Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,578 members, 7,937,628 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small (473 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small by StrongAlphMale: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
I personally feel and think the venue for the labour party presidential campaign in Benin City which is coming up this Friday is too small.

Labour party ought to have used the Samuel ogbemudia stadium and not Eagle square. Eagle square is at ring road (popular round about in Benin City) and it won't be enough to coven thousands of Obi's supporters coming to the campaign on Friday.

Labour party should as a matter of urgency move their campaign to the Samuel ogbemudia stadium so as to contain much people. Over here in Edo State, thousands and multitudes of people are anticipating with great passion for the arrival of Mr Peter Obi to Benin City. So therefore a wider space is badly needed for this. Remember to vote wisely! I stand with Peter Obi. God bless you!
Re: Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small by Urheadmaster(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
The envy from PDP governors is the reason for giving obedients group of movements small venue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small by StrongAlphMale: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The envy from PDP governors is the reason for giving obedients group of movements small venue tongue

Obaseki is 101% Obidient. He is even more Obidient than we binis..I wonder why the labour party decided to choose such a place instead of the Samuel ogbemudia stadium

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Campaign Venue In Benin City On Friday Is Too Small by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Obaseki is 101% Obidient. He is even more Obidient than we binis..I wonder why the labour party decided to choose such a place instead of the Samuel ogbemudia stadium

Might be what the governor approves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Compare Peter Obi Vs Tinubu / Are Nigerians Under A Spell? / Soludo Will Answer To Igbo Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.