of the documents. We know he escaped prison sentence by entering a plea bargain for forfeiture of the proceeds of drug trafficking.

I hope your Dark Heart should accept a little light for it to acknowledge the veracity of the attached.

Re: Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe by Konjiboii: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
shegra58:
dindinrin if you care to know I'm a CEO and I'm doing fine drop your aza make I credit you something for the weekend
Talikanaire

Lol alright Elon. Show and prove

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.