Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get (1203 Views)

Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by nkemjacob2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
No friends/family to borrow me. Even I approached a popular microfinance bank the annoying result the lady processing it for me shouted at me.

embarassed I just need to buy a felly usesd machine for mobility sake to resolve my business need.

This country no balance.
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by deavicky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thank you lord.
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by Joseph1505(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Do you know that meeting a good affiliate marketing coach makes you a good time 6 figure cash earner. you can't do it alone.
don't worry, it's a 100% free coaching from me if you are willing to get involved.
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by sheanzy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
I would have sent you the money but you added 'just' so go and sort it out urself sef since na small amount

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by uncleteeh(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
sheanzy:
I would have sent you the money but you added 'just' so go and sort it out urself sef since na small amount
Can you help my life with 100k?
I need it to complete a crucial and essential project.
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
sheanzy:
pls send me the money, I need it to start my snacks business
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by Fab21: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
The word 'just 150k' ?

Hmmm! I need money to start up a cyber cafe business.
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by Karsun24(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
In this life nobody is willing to help and even the online money people are making it hard for them to teach some of us and things keep falling apart for some of us.
Boss never give up.. keep pushing ur helper will soon locate u

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by nkemjacob2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Karsun24:
In this life nobody is willing to help and even the online money people are making it hard for them to teach some of us and things keep falling apart for some of us.
Boss never give up.. keep pushing ur helper will soon locate u
tank u
Re: I Am Looking For 150k So Hard For Me to Get by nkemjacob2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
sheanzy:
pls don't judge by Wat I posted. Help me if you can. I needed money that's Y I seek epp

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Delta Afrik Test Format(mech .test Format) / Bank Phb New Text Soon / Any One With Idea Of Nigerian Brewery Oral Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.