Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,911 members, 7,909,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) (62262 Views)

Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) / Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Phraences: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2022
The brilliance of man. Hope NASA can find evidence of aliens someday!!
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Amayabor1: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2022
theophorus:
Una snap image of Sun, begin claim say He dey smile, Abeg how the smile take sound?

Instead make Una find another planet wen Africans go fit relocate their leaders to, una dey do photoshop up and down.

Abeg who get Nokia Pin Mouth? My Bat3 don dey 3‰

Oga rest. Smile dey sound? Na laughter dey sound.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by TemmyT002(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Do you know that some mumus believe that this thing created itself?
The mumu says in his heart: "There is no God."
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by BABANGBALI: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Mischievous smiles
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by sirray001: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Kurumaru:
"GOD DEY LAFFF" if u know, u know.
God de laff Nigeria.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by backtovillage: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2022
The sun b like "una never see anything for Nigeria, I go dey heat una skull"
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by marlow1962(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2022
theophorus:
Una snap image of Sun, begin claim say He dey smile, Abeg how the smile take sound?

Instead make Una find another planet wen Africans go fit relocate their leaders to, una dey do photoshop up and down.

Abeg who get Nokia Pin Mouth? My Bat3 don dey 3‰
The whites don’t give a fvk about the blacks, everything they do is for their own good, they don’t fvkin care about other race.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by DMCY: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by DMCY: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Pins(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2022
blesson04:

Even the sun knows that peter obi's promises are fake, so allow the sun to smile �

What has Peter Obi to do with this now because if you dont mention peter obi you will never rest . Foolishness of man.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Kavod: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bible Prophecy Is The Only Reliable Information on earth.
The Holy Bible is playing live before us, unfortunately many are not aware.

[b][/b]

Sit up Folks! Don't be carried away with distractions all around. Ensure you are living with JESUS Christ. We are in that season where anything could happen.
KING JESUS is about to Show up.
How do you do it? All topics etc etc, Stop pretending or believing you know Gods plans and time table because not even the Angels know. Second question? If you were not privileged that's you have to work really HARD to get your next meal would you still do this? And when you do, would you sacrifice your hard earned meal cash for Data to do this? I watched how God made a mockery of you and your dreams about Trump. You really want to win souls for YESHUA? Then get your lazy, priveledge and jobless arse into the streets, crooks and crannies and actually walk this your talk. Your parents worked hard to send you to the best school in Africa (CU), Do you think if this is what they was doing at your age would you have attended a private institution?
It's Christians like you that makes Moslems mock us. God told me this God told me THAT. Dude, God have nothing to do with a lazy man without COURAGE. Like who did you think you are for God to speak to? The SUPREME O, HMMMN. No one I said no one on this forum have changed or given their lives to CHRIST because of these your gibberish. Let me help you understand yourself, if you were a Moslems, I assure you very well that you would have become a serious fanatic and a terrorist. Get your lazy arse into the street and do the real work.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Careente7(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Is that their depiction of “smile”?
#ismilee
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Kavod: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bible Prophecy Is The Only Reliable Information on earth.
The Holy Bible is playing live before us, unfortunately many are not aware.

[b][/b]

Sit up Folks! Don't be carried away with distractions all around. Ensure you are living with JESUS Christ. We are in that season where anything could happen.
KING JESUS is about to Show up.
Oga this thing na full time job. When I de ASABA I de attend winners for Opkanam, there was a man in his mid 40s who got deported from Dubai and when he came back to Nigeria, still no job. His wife took their 3 kids and absconded, this guy came to that church through person like you when de the streets. Brought him to church and they found a BQ for him to stay. Tried really hard to get a job but no avail. So he got pissed and said he would bring souls to CHRIST... Morning till evening this man de ply the roads of ASABA, struggling, I remember one time he went to a shrine at Okpanam to win souls and he was attacked with machetes and bottle, Oga reach house church carry am to stitch e head. 2 days after the guy Waka go that same place with bandaged head and continued. First year no LEVEL, second year still no LEVEL, on the first month of the third year, he got a call while on his job .....Note... Na construction e be de do for Dubai. The call came from that same DUBAI but the client was at ASABA. Cut the STORY, he got a contract of 4.5 billion naira to build a hotel and from there it was just like that, at almost 48 years. You understand them HEAVEN PEOPLE NOW ABI? YOU SITDOWN DE WASTE YOUR PAPA RESOURCES NOR WAN WORK DE POST RUBBISH... UNA DON DILUTE THE BIBLE, THE WORKS AND WALKS TOO, THEN EXPECT THE WORD FROM YOU SAME PEOPLE TO BE POTENT. MY GUY GO WORK...... YOU WERE ALWAYS A SPOILT CHILD AND WORST OF ALL YOU WERE THE WORST SNITCH I KNEW AT CU
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by tipsieoladj(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Everything about NASA are LIES...
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Germi9: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Sun is gonna shine on everything we do
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by kingyakos: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2022
NASA should rest with their scam
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
He is simply telling us that naija hell is among the most beautiful
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
francis5051:
The heat is killing us here and it’s up there smiling.. whoever smile wen u re suffering is ur enemy therefore the sun is our enemy

Sun is smiling because he is succeeding in his work, without sun we are dead on arival, there will be no food without sun. We feed on sun, ask your SS1 biology student near you
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by lekkicctv(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
illicit:
Na so
as E dey Hot cry

1 Like

Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
francis5051:
The heat is killing us here and it’s up there smiling.. whoever smile wen u re suffering is ur enemy therefore the sun is our enemy

People of the Sun are people who by nature are born in tropical environments, who are bearing the gift of Melanin to be protected from the ultra violet rays of the sun. The higher percentage of Melanin in a person's body the less they will be affected by the ultra violet rays of the sun
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Ijb11: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Oh
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by 0dav2(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na for America the smile dey nah
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Melagros(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Slimmy22:

Sun cry, wahala

Sun laugh, double wahala

Sun shine, problem, sun doesn't shine, problem

What exactly do you want from the sun grin grin angry
Don't mind the mumu man
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
All this mad men that called themselves scientists, tomorrow nah they will tell us that the sun has started crying.
Una mumu sha, it just sun spot. It was formed it a funny way doesn't literally mean the sun is smiling. Each of these spot can be bigger than the earth.
Re: NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) by Redstorm(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Sasi54:
All this mad men that called themselves scientists, tomorrow nah they will tell us that the sun has started crying.

You call scientists mad men but scientists are the brain behind engineering the mobile phone you are using to insult them. Always think before you talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.