Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos (923 Views)

Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 / Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by socialmediaman: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Can You Erase History with Lies?

A nairalander in 2007 gave what appears to be his scorecard of Bola Tinubu's administration in Lagos. He summarized it as:

Healthcare: minus 0%
Water: minus 0%
Metroline: minus 0%
Building Malls: minus 0%
Education: - 7%
Public Transport: 15%
Road Construction: 48%
Area Boys: 51%
Press Relationship: 100%
New Local Government: 100%

It looks like he was saying essentially that Tinubu constructed/repaired relatively a small number of roads, reorganized area boys, created new local governments, made a big press about the few achievements, then left the mess to Fashola to clean up.

Original Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/49988/what-bola-tinubu-ojuyobo-did

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by socialmediaman: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2022
nigeria1:
My score of Egbon tinubu is based on the fact, he lived abroad among us,  and he knows what the standard over here,  and what he should have done in Nigeria,   I score egbon below 50% for 8 years,  So egbon tinubu, I have to be honest, I am a christian,  I do not want to lie,  so that you would like me,   I hope you no hate me sha,   here are you score for last 8 years,   while fashola should check NigeriaONE.com to see what he should do to become a better governor,  http://nigeriaONE.com

Road : egbon was the one that built the oregun link road,  the problem egbon had was that miliatary boys never repaired road,  so he can and had to pump money into it, 
And egbon tinubu had one big problem,  egbon does not like baba iyabo,  so what lagos should get with president obasanjo ,gov tinubu did not, 

But egbon really repair road sha,  I score him 48%, which is good.  i give him kudos,

education: ,  egbon no try for education. at lease modashiru built modashiru school all over lagos,    I score him less than 7% . he failed so bad,   LASU was a failure , old jakande schools, over 100 children per class,  Fashola should learn that, if he has less than 25 children per class ,  we would make sure,  he would not return,  we would expose all fail govt contract,  money transfer to banks abroad, name the contract. The account they transfer it to,  who collected kick back,   trust me, 

census: I like the way he fight for lagos . he tried for this area,  NO MORE CHEATING.

Politics, : Egbon support wrong person,

health: Egbon get minue zero(-0 %) for this place, people dey die for lagos hospital.  Noone can take is is family to any lagos state, even egbon children and family members he never allow them to go there, so that they would not die,  Na joke,

water:  Egbon get minue zero(-0 %),  the same way he meant lagos

Public transport:  I score egbon tinubu 15% because egbon don live for america before,  he disgrace over here. he did not represent us well,  as a diapora person, who should run the public buses well,  If fashola need help on how to ,  contact me at info@nigeriaONE.com
There are better way,  fashola apply my idea in less than 6 month,  Fashola would look like if he is God in lagos,

Metroline:  My egbon fail , Egbon get minue zero(-0 %)  why,  lagos state can not do the project alone,  He need the federal govt,  It would cost not less than 1.5 billion dollars to buiit it,   It is not to late for egbon to beg baba Iyabo to help lagos,  Look I am 1000% baba Iyabo would sign it ,  I hear from the IMPORTANT PEOPLE "  that baba would sign it if Egbon push it,
The underground metroline would run from Ido to otta in Ogun state, If they want we can help them look for company willing to build and own it, if the govt can support, by building a standby power station,

New Local govt: I score him 100% success  for fighting but It was a difficult task with the national assembly, 

building mall:  , Egbon get minue zero(-0 %) He did not try because Egbon tinubu lived in america and saw what it is there,  so he had no other reason  not to eliminate market from Lagos,  this is a lesson for Fashola,  he should push for operation no market and convert them to malls,  all it take is redesign of the present market,  and in some case relocate them, 

Redesign of lagos: fashola need to see me about this,  they need the satellite picture to redesign the highway,  you do not need to break too many road to redesign,  our people are poor,

Area boys: I score egbon 51% person,  egbon try ,   they  are now lagos Kia boys.

Press relationship: egbon score 100%, press boy like him,

Just on a funny note, i just call Nigeria now, one of my old aunty said she voted for obasanjo, so obasanjo is running,    Can they tell people in nigeria obasanjo is not running in this election,
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2022
The thief did nothing and stole Lagos money barawo banza kawai

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
kafirin kaduna, arne be ze Kara mulki a nijeriya da kaduna ba
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by SHINJA: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:

Bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorists calling some one Arne while he is the real infidel...

Better change your name from Frank to Abdul the slave

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
Durin uwarka

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
Mohammed head slamming terrorist

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by Mrkindness: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
you even answer Frank just to deceived people that you are a Christian when in actual sense you are a Muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

If you're from the North then this your statement is poignantly funny. I won't insult the North but will just remind you that those who live in the biggest glass houses should not throw stones.
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Mohammed head slamming terrorist
ranan da zan kama ka a kaduna irin na Deborah za a yi ma
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
you even answer Frank just to deceived people that you are a Christian when in actual sense you are a Muslim terrorist
obi is a bigot, no ipob will ever rule this country
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
Zaka Yima mama nka da baba nka ne

Islamic bastard terrorist.

Mohammed is a criminal and a violent terrorist that's why his followers are wicked and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorists calling some one Arne while he is the real infidel...

Better change your name from Frank to Abdul the slave
the north will only support sane ibos like rochas, umahi, orji uzor kalu to be president but bigots like obi, abaribe will never smell that seat
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Durin uwarka
deputy ma kun Dena samu a kaduna
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
deputy ma kun Dena samu a kaduna
Mohammed yaci uwashi

1 Like

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
the north will only support sane ibos like rochas, umahi, orji uzor kalu to be president but bigots like obi, abaribe will never smell that seat
Senseless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu has always been a failure..

Front page pls..

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Zaka Yima mama nka da baba nka ne

Islamic bastard terrorist.

Mohammed is a criminal and a violent terrorist that's why his followers are wicked and barbaric
Ina kama ka, I will send you to yakowa
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Mohammed yaci uwashi
in ka isa mu hadu a rigasa
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2022
That's why your fire fighters are using bucket of water to fight fire in your state in 2022.
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by SHINJA: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:

Get away...say the northern Muslims not northern Christians...
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Get away...say the northern Muslims not northern Christians...
yes northern Muslims, kwara, kogi, nassarawa and niger Muslims and south west. We are the majority
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by SHINJA: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:

The war you Muslims are looking for,will come soon...

That war you guys will see soon..

You don't know what the Christians youth are planning for you guys soon...

You guys think you can kill any Christian and getaway with it...
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by SHINJA: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
yes northern Muslims, kwara, kogi, nassarawa and niger Muslims and south west. We are the majority

Majority and Buhari could not win with out the help of southern Christians and northern Christians...

We shall see...
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
in ka isa mu hadu a rigasa
Yau karfe nawa?
Nzo nci ubanka awurin
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2022
SHINJA:

Majority and Buhari could not win with out the help of southern Christians and northern Christians...

We shall see...
it was north Central Muslims and south west that voted buhari in addition to North East and North West. Majority of Northern christians voted pdp
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by frank14011991(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Yau karfe nawa?
Nzo nci ubanka awurin
bani numban ka
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by SHINJA: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
it was north Central Muslims and south west that voted buhari in addition to North East and North West. Majority of Northern christians voted pdp

Okay....
Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2022
That's why when all this Yoro Muslim come here to rant how Tinubu build Lagos I laugh. Those of us who were born and bread in Lagos for over 35yrs plus knows how Lagos was when Tinubu rule

2 Likes

Re: Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos by AdamuKD: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
bani numban ka
Durin mama nka shaga banza. Daka gia mun inda kana zama, nzo nci kutumar durin mama nka

(1) (Reply)

Where Is PO Vote Coming From In NC? / Many Feared Killed As 40feet Containers Fall On Cars In Cele Bustop (video) / IPOB Dep Commander Responsible For Killing Ahmed Gulak Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.