Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,609 members, 7,885,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) (28502 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
pretydiva:

Unku stop arguing. The bus color in the last pic is that of Edo state. They even passed by my work place yesterday. So pls, stop the argument

Lol. He mixed the picture. The first one he posted was from benue. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Hahahaha, the love for Labour party is real.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
This is benue state today. Stop lying.

Monitoring spirit what is fake? Resend the previous pic
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga the above pictures is Edo State, it's obvious you haven't been to Benin City before. That is Edo State ogbeni

Them never leave there enclave ... them go de one village de shout tinubu lol
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2022
osazsky:
oga shut up..do u reside in Benin city...when I am talking u keep quiet..I know that fence

grin .. The bolded.

grin cheesy grin grin wahala.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2022
HeadNigga:
can't you see Edo on this flag? It's blurry but it is clearly Edo. Nawa o. If peter Obi wins and life gets better for you won't you be happy?

Werey say its blurry. Oga where you see Edo? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by fydence: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga you dey ment? Labour party campaign vehicles and team passed every area in Benin City today including mine, telling everyone to come out in mass to welcome Mr Peter Obi who will be coming over to Benin City on Friday.

Do you know the colour of taxi vehicles and buses in Edo State? It's yellow and Red oga.

I know you're an urchin but try get sense small and stop embarrassing yourself online

You are asking for too much if you are asking for common sense from an Agbadorian urchin.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by obayendo1010(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Haha
Benue red and yellow shuttle bus?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
It's Benin city, that's my home town.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Pablojoker12(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2022
It's Edo, took part
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga the above pictures is Edo State, it's obvious you haven't been to Benin City before. That is Edo State ogbeni

Them dey travel comot their region?
If them manage travel, na Lagos them they end.
No mind am my brother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.

It's Edo State. Benin-City to be precise. . those buses confirm it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Kingaris: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

That is Edo state , look at the bus color
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

This Kada cinema by sapele road in Benin city. I saw them and drove past them. Not Benue. Benue no fine like this.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Viscuz: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga i am telling you that isnt edo state. That is rally held in benue state today to welcome Obi arrival.

Those kids above me are not from Edo state, but far away east. Dont trust their word.
.shut your stinking mouth.

U can clearly see Edo state shuttle bus there
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga shut up, this is Edo State, always be sure to not argue what you're not sure about, from the pictures spot the yellow and oxblood coloured bus which is the color of Edo and also, Kada Fried chicken (Kada plaza) which is at Sapele Road owned by Chief Igbinedion

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Misterone: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2022
XerXers:
Edo people can't even wait.
they know Peter Obi has flopped so far grin . now they want to do everything possible to prevent flopping again. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
before you go get sense u go Born triplets che suffer no dey tire you ni u dis urchins rif RAF
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2022
XerXers:

Na wa oo. Mistake from Facebook page
bursted
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Answer to each of your question below:
1. He was already in Nigeria when the case came up and he was represented by his lawyer who sought for plea bargain.

2. Olodo, he retired from Exxon Mobil in 1991 and the case came up in 1993. How would you fire whom has retired? Sense!

3. The then head of government can explain that and not within your spirited mind to know that and since he agreed to the crime by requesting for plea bargain, what is the need for extradition?
Sense!

4. The case has already been settled because he entered plead bargain as US is not a banana republic to exhume already done deal case. The main issue is that he is a former drug lord and doesn't represent a good image of the nation.

Nobody want to discredit Tinubu but he already discredited himself by his activities shrouded in secrecy.
Age no one knows it.
Family background no one knows it.
Primary school attended no one knows it. At least I still have my primary school and secondary mates that I can point to and they can say I am his mate in primary or secondary schools.
Secondary school attended no one knows it.
Source of wealth hidden. He was the one that said during military raid to his house, he lost everything and he has to start from scratch. Thankfully as at that time, he has no single company traceable to him but today after joining politics in 1998, he has fleet of everything. What is the source?
Lagos is tinubu,Tinubu is lagos..u can't separate them..that is source of his wealth,money and power..know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by akbonus: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Imported IPOB People from Aba. Nobody send Peter Obi for Edo. Edo
rally go worst pass their failed rallies in Nasarawa and Benue.

EDO NOR BE LAGOS NA OGBENI,TIFNUBU HAVE FAILED IN EDO BEFORE,HE FAILED IN OSUN BEFORE HE WILL FAIL AGAIN IN OSUN AND HE WILL FAIL IN LAGOS WHETHER THE AGBEROS LIKE IT OR NOT.WHAT HE DID TO AMBODE IS COMING BACK TO HUNTS HIM,CHRISTIANS WHO LOVE TO SEE OSIBANJO AS THE FLAG BEARER OF THE APC,WHETHER HE IS GOING TO WIN OR NOT,THEY ARE ANGRY AND WAITING TO PUNISH TIFNUBU BY VOTING PETER OBI.YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SEEING IPOB DOING ALL THE RALLIES IN NIGERIA,WELL THAT GOES TO SHOW THAT PO WILL WIN BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by HeadNigga: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

been busy. Still busy.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are arguing with people who are on ground in Edo State because of a senile drug baron?

Even your loquacious master Oshobaba knows that parade has changed gear in Edo. When last did you hear from him?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Alary: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
XerXers:

Na wa oo. Mistake from Facebook page

You don join your master lying machine !

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by Rekhina(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Every time mistake this mistake that. You dey always do mistake. angry

You post more fake news than anybody else in this world.

what is ur problem ?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rekhina:
what is ur problem ?

What is yours?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by lhordspy: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
jaytee01:

You are arguing with people who are on ground in Edo State because of a senile drug baron?

Even your loquacious master Oshobaba knows that parade has changed gear in Edo. When last did you hear from him?

Reason why i ask you to watch more political discussion and listen more. Not depending on hearsay and Amebo beer parlour discussions.

Oshiomole was on Aristv (Lp party propaganda tv station) Just last week.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by ohosi4real(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118260173]This is benue state today. Stop lying.[/quote
That is Edo, Benin city. Check the last picture u will see Edo painted Bus colour. Stop arguing
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

'Edo' is there. Bottom left. Go eat agbado to clear your head a bit. tongue

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by ngadaAwo: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rekhina:
what is ur problem ?
my love kiss
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. He mixed the picture. The first one he posted was from benue. Simple.
You can lie without conscience. Typical of agbadorians.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) by asanausana91: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters / Who Is The Most Active Minister At The Moment? / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.