Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally (1578 Views)

FFK Illegally Collected N22 Million Monthly As Minister (photos) - Journalist / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:37am On Nov 10, 2022
A journalist by name Mary Chinda has narrated on her Facebook page how she and other journalists from other media houses almost got killed at the PDP’s presidential rally that took place in Maiduguri.

According to Mary Chinda, journalists were attacked despite being with the PDP’s presidential candidate’s convoy.

She Wrote:
“HOW I WENT TO WORK TODAY VS HOW I RETURNED���

Early, this morning i was at my best in looks, energy and mental capacity; today’s task was one ladden woth some danger, it was reporting the presidential rally of the opposition PDP in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, but all that was almost halted following an attack on journalists and others in the convoy of the PDP presidential candidate.

I almost lost my life in today’s attack.

I sustained muscular injuries too.���

We can do better as a country.

Politics is not a do or die affair,pls.”

She then shared a before and after photo of herself showing the injuries she sustained as a result of the attack.

SOURCE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/11/10/photos-journalist-narrates-how-she-almost-got-killed-at-pdps-rally-in-maiduguri/

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by abobote: 3:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Wishing you speedy recovery, like you rightly said, politics is not a do or die affair
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Ddokie: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Sorry o.

Next time when you hear Shettima, you will run for your life. Abi you no sabi say na Boko Haram patron ni?

APC has presented Nigerians with the most ignoble and iniquitous combination for the highest office in the land - a drug baron and a terrorist.

If these guys mistakenly enter Aso rock, e don be for Nigeria. I dey tell you.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by CaptainAyub: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2022
PDP=APC
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by chigoziri2403(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerians won't learn
Why fighting for a politician?
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by gafsal: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2022
I thought alll the northern States are in the bag of Atiku , so why this maiduguri saga.?

ASIWAJU is coming (GCFR)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Chinjo2: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2022
This is just the tip of an iceberg. Let Tinubu and Shetima enter Aso Rock first then you will see the effect of collaboration between Boko Haram and Agberos. The movie go really sweet. Meanwhile I and my family go don Japa. I will only be making comments on nairaland while you feel the real effect of the combo.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Seefinish: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2022
If it were to be in east, urchins would have flooded the media space calling Obi and his Obidient followers

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Antyislam: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Anyway Atiku is still better than Tinubu , but we prefer Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2022
ParrotGirls360:
A journalist by name Mary Chinda has narrated on her Facebook page how she and other journalists from other media houses almost got killed at the PDP’s presidential rally that took place in Maiduguri.

According to Mary Chinda, journalists were attacked despite being with the PDP’s presidential candidate’s convoy.

She Wrote:
“HOW I WENT TO WORK TODAY VS HOW I RETURNED���

Early, this morning i was at my best in looks, energy and mental capacity; today’s task was one ladden woth some danger, it was reporting the presidential rally of the opposition PDP in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, but all that was almost halted following an attack on journalists and others in the convoy of the PDP presidential candidate.

I almost lost my life in today’s attack.

I sustained muscular injuries too.���

We can do better as a country.

Politics is not a do or die affair,pls.”

She then shared a before and after photo of herself showing the injuries she sustained as a result of the attack.

SOURCE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/11/10/photos-journalist-narrates-how-she-almost-got-killed-at-pdps-rally-in-maiduguri/
CWII will happen next year, nobody will stop it
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2022
All this journalist are really trying.

I eish you fast recovery ma
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Lawalatm: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2022
....over lives? Such level of foolishness is heavily disappointing......may it never happen to you nor anyone else. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

gafsal:
I thought alll the northern States are in the bag of Atiku , so why this maiduguri saga.?

ASIWAJU is coming (GCFR)
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by omowolewa: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2022
Just thank God for your life
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Fkmodhi: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Had it been the shit happen in Anambra or any south eastern state agbados and cassavas urchins with would already be mention names lol....
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Blakjewelry(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Lawalatm:
....over lives? Such level of foolishness is heavily disappointing......may it never happen to you nor anyone else. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Its a sign of fear, you are not afraid of losing why attack people going to the rally, oh they should just use megaphone to announce that anybody that comes out on election day go collect.
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Honjoshy4u: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Shetima is a terrorist.

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by juman(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Political thuggery is highly condemned.

Don't behave like American politicians.
Don't behave like trump Political thuggery.
Re: PHOTOS: Journalist Narrates How She Almost Got Killed At PDP’s Maiduguri Rally by Lawalatm: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Don't mind them....I guess what they would have said if it were in the south or west.... angry angry angry angry

Blakjewelry:

Its a sign of fear, you are not afraid of losing why attack people going to the rally, oh they should just use megaphone to announce that anybody that comes out on election day go collect.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Oil Is A Facade / Sit At Home Continues In All Biafraland - IPOB / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Enugu, Nobody Can Stop The Force Of The Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.