Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure (40443 Views)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Chizzyjforce: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

Oga yes, Lagos State fire truck is beautiful, but in this case, you guys are comparing Tinubu fire Truck and that of Obi.

We have seen pictures of Obi donating fire trucks to Anambra State Fire Service, can we now see pictures of Tinubu donating fire trucks to Lagos State fire service.

Don't bother to reply if you don't have the pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by VirileNelly2420: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

It escalated so fast.

You have crazy temper just like your GCE presidential candidate that started throwing tantrum after Dino Melaye pressurized him.

I like when Obidiotss throw tantrums tho.
Oxford University UK, does invite a GCE holder to give lectures... Isn't dat amazing?

I no wan mention person name, but u and I know he can't ever cross Oxford University on official invitation... Wetin he know say he wan talk?

Cassava, garri, ewa...?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by sonofthunder: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Stop biting your tongue trying to campaign for a Pablo Escobar to be the president of this country..
Enjoy some fresh air..

Peter Obi Makes 2.65 Billion Naira Donation For Microsoft Academy

The outgoing Anambra state governor, Mr. Peter Obi, has donated the sum of 2.65 billion Naira for the establishment of an ICT based learning programme for public and mission schools in the state.

Laptops, generators and printing machines will also be donated to all the public and mission secondary schools in the state.

At the Women Development Center, Awka where the the distribution was flagged off with a cheque presentation of 2.65 billion Naira for the project, the Governor said the first batch of 520 power generators would be distributed to schools as a palliative for irregular power supply

25,000 laptops, 1,400 colour printers and other internet peripherals have been distributed so as to ensure success of the Microsoft Information Technology Academy in schools.

The state commissioner for education, Mrs. Uju Okeke, praised the governor for investing in the improvement of education through ICT as she emphasized the importance of the project

LINK:

https://newswirengr.com/2013/11/13/peter-obi-makes-2-65-billion-naira-donation-for-microsoft-academy/

All these are projects executed by the fraudulent failure towards the end of his tenure to cover up for all the misappropriation that took place under his watch

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by arantess: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

This is why I continuously categorise you Tinupoo followers as nothing but a platoon of "inebriated urchins". I don't know why you're wailing. I have given you evidence of Obis investments in the fire service. Obi left office over a decade ago. He bought those trucks new! If there was/is a problem with them, blame the people in charge today and free a man who did his best.. and while you're at it, stop trying to sell Lagos as a Tinupoo invention! I'm not a member of the indomie generation! Jakande, Gowon and Buba Marwa did more for Lagos than that your drug pusher of a candidate
lecture the foolish dolt

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Advancedman(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:
For whatever it's worth, this is Peter Obi handing over dozens of fire trucks and garbage trucks to different service departments in Anambra state during his tenure as the governor. He did this many times and those from Anambra state will attest to this. He also organized trainings for them. May the proponents of vile political campaigns NEVER succeed in fooling us into voting in the same characters that will add to our burden in this country.

To Jah be the glory...

LINK:

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/2617397764988724?locale=ms_MY&_rdr

Point of correction No sitting public servant donate anything of themselves or from their personal purse so stop this madness.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Truthdeypain: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

Even you must be ashamed of the level of your iq. Na mumu ppl full APC. I would love to see a comparison of Anambra and Osun state. Ewu buruku!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by edward1106(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:
So this is the kind of truck his mates bought?

This man has always been cheap right from time.

Find out what kind of trucks were around as at his serving period.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by kingyakos: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

The firefighter truck you showcase was bought by gov. Sanwo Olu. Please show us the one bought by tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my ancestors rose up against tyranny and perfidy and fought gallantly! They fought for something! Yours have been dashing across seme border like Lewis Hamilton at the start of any serious political conflict for years! You guys have your skulls stuck inside fulanis behind for eons.

A man who hasn't found something to fight for, is not worth living..

Back to the topic pls..
Leave the tribalism for another thread..
Obi also donated hundreds of transformers to different communities to keep his State going..

Uncommon candidate

u be correct guy,,leave that agbado hydraulic soup drinking head slammer

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by VirileNelly2420: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Most courageous that their people have been massacred numerous times such that when Ojuku saw millions of his people under six feet, he ran away disguised like a woman.

There is difference between courage and stupidity. You have to be able to differentiate them.

Which war have your ancestors fought and won? None!

Picking up a fight wen U're clearly seen as a minor is d courage. Who wins or loses is another ball game. Small portion of the country to fight 3yrs with less access to food and drugs..., also ammunition... Wait, u call dat cowardice?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Truthdeypain: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my GCE candidate can face the press and deal with questions, tantrums or not. Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate couldn't find his pampers and so couldn't attend the presidential debate. He is now a masquerade. You guys want to make an evil spirit the president of the biggest black nation on earth.
Chukwu ajû!

You are serving that incurable bigot worowotoriously! ��
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Traplord09: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
g4gerald:

Oga those trucks was used to fight fire disaster effectively during Obi's time. I was a witness when my sch hostel cut fire in onitsha. What happened in Onitsha recently is lack of maintenance culture of successive government which u can't blame on Obi who is no longer in government over 8yrs now. Stop comparing lagos which is the richest state in Nigeria wit a small state like anambra, they are not mate wen it comes to IGR and finance. Obi did somtin wen it comes to fire fighting, it wud have been different if he didn't do anything at all during his time.

To my point of view how did Lagos become rich...

If not taxes money collect from poor people's that have never benefits from the government

Without igbos there's nothing like Lagos yesss.

Some people say tinuubff bulid Lagos how did tinuubff thug family bulid Lagos..

Explain.. ....

Everthin APC and PDP touch we aways go down the drain... .....

Soon Lagoons we be Islamabad state fulin Chad

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by aspabay(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Two fire trucks for the whole state ?

And you said donate? as in he used his money to buy and donate

Is this the man you are repackaging to lead Nigeria?

Never, he's better fit for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Blesser28(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

It escalated so fast.

You have crazy temper just like your GCE presidential candidate that started throwing tantrum after Dino Melaye pressurized him.

I like when Obidiotss throw tantrums tho.
ll
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by nedekid: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga, do you know what a refill water tanker is? Why choose to be mischievous, or rather smart by half?
That water truck you saw is to refill the fire truck when it runs out of water since you do not have installed fire hydrant.
This pic below is a water truck owned by Lagos fire service.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Despite the trick, how many fire have they been able to put out? Do they have access to water at all? Wonder why you all need put up lies to defend what doesn't really exist.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Belluski: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truth be said this man deserves the No1 seat..

The 3 front runners (criminals.)
Alleged Criminality/corruption/fraud charges ;

Atiku : indictment of corruption charge in the
US
2010 wire transfer of $40m by GTCN.
2012 wire transfer of $10m by GTCN.
Diversion of $100m of public funds into
Private interest.
Atiku, wife fingered in trillion dollar
global corruption case.
Etc....

Obi : Pandora papers.
Killer sars.

Tinubu: Drug charges in the US
Certificate forgery
alpha-beta N100b tax fraud
Bullion van
Transferring of state funds into
Foreign accounts

At this point i think we have a lesser thief .
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by DDDDDav: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Water tankers are not firetrucks.

The image below is a firetruck.

Sense will not allow u to know that fire truck has different model and producers. All can not be the same shape and configuration
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Ogunleti01: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my GCE candidate can face the press and deal with questions, tantrums or not. Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate couldn't find his pampers and so couldn't attend the presidential debate. He is now a masquerade. You guys want to make an evil spirit the president of the biggest black nation on earth.
Chukwu ajû!
Nitori olorun ewo tun ni push and start bayii lai se oko baba kamoru

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Igboslayer: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:
For whatever it's worth, this is Peter Obi handing over dozens of fire trucks and garbage trucks to different service departments in Anambra state during his tenure as the governor. He did this many times and those from Anambra state will attest to this. He also organized trainings for them. May the proponents of vile political campaigns NEVER succeed in fooling us into voting in the same characters that will add to our burden in this country.

To Jah be the glory...

LINK:

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/2617397764988724?locale=ms_MY&_rdr
This same scam ruled Anambra from Akwa the shit hole Capital of the world and left in total shambles. Na this same man wan rule Nigeria. Today Awka is the worst capital of any state in Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Abelino(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ignorance is bliss indeed...
LegendHero:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are serving that incurable bigot worowotoriously! ��
Na me and them this week..
I get time..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by kenex4ever(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:
So this is the kind of truck his mates bought?

This man has always been cheap right from time.

I doubt u can afford the tyre of that truck.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by shegz24(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
rent trucks for the camera... grin grin

breeze don blow now, fowl yansh don open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Truthshotcrazy: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by IfnobeGod20: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
majemuoluwa45075:
Won maa ban ę oo . Some of them are so biased and partisan. Won maa ban ę oo . Some of them are so biased and partisan....
That's what they do now. They will even block you from commenting for some days. Some of the mods are so much partisan. Every week now, they mute me from commenting anytime I counter their lies but God pass them.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by IfnobeGod20: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Belluski:
Truth be said this man deserves the No1 seat..

The 3 front runners (criminals.)
Alleged Criminality/corruption/fraud charges ;

Atiku : indictment of corruption charge in the
US
2010 wire transfer of $40m by GTCN.
2012 wire transfer of $10m by GTCN.
Diversion of $100m of public funds into
Private interest.
Atiku, wife fingered in trillion dollar
global corruption case.
Etc....

Obi : Pandora papers.
Killer sars.

Tinubu: Drug charges in the US
Certificate forgery
alpha-beta N100b tax fraud
Bullion van
Transferring of state funds into
Foreign accounts

At this point i think we have a lesser thief .
Pandora paper wasn't an indictment on Peter Obi because it was money he kept in tax haven even before he came as governor.
On the Ezu killing, it was a legal killing because the then MASSOB were terrorizing the good people of Anambra and they were paid by their own coin. It's just using the killing of unknown gun men against Buhari in the future or killing of bandits against Buhari. Only those that doesn't know what happened and their activities then are using it against him. Fortunately the MASSOB leader later exonerated Peter Obi, that he doesn't know anything about it.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Babysho(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

See the way you're embarrassing yourself here. Sometimes, just siddon look, u no get talk here
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by stanbright(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

@the bolded, they fought for nothing. What did they achieve with their fight? Exterminating millions of their people and damaging the psyche of their offspring with induced hate and victim mentality syndrome.

My own Oyo ancestor expanded beyond present day Nigeria while your own are still twinning with apes in the bushes. That’s why we have a well defined history as Yorubas with culture that is very superior and intact up to this day.

Back to the topic, in Oyo state where I come from, chairmen and house of rep honorable are the one that donate transformers for the community.

Infact ordinary landlord association contribute to buy transformers.

Obi is a clown if donating transformers is what he wasted his time on while calling the media for fanfare. Soon you will show us a picture of him commissioning boreholes.

What is oyo state known for in Nigeria?
Skull miners?

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by teepain: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
GboyegaD:

Despite the trick, how many fire have they been able to put out? Do they have access to water at all? Wonder why you all need put up lies to defend what doesn't really exist.

Without taking sides, I can attest to the fact that Lagos state have a record of putting out fire in different areas of Lagos State. At least, I know of a family friend that benefitted from their services. Recently, they put out fire on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; oko-baba, Ladipo and some other places. A search on google would provide you with other recent episodes that required the intervention of the Lagos State fire-fighters.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Littlefingerjp: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So na lord lugard buy the truck for Lagos state government?

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.
Show me pictures of your drug lord commissioning fire truck in Lagos then we come back to this argument..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.