Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Eat Anything You Like By Pastor E.A Adeboye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat Anything You Like By Pastor E.A Adeboye (358 Views)

Eat Anything You Can Afford And Lose Weight!!���� / My Gum Is Paining Me.. Can't Even Eat Anything Because Of The Pain In My Mouth / What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like? By Nigerian Pest Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat Anything You Like By Pastor E.A Adeboye by dtnadeyemi1993(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
In his sermon on Sunday 6th of November 2022, Pastor E. A. Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God advices his members to eat anyhow they like. He also floors health professionals advising people to eat right to the cheers of the congregation.

Please note that this article is not about fighting our father in the Lord but to evaluate and reduce the extent of damage such advice would have on our society.

Firstly, Pastor Adeboye was made bold to give such advice because of the grace of God over his life.

When one clocks 80 years, naturally one begin to think eating right isn’t as important after all. But dishing out incomplete health advice to millions of people could put many at risk of developing diseases or death.

I’m sure that daddy G. O. for a moment forget that many of his pastors and members are currently managing diseases such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, arthritis, ulcer, kidney diseases, stroke and cancers. Advising them to eat anything and everything could give rise to disease complications which could result to early death — I’m certain this is not his wish for his people.

Daddy’s advice is even made worse when he said health professional advices on food should not be given much reference and they should be taken with levity hands. This is not good enough from a top leader and influencer like daddy G. O.

We must understand that eating right is becoming increasingly important in our daily lives due to spike in diseases and as such must be put in the front burner.

My advice would be, irrespective of your age, endeavour to eat healthy. Because the cost of managing a disease is higher than the cost of eating right, endeavour to eat healthy. Because you cherish good health, endeavour to eat healthy. And if you value your life, do not eat anyhow, eatRight instead.

Instagram/Twitter: @eatrightnigeria
Facebook: Eat Right Nigeria
Team Nutrition Gladiator

Re: Eat Anything You Like By Pastor E.A Adeboye by Bluntguy: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
I eat anything I like o. Nothing do me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Type-2 Diabetes. / 5 Months Without Smoking Cigarettes / Pls Don't Kill Yourself, Take This And You Will Be Fine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.