Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Heart Broken Davido Calls Out The Otedolas Over Son's Death As He Unfollows Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heart Broken Davido Calls Out The Otedolas Over Son's Death As He Unfollows Them (1251 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Davido Calls Out The Otedolas Over Son's Death As He Unfollows Them by Arisenews2: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Davido has been off social media ever since he lost his three years old first son Ifeanyi Adeleke in his banana island mansion on the 31st of October 2022. Anyways, the super star singer sneaked to his verified Instagram account to make some shocking changes. He made four shocking changes, and we shall be telling you what he did in this video, not leaving out the part where he also unfollowed billionaire and long time family friend Femi Otedola and his daughter DJ Cuppy.
Watch full story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyKwHEoC9es

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Family Releases Statement Confirming His Death (Photo) / I Am So Sad”: Lizzy Gold Cries Out As She Claims Her Housekeeper Absconded With / “AY Is Not My Friend, A Snake Can Not Become A Snail” – Basketmouth Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.