Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? (2604 Views)

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by siofra(f): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Boomboost:

Better understand that God is Alpha of Alphas, women, no matter how Eve-il can make him beta!

- Now, tell us how you define "simp"?
- If the genders are exchanged, will simping become bad...?

undecided

Whatever!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Truvelisback(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Boomboost:

There's this king that wants to give a woman even half of his kingdom. What's that his name again?

The Scale of such simping would've been disastrous compared to Sam's. grin

As for Adam, he was a baby in a man's body. He didn't understand he was at the moment, interacting with a snaked partner cool.
Adam was the first SIMP in the Bible. The king u are talking abt is King Ahesarus. I'm not sure of my spelling. It's in the Book of Esther. Adam was the First SIMP in the Bible.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All these men were the alpha-Simps, their offsprings dey roam the surface of the earth this day

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Owologbo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
siofra:

Jesus forgave an adulterous woman, what is that? Is that being alpha? Instead of blaming the woman like most redpillers and alpha's here do, he set her free. That sounds very simpish to me.

He also told Mary not to go into the kitchen and cook, but to listen to him preach. Is that what alpha's do?

Do you mean forgiveness or showing mercy is simping?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by thymm: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Adam was the first SIMP in the Bible. The king u are talking abt is King Ahesarus. I'm not sure of my spelling. It's in the Book of Esther. Adam was the First SIMP in the Bible.

Even King Herod made the same statement and the evil woman only demanded for the head of John the Baptist

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Truvelisback(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
thymm:

Even King Herod made the same statement and the evil woman only demanded for the head of John the Baptist
Haba! Na where i fear women that.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by TheirFADA: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Oh so he was telling her his secret to do what with her?. Smoke weed with her?
Any man who succumbs to a woman's manipulatipn is a big ass simp and deserves everything they are being put through.

Read the comment from the guy just above. He said it all

boss man, we're not arguing whether he's a simp or not. of course i know he's a simp

we're talking about who's the greatest simp

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by TheirFADA: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
So u value sex that much? So u can risk ur source of wealth over Pussy? Lol. It's people like u that make ladies feel like the hole in Btw their legs is gold. No amount of beauty of a lady or how sexy she is, would make me reveal the secret and source of strenght or wealth.

I'm not justifying samson, I'm only trying to give a point why i think his simping is still a baby beside Jacob's own

oya you too, ask yourself, can you serve someone for 14 years just because you want to marry his daughter?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
The King that beheaded John the Baptist because of a twerking lady. undecided

Such a simp

Handed over the head over a great prophet on a platter to a woman because of mere ass shaking.

Dude even risk the wrath of the people because they considered John a great prophet. People would have revolted against him and assassinated him for killing a true prophet. He didn't think of all the repercussions because the power of pussy was at play

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by SPAMBOX7: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheirFADA:

boss man, we're not arguing whether he's a simp or not. of course i know he's a simp

we're talking about who's the greatest simp
You said Jacob is the greatest. How can you compare someone who's working his ass off for a woman and someone who put up his life for a woman. Reason am na chairman

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by RedpillAnalyst: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
I think Jacob. 7+7 years just to eventually sniff Rachel's under.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheirFADA:

I'm not justifying samson, I'm only trying to give a point why i think his simping is still a baby beside Jacob's own

oya you too, ask yourself, can you serve someone for 14 years just because you want to marry his daughter?
I won't even if it is for a year. I think Samson's SIMP is greater. How can i tell a lady the secret and source of my unusual strenght? That is the highest level of Stupidity. Note: Delilah had set him up Thrice, when he reveal the false secret and source of strenght but the SIMP was hopelessly blind abt Delilah's ill intention. This is not to say Jacob wasn't a SIMP.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by thymm: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheirFADA:

ok

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by walesoflyf(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
siofra:
Jesus Christ!

I thought dementia was for old people... How come you're showing the symptoms already? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by TheirFADA: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
I won't even if it is for a year. I think Samson's SIMP is greater. How can i tell a lady the secret and source of my unusual strenght? That is the highest level of Stupidity. Note: Delilah had set him up Thrice, when he reveal the false secret and source of strenght but the SIMP was hopelessly blind abt Delilah's ill intention. This is not to say Jacob wasn't a SIMP.

oh, i forgot the fact that Delilah had already set him up twice before

true true, when we reach heaven, we suppose wipe him oraimo cord 4 neck for his simping grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by TheirFADA: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You said Jacob is the greatest. How can you compare someone who's working his ass off for a woman and someone who put up his life for a woman. Reason am na chairman

Lol
Make i think am in another direction
what he did is like a rich man giving a hookup girl the pin to all his Atm cards grin grin grin

He's the greatest simp true true sad sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by SPAMBOX7: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
TheirFADA:

Lol
Make i think am in another direction
what he did is like a rich man giving a hookup girl the pin to all his Atm cards grin grin grin

He's the greatest simp true true sad sad
Now you come comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by VirtuousStarBoy(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2022
There is no need for long story, Samson is the greatest simp in the bible !!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
King David shit for Church na!. He only wanted to cover up his shameful act.

True!!! He Impregnated Bathsheba and wanted URIAH to leave the front wars to come home and sleep with Bathsheba so It will look like URIAH was the one who Impregnated Bathsheba.

After Uriah repeatedly refused to see his wife Bathsheba, David sent him to his commanding officer Joab with a letter that ordered Joab to put Uriah on the front lines of the battle and have the other soldiers move away from him so that he would be killed by enemy soldiers..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by imagrg(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2022
King David saw a married woman's toto and lost his senses. He went ahead to murder her husband to retain the kpekus. To make matters worse, he made the son to same woman, king over his elder brothers! What a SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? by peter8535: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
siofra:

I'm a christian and I stand on my word and I'm not wrong.

JESUS THE CHRIST IS A SIMP!

Being a simp is not a bad thing, dear. You're the ignorant one here.
u are vary stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Did She Hide. / Have You Experienced Bad-luck After Sleeping With A Woman / My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.