Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,546 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Little Nigerian Boy Needs Help. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Little Nigerian Boy Needs Help. (380 Views)

Help! I Needs Help / A Web Developer Needs Help Working With Bootstrap Carousel / Java Programmer Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Nigerian Boy Needs Help. by Johnsisto: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2022
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS FAMILY NEED YOUR HELP.....Mothers and father's please I need your help..life is nothing without having a child please hear my cry and that of a dying child oh God... ����� KALOU AMINAT is my name I'm struggling with my little girl who is terrible sick right now ��... between life and death
She is very ill now i have tried all my possible best I couldn't meet up with the bills. She has been diagnosed with a stomach and skin disease, The doctor said it's only prayer and treatment that can save His life. 2.6 million is required for her full medical examination/treatment and also his operation, 1million is left to proceed, pls we are pleading to all well wishers in Nigeria and all over the world to please assist in saving my only daughter With a kind and a generous heart that will help my daughter live again life is nothing without a child. Please be generous as your poket will never go dry ���

DONATION DETAILS

ACCOUNT NUMBER:2280352066

BANK NAME:UBA BANK

PLEASE share this post to go viral God will protect you and your children I pray mine shouldn't die young ���

Re: A Little Nigerian Boy Needs Help. by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
You need a gofund me appeal or to liase with Government so that this boy's life would be saved.

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Django Website Using Your Phone / How To Become A Web Designer In 7 Steps And Build A Successful Career / A Programmer Needed For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.